dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

11-08-2009, 07:08 PM
what do you like better? floppy soft cocks or hard stiff ones? i tend to have a pretty floppy one and people seem to like that better than hard, well both are good i guess, but if its soft and flops around i think its more fun. what are your opinions on this. visit my page and show some love!

11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
For pure visual entertainment, I have to go with floppy.

11-09-2009, 04:15 AM
I LOVE a soft uncut cock...in my mouth!

11-09-2009, 05:44 AM
LOVE for a pal or pals to strip me....slow and appreciatively. Every pal does it differently...and a REAL turn-on for me to seXXXperience different styles of removing the teXXXtile impariments. By the time LOG is released...a RAGING HARD is protruding...with BIG FATTT NUTZ DANGLING for handling and appreciation. LOG is usually only FLOPPY after a LOAD or 2 is taken...then.....FLOPPY is good...!!! AND...after a bit of chat and relaXXXation.....LOG gets STIFF again for play...when attention is given by a hungry pal.

Often...I cummm 2 or 3 times during a 2 hour seXXXion...!!! Love seXXX wayyyy too much....???perhaps???
;)Logchain

11-10-2009, 02:30 AM
floppy is good but HARD gives a reward. :D

11-10-2009, 07:40 AM
Hard, good ass-play needs a rock-hard cok
and i love to get fucked roughly

11-11-2009, 07:01 AM
on a site like this I love to see the contrast between two pics of floppy to rock hard, maybe even toss in a semi. It's great to see how big guys grow I think, love the growers, but love the showers too.

11-13-2009, 05:33 AM
what do you like better? floppy soft cocks or hard stiff ones? i tend to have a pretty floppy one and people seem to like that better than hard, well both are good i guess, but if its soft and flops around i think its more fun. what are your opinions on this. visit my page and show some love!

Floppy is nice to start with either my own or someone else's. Older guys will know that a semi-hard cock will stay that way for ages during wanking and often gives a prolonged sensation that is not present when wanking a hard cock, at least not until it is ready to shoot. I have sometimes cum when my cock has been no where near hard and somehow I can cum a second time much more quickly when that happens. Anyone agree?

12-19-2009, 03:41 PM
for getting fucked ,HARD. I don't like the taste of cum

12-19-2009, 06:53 PM

Sorry, but I cannot visit your page. You're listed as a guest, which means there's no profile page.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net