dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

08-26-2009, 10:57 AM
I am a 63 yo married man. Two years ago I started sucking cock again. Had not done that since my youth. I couldn't find anyone to suck. Then I went on craigslist and wow. I am astonished at the cocks that want sucked. From 30 to 70s. I live way out in the country and I could suck cock 5 times a day if I had the time. Do all married men want their cock sucked by another man?

08-26-2009, 02:47 PM
I too enjoy sucking older married men a lot.

08-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Yes, yes, yes.

I can't wait to have a man suck my cock again. I fantasize about it constantly. I also can't wait to suck another cock again. I'd love to have a cock in my mouth while I masturbate to orgasm.

... Do all married men want their cock sucked by another man?

08-26-2009, 06:32 PM
I'd love to try..... ;)

08-26-2009, 10:57 PM
I love being on either end of the stick. Better yet, both ends at once.

08-27-2009, 04:31 AM
I too enjoy sucking older married men a lot.

Beautiful body, beautiful cock. Would love to share that one.

08-27-2009, 07:13 AM
I am 55, in shape kinda fella...and LOVE being SUCKED DRRRY...EMPTIED...DRAINED...and often cummm 2, 3 times during a 2 hour seXXXion. As married seXXX has dwindled to a trickle...I cannot accept that...and learned a few years ago that lots ot HOT pals WANT to SUCK me....pull on my FATTTT NUTZ...enjoy my stiff pink gumdrop nips...make me CUMMMMM over n over. Most do NOT wanna be FUCKED...just allowed to enjoy me neck down...usually NOTHING IN ME.....and I cannot kiss n make out and such....but I can DEEELIVER! Sites on the net make finding safe n sane pals possible...and most have been well worth the search. I especially look for pals who can tantalize big ol BALLS...cause my NUTZ need attention, involvement to the fullest seXXXtent.:D

08-27-2009, 08:37 AM
I love sucking older married men's cocks! And i love to get get fucked by them too!
I really love when they use me to drain their balls and i would do it for them all day long!:tonguewag:

08-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Yes, yes, yes.

I can't wait to have a man suck my cock again. I fantasize about it constantly. I also can't wait to suck another cock again. I'd love to have a cock in my mouth while I masturbate to orgasm.

I love your enthusiasm. What do you like best? The feel of the hard cock in your mouth or hearing your man moan, or feeling him tremble. Or do you like the best the reward of his cum filling your mouth?

08-27-2009, 05:40 PM
I am 55, in shape kinda fella...and LOVE being SUCKED DRRRY...EMPTIED...DRAINED...and often cummm 2, 3 times during a 2 hour seXXXion. As married seXXX has dwindled to a trickle...I cannot accept that...and learned a few years ago that lots ot HOT pals WANT to SUCK me....pull on my FATTTT NUTZ...enjoy my stiff pink gumdrop nips...make me CUMMMMM over n over. Most do NOT wanna be FUCKED...just allowed to enjoy me neck down...usually NOTHING IN ME.....and I cannot kiss n make out and such....but I can DEEELIVER! Sites on the net make finding safe n sane pals possible...and most have been well worth the search. I especially look for pals who can tantalize big ol BALLS...cause my NUTZ need attention, involvement to the fullest seXXXtent.:D

You are an inspiration. Younger men should take note. Fucking and sucking is just as good. I know. Being 63 and my cock is hard and ready for sucking by these wonderful men. And my mouth is ready to suck and enjoy cum from men of all ages. Yours looks ready for my mouth.

08-28-2009, 01:03 PM
:)Be amazed to number of older married guys who come to baths to enjoy a real bow job.

08-29-2009, 07:29 AM
Yes married guys love having their cocks sucked..I think at least 7 out of 10 married guys prefer a blow job..from another guy..just about all the guys I meet and suck off at the nearby clubs and other place I meet guys are married...and its great...only a man can satisfy another man..

08-30-2009, 05:37 AM
You're the kind of man I like to meet in my search for sex partners. Looking to please and satisfy me.

08-21-2010, 11:45 AM
I have loved the thought of sucking an older mans cock since my early teens. I really get off on the thought of an older man, well dressed, with a nice big beautiful cock. I dream of him holding it for me to swallow and then guiding it down my throat. I love the feeling when he holds my head while I service his beautifl cock and I love to look him in the eyes as he fills me with his seed.

08-21-2010, 12:35 PM
In the past, I guess I never had any real preference as far as age goes - I just wanted to try being with another guy. By chance, my first opportunity was with a guy about 25 yrs. older who lived down the street from me. (He's the only guy I've been with).

Years later, we don't live as close to each other, but we still meet up occasionally. I always give him a long blow job, finishing with him filling my mouth or covering my face with warm cum. Unfortunately it doesn't happen very often. These days, when I fantasize about meeting another man, it's always about a man who's older than I am.

09-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Love all the stories, I want to try the experience.

09-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Man if I had a big cock like you, I'd love to jack it off also. Have fun, Billy

10-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Lets face it. Older married men are safer and they are better lovers. We are only giving and receiving what we are not getting from our wives at home.

10-09-2010, 09:56 PM
I can't say for the rest of the older married men but for me I really like getting sucked off.

I think that most women don't like sucking cock and don't do a very good job of it. Men that are cocksuckers almost always give great blowjobs.

10-10-2010, 09:00 AM
well its not so much i don't think that women don't like sucking cocks. because every women i know just loves to suck mine and others to, i think it is mostly has to do with having to suck an uncut cock rather than a nice cut one, and i been told this by many that have sucked mine, reason being, there are just some guys who think having a foreskin is all they need and women should just come running after them begging to suck on that nasty mess.[ WRONG] guys seem to forget that they have to wash that under there. words gotten out about a dirty dick and some aren't what they were thought to be, and words gotten out that some are better, and those are what all the women are sucking the most because they prefer them the most.. also every women who ever has sucked my cock has did a fantastic job at it, so putting every women in the same as some you might not have got it good from isn't fair to do here, just as it isn't fair to say your cock is filthy because your uncut, most of them are yes but I'm sure there are some guys who don't have a problem with them so it is easy for them to keep it clean, but for every one thats clean I'm sure there are at least 20 thats just plain filthy, and some on this site show that, as well as many women have said it. [ same goes for pussy as well ] how ever i will give praises to every women Ive been with for being clean fresh and perfectly trimmed or shaven there totally. - [which i prefer] LOL.. had some very fine dinning , thanks girls was very excellent just in-case i mist telling any of you in all the fun we had.

why i say guys don't keep it clean is from being in the gym, when ever a guys uncut and showering he never pulls back his foreskin to wash under there at all, and the ones who do don't wash it and .. and just letting water run down it isnt cleaning it proper..., cover it back up and 5 Min's, latter that things going to stink to high heaven before the day is done. i know i been there and done all that, camping, etc, being in a rush at gym to wash up and get to the next job site or what ever, so that and other things has Lot to do with why women aren't sucking cocks, and id say they had the same reasons for not licking a pussy either if it was dirty like that,

10-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Lets face it. Older married men are safer and they are better lovers. We are only giving and receiving what we are not getting from our wives at home.

might i suggest finding another wife then???? as Ive been and still am getting satisfied at home,,,:-)

10-10-2010, 10:48 PM
might i suggest finding another wife then???? as Ive been and still am getting satisfied at home,,,:-)

You are a major league ass hole!!!!!
:snarl:

10-11-2010, 04:16 PM
I am a little confused here. I never know who the msgs are for. Like the one that says
Major league ass hole, Who was that directed to?

10-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I believe leprechaun directed the major asshole comment to smallone. Smallone, in my opinion, does sound a little self-righteous. My wife doesn't like sex near as often as I. Besides I love rounding out my sex life with men.

10-11-2010, 09:52 PM
I believe leprechaun directed the major asshole comment to smallone. Smallone, in my opinion, does sound a little self-righteous. My wife doesn't like sex near as often as I. Besides I love rounding out my sex life with men.

Right on!!!! Smallone43 came across as condescending, arrogant and gloating. Some people will walk all over others and hurt them if we let them.

Many wives lose all interest in sex when they go through menopause. Menopause is not fun for women. We husbands have a responsibility to help and support our wives during these difficult changes to their bodies as much as we can, not destroy and hurt them.

Fun is fun; Family comes first.

10-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Right on!!!! Smallone43 came across as condescending, arrogant and gloating. Some people will walk all over others and hurt them if we let them.

Many wives lose all interest in sex when they go through menopause. Menopause is not fun for women. We husbands have a responsibility to help and support our wives during these difficult changes to their bodies as much as we can, not destroy and hurt them.

Fun is fun; Family comes first.

WELL TO ROUND THIS ASS HOLE BIT OUT HERE, MY WIFE HAS HAD A HYSTERECTOMY SOME TIME BACK AND SHE STILL HAS A HOT AS HELL SEX DRIVE ,, SO MENOPAUSES OR NOT IF THE WIFE DON'T WANT SEX THEN YOUR NOT DOING SOMETHING RIGHT OR SHE HAS SOME BETTER THAN YOU ON THE SIDE, SO IF HAVING A ENJOYING FULL SATISFYING SEX LIFE IS BEING AN ASS HOLE THEN yes i am one then AND DAM PROUD TO BE ONE,,, no hope all you that didn't like my post here heard that, :D MY WIFE HASN'T LOST A BIT OF INTEREST IN SEX SO THIS MENOPAUSE BS, you speak of and having to kiss there ass is just that BS, ass kissing. i don't have to kiss ass to get pussy nor do not have a need for dicks, i like my own cock just fine and so does the wife, and thats 4 years going on five since her surgery. so yes ill take the title ass hole because so sex cant get any better than it is now unless i inherit a harem of women on a tropical island from my rich uncle i not aware of yet Lol.

10-12-2010, 11:52 AM
You are a major league ass hole!!!!!
:snarl:

its like this dude, if a dick is more to your licking LOL then dump the pussy and stick to dicks dude, but i happen to like pussy so if the wife don't do it for you then get rid of the pussy and move in a dick. as if she doesn't know about you and your unsatisfied sex life then why act like she is so good at home yet you bash her here. so yes I'm an ass hole same as you are to your wife by that comment here. good day to you. enjoy ER dicks,

10-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Old or young big or small doesn't matter too much to me, as long as its a nice looking dick. In fact, I'd like to get a white sheet, cut a hole through it just large enough to slip the entire package through, lie that someone down on the bed with the sheet covering everything except the cock and sack peeking through and then pleasure the fuck out of it with my mouth.

10-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Now that would be different.

10-12-2010, 07:12 PM
WELL TO ROUND THIS ASS HOLE BIT OUT HERE, MY WIFE HAS HAD A HYSTERECTOMY SOME TIME BACK AND SHE STILL HAS A HOT AS HELL SEX DRIVE ,, SO MENOPAUSES OR NOT IF THE WIFE DON'T WANT SEX THEN YOUR NOT DOING SOMETHING RIGHT OR SHE HAS SOME BETTER THAN YOU ON THE SIDE, SO IF HAVING A ENJOYING FULL SATISFYING SEX LIFE IS BEING AN ASS HOLE THEN yes i am one then AND DAM PROUD TO BE ONE,,, no hope all you that didn't like my post here heard that, :D MY WIFE HASN'T LOST A BIT OF INTEREST IN SEX SO THIS MENOPAUSE BS, you speak of and having to kiss there ass is just that BS, ass kissing. i don't have to kiss ass to get pussy nor do not have a need for dicks, i like my own cock just fine and so does the wife, and thats 4 years going on five since her surgery. so yes ill take the title ass hole because so sex cant get any better than it is now unless i inherit a harem of women on a tropical island from my rich uncle i not aware of yet Lol.

You are so right, My wife had a hysterectomy and the doctor told us that it was up to her, that in no way would it take her sex drive away. So we could fuck nightly w/o the weary of getting knocked up. She is 84 and I am 78 and we still fuck! We have been married 54 years and it's all been good. I am bisexual and she knows about it and she says after I have sex with a man, it is better for her afterwards, this I do not understand, but why question a good thing. I agree that menopause is bull shit. My mom had a hysterectomy and she cut my dad off from sex because she would say her woman hood had been taken.
This I never understood either. Billyboy

10-13-2010, 03:32 PM
SO MENOPAUSES OR NOT IF THE WIFE DON'T WANT SEX THEN YOUR NOT DOING SOMETHING RIGHT OR SHE HAS SOME BETTER THAN YOU ON THE SIDE, SO IF HAVING A ENJOYING FULL SATISFYING SEX LIFE IS BEING AN ASS HOLE THEN...

I don't think anyone was calling you an asshole for having a good sex life - it's because of your attitude. You must be aware that everyone is different - different sex drives, food preferences, etc.. Just because your wife enjoys sex after menopause doesn't mean that all women do. I might as well say that my GF's mom is 50 and drinks way too much, so all women who are 50 drink too much. That's just stupid. And, to say that 'your not doing something right or she has some better than you on the side'... that's being an asshole. What's the point of an insult like that? My guess: you're the type who gets a little ego boost by putting others down and pointing out that you're doing better.

10-13-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't think anyone was calling you an asshole for having a good sex life - it's because of your attitude. You must be aware that everyone is different - different sex drives, food preferences, etc.. Just because your wife enjoys sex after menopause doesn't mean that all women do. I might as well say that my GF's mom is 50 and drinks way too much, so all women who are 50 drink too much. That's just stupid. And, to say that 'your not doing something right or she has some better than you on the side'... that's being an asshole. What's the point of an insult like that? My guess: you're the type who gets a little ego boost by putting others down and pointing out that you're doing better.

oh yes people are different, this we know from the ass hole comment and also the way you seem to be portraying my attitude, LOL. so may i suggest here that if you and he isn't getting it at home then find someone who will give it to you as you wish, why stay with some one that doesn't satisfy you in the way you seem to need it, also being a drunk isn't the same as not getting satisfied sexually. now of coarse if you got it as much as you think you should maybe you wouldn't have such an attitude about what i said, so in after reading another poster here thats been there and is still getting sex like they both wont and need at the young age of 74, AND 84 THEN i have to say here that you young whipper snappers here complaining about not getting good sex from your wife G/F, or what ever,, your not doing it right other wise shed be laying you every chance she got,, so since i been called and ass hole here, as well as been accused of having a bad attitude, LOL. like i said before, your not doing something right,,, or shes getting satisfied else where because your not doing it for her in bed sexually, and as for putting others down LOL. DUDE, i need no ego boost in any way shape or form, i Am very happy as things are here at home and every where else in my life, and i wish the same for everyone else,,, how ever i do think those that complain the most about others who take things as face value for what they are usually are just a bit jealous of us who know how to possibly do a bit better than they with the cards that we are dealt. so thats why the insults and such here, id say to wards me. so like i said if enjoying all that life has to offer is being an ass hole,, then by all means yes i am one....:D so maybe you guys should start trying harder at home with your sexual time and not just make it about you getting off then fall asleep and then I'm sure you would be getting laid by you wife,,, G/F,,, or lover same as i and the other gentlemen here said he was with his wife of 54 WONDERFULLY YEARS I'M SURE TOGETHER THEY HAVE SHARED, both in sex and other things as well.:-) so congratulations on a good sexual time together billybiboy, I'm slowly getting up there as well my self, at over 18 years together, here. :cool:;)

10-14-2010, 04:59 PM
so like i said if enjoying all that life has to offer is being an ass hole,, then by all means yes i am one....

I already said it in my previous post, but somehow you weren't able to comprehend it: NOBODY IS SAYING YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE FOR HAVING A GOOD SEX LIFE. YOU'RE BEING AN ASSHOLE BY INSULTING OTHERS (while breagging about how much better you are doing). Do you seriously believe that the only reason a person could not be interested in sex is that their partner is doing it wrong? There are MANY reasons someone might not like sex. Do you really, at your age, have so little understanding of people?! If so, I might as well go debate with a rock.

Since the drunk comparison flew right over your head, I'll spell it out for you. You are generalizing based on your limited anecdotal experience, just like I would be if I made the equally ridiculous claim that all women who are over 50 drink too much.

BTW, my sex life happens to be fine. I just chimed in because I thought it was annoying that you were acting like an ass, then fooling yourself with the idea that people were just irritated by what a stud you are.

10-15-2010, 08:49 AM
I already said it in my previous post, but somehow you weren't able to comprehend it: NOBODY IS SAYING YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE FOR HAVING A GOOD SEX LIFE. YOU'RE BEING AN ASSHOLE BY INSULTING OTHERS (while bragging about how much better you are doing). Do you seriously believe that the only reason a person could not be interested in sex is that their partner is doing it wrong? There are MANY reasons someone might not like sex. Do you really, at your age, have so little understanding of people?! If so, I might as well go debate with a rock.

Since the drunk comparison flew right over your head, I'll spell it out for you. You are generalizing based on your limited anecdotal experience, just like I would be if I made the equally ridiculous claim that all women who are over 50 drink too much.

BTW, my sex life happens to be fine. I just chimed in because I thought it was annoying that you were acting like an ass, then fooling yourself with the idea that people were just irritated by what a stud you are.

well it seems that your sex life isn't to good as you claim it to be here dude ,,, other wise you wouldn't be here griping about me telling how good mine is and starting with the name calling etc, etc, now may i suggest to you that you do try to learn some new skills because it is so clear here now that your the most miserable person on gods earth apparently other wise you wouldn't be bitching so much about others enjoying life.... now i do hope you understand that since you apparently seem to think that everyone misses out on every little meaning you post here, so time to move on here dude, forget about what ever it is that you hate so much about others sexual enjoyment, as I'm no longer interested in arguing with you or any other, ASS HOLE :rolleyes: as i been called here, [ and yes by you also read your last post here ] its to bad some feel the need to hate those who enjoy life and sexual satisfied fun when all they need to do is try to do a few things different, oh well stupidity has no boundary as we see here by those that hate others who enjoy all life's pleasures, be it sex or other wise i guess, feel sorry for you dude, but nothing i can do for you you have to learn how to do it for your self, give it time I'm sure your figure it out what ever it is you need to do to start getting you a good sex now and then, plenty of books you can read and study up on I'm sure, LOL. LOL. try it the next time you have sex you might really enjoy it then. I SURE DO sorry to piss you off there but thought id just let you know one more time that there are many just like me that know how,,, when,,, and what,,, to do to so wish you the best in your learning process dude,

10-15-2010, 10:34 AM
I already said it in my previous post, but somehow you weren't able to comprehend it: NOBODY IS SAYING YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE FOR HAVING A GOOD SEX LIFE. YOU'RE BEING AN ASSHOLE BY INSULTING OTHERS (while breagging about how much better you are doing). Do you seriously believe that the only reason a person could not be interested in sex is that their partner is doing it wrong? There are MANY reasons someone might not like sex. Do you really, at your age, have so little understanding of people?! If so, I might as well go debate with a rock.

Smallone sounds like an ignoramus who could be on the lower end of the IQ Bell Curve. Smallone is not a gentleman. Gentlemen don't insult others nor put others down for things beyond human control. Smallone sounds like a Troll.

10-15-2010, 11:45 AM
AND leprechaun seems to be the ass hole and is showing us the true meaning of what one is by his post here, so might i suggest again that you try to learn how to give proper sex before you bother others that already know how its done,,,, or perhaps possibly you might get together with cumcurious and enjoy each others ass hole, seems here that thats more to each of your likings, since neither one of you seems to know how to enjoy a pussy or a female in the proper ways sexually. so troll on over to his house and get in some steady time ,, who knows you may actually learn something, [ DOUBT IT THO.. ]

10-15-2010, 01:58 PM
well it seems that your sex life isn't to good as you claim it to be here dude ,,, other wise you wouldn't be here griping about me telling how good mine is

How the hell do you interpret me saying "NOBODY IS SAYING YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE FOR HAVING A GOOD SEX LIFE. YOU'RE BEING AN ASSHOLE BY INSULTING OTHERS" as me griping about how good your sex life is!?!?

Damn, talk about dense.

I'm done here. I'm going to go debate religion with a brick in my front yard. I think it will be more productive.

10-15-2010, 07:14 PM
How the hell do you interpret me saying "NOBODY IS SAYING YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE FOR HAVING A GOOD SEX LIFE. YOU'RE BEING AN ASSHOLE BY INSULTING OTHERS" as me griping about how good your sex life is!?!?

Damn, talk about dense.

I'm done here. I'm going to go debate religion with a brick in my front yard. I think it will be more productive.

what ever dude, you do what ever you like. go back and read the post if you really want to know , i was called and ass hole by you and another poster here, its fine not everyone can be so up beat no matter what like the rest of us can, so you and your buddy go off and have fun, im off to enjoy some good pussy, in a while so have fun talking to your brick friend in the yard LOL.

02-24-2011, 09:16 PM
I'd rather suck older married guys like myself. I feel safer with them and don't have as much pressure to prove anything.
I started sucking because I wasn't getting any pussy at home. But I've been sucking cock for 7 years now and I'd rather suck a big fine cock and eat a guys load than fuck someone that doesn't want to and isn't into it.
I'm glad to be a cocksucker now instead of a married man without a sex life.

02-24-2011, 09:28 PM
Love getting sucked! Going through a dry spell right now though... :( I sometimes enjoy sucking too, but it really depends on who, the chemistry, etc., etc. I don't think it's so much based on what I'm "getting" or "not getting" at home. I have a satisfying sex life, I just happen to be bisexual and love having a man take me into his mouth.

02-25-2011, 07:35 AM
wow.. seems smallone infects almost every thread with his ignorant views and childish name-calling

as for the topic, I wouldn't say all married men are like that.. I've come across some good looking married guys that wouldn't ever think of allowing another guy to suck them off. About the only thing I can do is envy the ladies.

02-25-2011, 07:20 PM
well its not so much i don't think that women don't like sucking cocks. because every women i know just loves to suck mine and others to, i think it is mostly has to do with having to suck an uncut cock rather than a nice cut one, and i been told this by many that have sucked mine, reason being, there are just some guys who think having a foreskin is all they need and women should just come running after them begging to suck on that nasty mess.[ WRONG] guys seem to forget that they have to wash that under there. words gotten out about a dirty dick and some aren't what they were thought to be, and words gotten out that some are better, and those are what all the women are sucking the most because they prefer them the most.. also every women who ever has sucked my cock has did a fantastic job at it, so putting every women in the same as some you might not have got it good from isn't fair to do here, just as it isn't fair to say your cock is filthy because your uncut, most of them are yes but I'm sure there are some guys who don't have a problem with them so it is easy for them to keep it clean, but for every one thats clean I'm sure there are at least 20 thats just plain filthy, and some on this site show that, as well as many women have said it. [ same goes for pussy as well ] how ever i will give praises to every women Ive been with for being clean fresh and perfectly trimmed or shaven there totally. - [which i prefer] LOL.. had some very fine dinning , thanks girls was very excellent just in-case i mist telling any of you in all the fun we had.

why i say guys don't keep it clean is from being in the gym, when ever a guys uncut and showering he never pulls back his foreskin to wash under there at all, and the ones who do don't wash it and .. and just letting water run down it isnt cleaning it proper..., cover it back up and 5 Min's, latter that things going to stink to high heaven before the day is done. i know i been there and done all that, camping, etc, being in a rush at gym to wash up and get to the next job site or what ever, so that and other things has Lot to do with why women aren't sucking cocks, and id say they had the same reasons for not licking a pussy either if it was dirty like that,

Why does every post of yours end up being uncut is bad....blah....blah...blah. Are you obsessed with hating uncut cock.

This bullshit you wrote here had no relevance at to my post. now go fuck yourself as I doubt anyone else is interested in your cock or bullshit.

03-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Love to suck older married men. Any size cock. Also lick their balls and rim their ass. Also like to watch/be watched with married men. Any married men in bay area or visiting want to meet let me know. Don't be shy.

03-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Why does every post of yours end up being uncut is bad....blah....blah...blah. Are you obsessed with hating uncut cock.

This bullshit you wrote here had no relevance at to my post. now go fuck yourself as I doubt anyone else is interested in your cock or bullshit.

YOU GO FUCK YOUR SELF. thats all the action you ever get id say. no decent person would go with in ten feet of your nasty ass dirty SMELLY cock. yes I'm rude here to you your dam right in thinking so this time..... you and your little incests brother junior took it up on your selves to come in to my thread and be an ass hole and accuse me of saying things i did not toward uncut guys. which i did not do and you both dam well know it. so fuck off dude your nothing. and I'm sure everyone else can read what i posted here you don't have to be a dumb ass and repost it every time you don't like something i post. learn how to use the web dumb ass.

the uncut1959 dude here sure is right when he said you two were jealous and didn't like to hear the truth about your dirty nasty ass cock. guess it must of been you two in the gym shower i was referring to that day in my post. next time i wont be so polite i just come right out and kick you ass. :mad:

you to are welcom to my ignor list i wont have to see your rediculous post here or your dumb ass looking excuse of a cock you think is a god send to every guys ass hole. funny you dont seem to be posting about sticking it in any guys ass in the threads here that ask other to post about doing that . hum guess im right again here your not getting any action except your own self pleasure. sorry sick sob you are for sure.

back to the thread now my apologies every one but this ass hole needs put in his place and I'm the one to do it from here on out.

03-01-2011, 11:32 PM
older men get in touch young boy here wants ti service yourcocks

03-02-2011, 04:26 PM
YOU GO FUCK YOUR SELF. thats all the action you ever get id say. no decent person would go with in ten feet of your nasty ass dirty SMELLY cock. yes I'm rude here to you your dam right in thinking so this time..... you and your little incests brother junior took it up on your selves to come in to my thread and be an ass hole and accuse me of saying things i did not toward uncut guys. which i did not do and you both dam well know it. so fuck off dude your nothing. and I'm sure everyone else can read what i posted here you don't have to be a dumb ass and repost it every time you don't like something i post. learn how to use the web dumb ass.

the uncut1959 dude here sure is right when he said you two were jealous and didn't like to hear the truth about your dirty nasty ass cock. guess it must of been you two in the gym shower i was referring to that day in my post. next time i wont be so polite i just come right out and kick you ass. :mad:

you to are welcom to my ignor list i wont have to see your rediculous post here or your dumb ass looking excuse of a cock you think is a god send to every guys ass hole. funny you dont seem to be posting about sticking it in any guys ass in the threads here that ask other to post about doing that . hum guess im right again here your not getting any action except your own self pleasure. sorry sick sob you are for sure.

back to the thread now my apologies every one but this ass hole needs put in his place and I'm the one to do it from here on out.

Way funny asshole neither the thread nor the post had anything to do with uncut cocks, you are the obsessed queen that made the post regarding uncut cocks.

Nor did it have anything to do with any guy's asshole, so guess you must be obsessed about getting fucked in the ass too since you have gone that route.

As well as there being no posts from me about sticking my dick in any guy's asshole, the profile makes it pretty plain that I am in no way interested in anal sex. Are you that fucking stupid or can you just not read?

So again go fuck yourself and please feel free to ignore me. :lol: Like I give a damn.

03-02-2011, 05:52 PM
I prefer mature men. I have sucked my share of guys in their 20's but if given a choice I will take the guy in his 30's to 50's. I think older guys appreciate the value of a cocksucker a little better. Younger guys are about the result while older guys seem to like to enjoy the process of getting there a little more.

But let me be clear, I suck cock, I don't ask for I.D.

03-02-2011, 06:11 PM
i would say he got you a bit mad as was his intention uncut4u2suck. as it was also yours to get at him so both have retaliated here now why don't you be the man about the site and move on to better things since he has you on ignore why bother to post to your self, he told you he placed you on ignore in the post yet you felt the need to vent here knowing he wouldn't see it. why? only you know if you know.

03-03-2011, 02:12 PM
although very limited in experience with men I have to say the best cock sucking I have ever recieved was by a younger guy. I was seriously horny on a trip and pulled into an adult video store with booths. They were partitioned but pretty open. as I wondered around I noticed a younder asian guy kind of give me a look. I sat and put in some tokens and started watching some porn, after a few I was really hard rubbing my cock through my jeans. I was a little nervous about whipping it out and stroking it. I noticed the asian guy standing next to my booth... he put his hand inside the booth and I reached up and just touched his hand. Not a word was said as he slipped in front of me lifted my shirt and undid my jeans... my god he sucked my cock so well I got even hotter when I noticed there were others walking by peering in... I exploded a huge load into his mouth.. he kept my hard cock in his mouth unreal... would love to have anouther experience like that. So yes older married guys love thier cocks sucked!!!!

03-06-2011, 01:04 PM
wow.. seems smallone infects almost every thread with his ignorant views and childish name-calling

as for the topic, I wouldn't say all married men are like that.. I've come across some good looking married guys that wouldn't ever think of allowing another guy to suck them off. About the only thing I can do is envy the ladies.

YOU ARE A TROLL. i have seen you post in every thread here so far as smallone43 has and every time you have followed him to a thread and posted something in a smart ass way.

now after looking and giving consideration to seeing both sides of you twp guys here, I AM calling you out as i see it

you are nothing but a TROLL. a child and you don't want to get along with smallone43 or anyone else on this site...... you only want to show your self and be as i said before a smart ass.

if i as a new member here notice it this soon in the site then I'm sure others know and can see it as well smallone isn't the first you have been rude to here i have noticed many more you have been rude to also when they didn't share your view:rolleyes:

if anyone has infected any of the threads on dick.net it has been you junior. not smallone43 or anyone else here only you.:snarl:

03-12-2011, 03:06 AM
I live out in the country too and cannot find anyone who will even do mutual wanking let alone sucking.

It would be so nice to have a wank buddy next door.

04-05-2011, 04:47 PM
I really enjoy sucking mature guys. They never seem to get hung up on the fact that a guy has their cock in his mouth. They're down to earth and enjoy letting a simple cock sucker indulge :tonguewag:

04-15-2011, 02:31 PM
I'd rather suck older married guys like myself. I feel safer with them and don't have as much pressure to prove anything.
I started sucking because I wasn't getting any pussy at home. But I've been sucking cock for 7 years now and I'd rather suck a big fine cock and eat a guys load than fuck someone that doesn't want to and isn't into it.
I'm glad to be a cocksucker now instead of a married man without a sex life.

Thanks NCBYMail, I don't get any at home either. I am looking to suck cocks rather than chase pussy.

I joined this site to learn how to find mature cocks.

04-17-2011, 08:31 AM
As a married man with an active sex life at home I have still enjoyed having my cock sucked by another guy.

04-17-2011, 11:13 AM
I enjoy sucking older men and love being sucked. Often they are uncut which is one thing I enjoy. Of course, I don't turn down a younger guy either.

04-20-2011, 11:31 PM
I'd love to suck a married man off!

04-21-2011, 04:40 AM
I am encouraged that so many men love sucking older married men. My know that when I present my hard cock at a glory hole or porn theater I am rewarded with a great blow job. In spite of being 65. Just pays to take care of one's cock so one can keep attracting great cocksuckers.

04-28-2011, 07:45 AM
With a fine looking cock like yours you should not have any trouble finding someone to suck you....I know I would....
That said, it is not easy for me to find dick and guys that I want to hook up with...maybe I am too picky
I don't get to suck enough because of that. I'd like to suck dick at least once a week and in reality it is more like once every month or two.

Thanks NCBYMail, I don't get any at home either. I am looking to suck cocks rather than chase pussy.

I joined this site to learn how to find mature cocks.

04-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Gents;
I am 64 and a professional massage therapist, in my clinic... NO "Happy Endings", but in my home studio, everyone gets oral sex, and I get attention too. Mostly older men and women, with the average age of 65. I see four or five guys a week, women about once a month when they get horny men don't need a reason, they just want to get off.

05-01-2011, 10:50 AM
I love having my cock sucked by another guy almost as much I as enjoy sucking another guy's cock. I have two suck buddies both older than me. One married the other not.

06-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Suck away at this 62 year old cock any time you want. :-).

06-17-2011, 04:31 PM
I too agree with sucking oldermens cocks,,im 52 and started sucking cock about 5 years agao...and now i cant get enough,,i have two 70 year olds that love to suck me and their cocks are as hard and perfect as a 20 year old...i love smooth shaven cut cocks.

there is a bathhouse close to me and in the afternoons its a haven for oldermen,,just one hour their and your good for a dozen cocks, a quart of cum and a few cums of your own...

06-17-2011, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=realhubby;15941]Suck away at this 62 year old cock any time you want.

now thats the kind of cock i love,,,

06-17-2011, 04:32 PM
thats the kind of cock i love...are u a new england guy?

06-18-2011, 10:55 AM

I'd love to suck on that especially with your wife watching.

06-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Nothing like married guys taking care of each others needs. makes for some good cocksucking and cum eating. I love sucking other married guys big cocks and unloading their balls

07-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Why is being married a condition? I am not !!!

07-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Why can't I find someone in Memphis to suck me like what you guys talk about. A regular unload would be really nice.

07-10-2011, 11:22 PM
I'd suck every cock on this page. Someone said why do they have to be married....
I like sucking any nice big clean cock with a big load but if that cock is another married man's it turns me on a little more...
Also I think married men are more careful about catching something.
Us married guys that don't fuck the wife anymore but suck all the cock we can have to look out for each other,

If I could find another married guy with a big dick close by I'd be glad to service him once a week maybe more if I liked the way his load tasted.

07-11-2011, 04:30 PM
married men are more careful about catching something.

Is this not more a personality thing - value own health higher than the sudden urge ... .
Tks for ur view

07-12-2011, 07:30 AM

as for me being a married and 63,i would rather suck a uncut cock than a cut one.....:D

07-13-2011, 02:33 PM
me too I love sucking older married men

07-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Anyone in florida want to sample a nice 6 inch cut one to completion please let me know. I am married and very safe and clean. I only participate in oral pleasures passively altho i may sample a nice cut one myself sometime. I am east of orlando.

08-26-2011, 03:28 PM
I am 64, enjoy letting a young hot body guy suck me off. I reward him with a big hot load of cum for his effort.
When I suck dick, I prefer guys in my age group. Prefer married men the most.

08-30-2011, 08:28 PM
not many N.J. feeders in this list. I'll have to check back.

08-31-2011, 03:29 PM
I love older guys using me, Makes me feel so slutty.:o

08-31-2011, 03:38 PM
You are a slut!I'd make you beg me to fuck you, plead for me to cram it deeper and fill you full of cum!

09-04-2011, 12:23 PM
I love a good strong blow job and swallow but, secondarily, I enjoy watching two older guys give and take pleasure in sucking off one another. They are open, honest, not trying to impress but to please each other. Funny when one says, 'I already came twice but what the hey, let's go for it'. More BJs than they get at home. Of course I wank and pull my cock as I watch them in the videoroom at the baths or in the steamroom. It's all about sensual feeling and getting off. And when the deed is done and one is swallowing the other, I watch in glee and let them both know I enjoy seeing them having fun.
The kast BJ I gave was to a 27 yr old black-haired guy who spoke to me at the pool. In the steamroom I licked his balls and slurpped on his cock like there was no tomorrow and kept licking under his nut and sucking rapidly until he spewed in my throat. Then he asked me where I learned that. I said I just please the cock like I want mine pleased and he was fine and delicious. Love to impress the young ones~.

09-06-2011, 02:39 PM
I am a 63 yo married man. Two years ago I started sucking cock again. Had not done that since my youth. I couldn't find anyone to suck. Then I went on craigslist and wow. I am astonished at the cocks that want sucked. From 30 to 70s. I live way out in the country and I could suck cock 5 times a day if I had the time. Do all married men want their cock sucked by another man?

hi there;
from my experience the married men i've met, just want their cock's sucked! if the wife/gf won't do it, they go looking. this is what i was told many times.

09-06-2011, 10:21 PM
hi there;
from my experience the married men i've met, just want their cock's sucked! if the wife/gf won't do it, they go looking. this is what i was told many times.

Depends on the guy. Some married men just want to get the cock sucked, get off, and go home. Others are more bi than straight, and enjoy a good time in the sack. Not all married guys/not all bi guys are the same...

09-07-2011, 04:08 AM
I originated this post some time ago. I have enjoyed the diversity of response. I too have encountered a few married men, especially older married men that just want a bj. But I am very bi. Although I still love pussy I really enjoy the full sexual experience with men. I love being sucked off. I really love being sucked. I have now fucked a couple of men. I enjoy kissing and nipple play or whatever the man I am with enjoys. (short of pain of any kind) I am encouraged that a lot of younger men are willing, even anxious to have sex with us older men. I am also encouraged when I see men my age and older that take care of their health and have magnificent hardons. Perhaps not as hard as a 20 something but a nice hard cock and great load of cum. So if I encounter a married man that just wants sucked off I just enjoy sucking his cock and moving on.

09-08-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm a 53 year old married man who, after many years of faithful happy marriage (I still am happily married and my wife takes very good care of me sexually), recently started sucking cocks again for the first time since I was in my early 20's. I just love cocks and I love sucking them.
I have not advertised on Craig's List yet, but I have answered a few.
Thankfully I just stumbled onto this site and can meet some other like minded, and similar minded people.
I live in northern Indiana. Anyone in the northern Indiana/SW Michigan area that would like to talk about receiving some awesome oral sex, let me know.
Great thread.

09-08-2011, 04:08 PM
I have posted on this thread before but the recent opinion expressed about married men just wanting to get a blow and go is not my experience.
I started sucking cock when sex with the wife dried up. That was 7 or 8 years ago. Most of the men I hook up with are married and most of them either want both (to suck or be sucked) or they want to suck.
I did start off just getting BJs but it wasn't long before I was sucking and more every year. Now if you give me a either/or question I'd choose sucking. I can jack off and have a pretty good cum but no way can I replace the feeling that a big dick shooting a load of cum in my mouth feels like.
I think, for me the servicing/humilation kick of dropping down and letting another man put his dick in my mouth and sucking him until he cums in my mouth and I swallow his load can't be beat. I can't explain it totally but for me to have changed from a guy that almost reached 50 without sucking cock, getting plenty of pussy, enjoying that pussy and a womans body and then to become a cocksucker that craves dick. That's a big transition!
Everywhere I look there seems to be more and more men and married men sucking cock. It's just fun and exciting and we are enjoying it. Once you've tried it there doesnt seem to be too many guys that stop.
Maybe that a good forum question...did you try sucking cock and not like it...and why? But guess those guys are not on this site either....

09-08-2011, 04:27 PM
There may be a few who just like their cock sucked but most I've met also like to suck a dick.
I fuck around with a married couple, both of them suck me and I fuck her. At first he was sucking my cock and hiding it from her. He didn't want her to know for fear that she would divorce him.
Then he left his yahoo account on and she got into it, and read some notes between us. She got my number and called me, knowing full well I was face fucking her hubby. She wrongly assumed I was gay, I'm far from it.

I agreed to meet with them both to calm her down. After we all three talked a while she wanted to see just what we had been doing, so I pulled out my cock and ordered him to suck it. By the time he got me worked up real good she wanted to get involved, so.. I ended up fucking her right in front of him. She told me later she just wanted to pay him back for hurting her but she enjoyed my dick so much she decided to keep fucking me. So now he is her cuck. He gets us both wet sucking and licking us and she mounts my dick and rides until I fill her up with cum. Then let him clean us up for the next go around.

Don't get me wrong, I like to suck a good dick once in a while too but only if they are my size or more. But I much prefer pussy!! Love to get deep inside a woman and make her moan! I may be a sex maniac.

09-12-2011, 10:31 AM
I think, for me the servicing/humilation kick of dropping down and letting another man put his dick in my mouth and sucking him until he cums in my mouth and I swallow his load can't be beat.

This is exactly why I'm "curious," and it derives from my loving getting head. At some point I was so horny and just started thinking about what it may be like ...

09-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Have always been attracted to married guys (gay partnered here but bi curious)) but not sure why. The few times I have been with married guys, once they cum they usually have a major guilt trip. WTF?

09-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Have always been attracted to married guys (gay partnered here but bi curious)) but not sure why. The few times I have been with married guys, once they cum they usually have a major guilt trip. WTF?

You'll get no guilt trip from me, but I certainly know what you mean-- I've run into guys like that before. I think it's because regardless of whether it's a man or a woman, it's cheating, and some guys don't want to do it/can't handle it. It's not something they want to be doing, and they feel bad afterwards. I can understand it, but I think if they're having that much trouble dealing with it, then they need to not be playing on the side, or perhaps re-evaluating what they want from their lives/relationships, and making decisions they can live with.

09-13-2011, 01:36 AM

Can't understand it either. Started m2m at age 12. It was so much fun that I never even thought about guilt. Its just sex for crying out loud.

Guilt might be a issue with newbies starting m2m late in life????

09-13-2011, 05:02 AM
Way to say it RobnVa01. That pretty much puts it into perspective.
I have one friend, mid 30s, married of course, 3 kids all still at home. We get together to suck each others cock about once a month. He always initiates the "date". After he cums he always has this attack of guilt manifested in gagging and coughing. I have tried to encourage him to compartmentalize this part of his life. Just set it apart from his other life. The next time I will have to remind him, "it's just sex for crying out loud".

09-13-2011, 08:24 PM
I am bi.
Finding a guy half my age is not easy, pushing my luck here.
I am currently in Mexico. My dick loves being sucked.

By the way, can I add an icon from my computer to my message?

09-15-2011, 04:57 PM
i'd love to suck 3 or 4 cocks a day,i love sucking cock,its all i think about, and i am married,just love cock and cum

09-25-2011, 03:55 AM
i am a married man 48 years old and love to suck cock i love older married men i havebeen sucking befor i met my wife i love pussy but getting on my knees and sucking a maturecock and cum is so hot any older married in cleveland ohio drop me a line
jimsnits@yahoo.com

09-25-2011, 07:43 PM
I am 35 years old man . I used to love been suck or sucking other cocks before married. It had been 5 years now....n i still love cocks.......n i want to start it again..

12-12-2012, 06:04 AM
I am older married and bi. Have been sucking dick all my life and gettin mine sucked. I prefer married men because they always need it bad and get down to the action. They play fewer games. And....there are a lot of married men into cocksucking.

12-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Do all married men want their cock sucked by another man?

I'd rather do the sucking, but love all kinds of cocks. Married guy here too.

12-14-2012, 04:51 AM
I went to a porn shop with gloryholes this past Saturday morning (yes, I said morning) and the place was crawling with older married men. I guess they must use the excuse of going hunting/to the parts store/to the hardware store to get out of the house and away from the wife and go to the porn shop. When I got there the parking lot was half full. I went back into the booth area and there were 7 or 8 guys between 45 and 70 standing around, nobody in the booths. I went into a booth with a gloryhole and a guy practically ran into the other booth. Within moments I was sucking his cock. I ended up spending the next two hours on my knees at the hole as every guy in the place came in and fed me thru the hole. They were literally lined up outside of the door. As soon as one fed me his cum and left another came right in and stuck his cock thru the hole. I ended up sucking off 6 guys, one right after the other.

I LOVE sucking off older guys ;)

12-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Not that into being sucked but I love sucking a hot cock to completion.

12-15-2012, 03:06 AM
i fantasize about sucking off an older guy. i'd love to feel his cock cumming in my mouth... being taught what makes him cum. never had the opportunity tho...

12-15-2012, 10:13 AM
i fantasize about sucking off an older guy. i'd love to feel his cock cumming in my mouth... being taught what makes him cum. never had the opportunity tho...

It's very hot. You can feel his cock swell just before he cums. Then the feel of all that hot juice shooting in your mouth. I get hard thinking about it.

03-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Any servicers in West Tn area, WM offering loads from an uncut 7.5.

03-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Any servicers in West Tn area, WM offering loads from an uncut 7.5.

South N.J. be glad to drain you........

04-03-2013, 06:28 AM
I love sucking on a hard cock, any age, but i must admit i really love a big foreskin on a juicy dripping cock. The first older married guys cock i sucked i was 14 and loved it.:-)

04-03-2013, 06:47 AM
i am 65 nd i love sucking older men,especially uncut oder men...........ohio

04-03-2013, 06:54 AM
It has been my experience that there is no shortage of married men that need drained.

04-04-2013, 10:20 PM
My 75 yo lover is a sweet widower with sweet tasting cum. Best of all he can host.

04-05-2013, 01:30 PM
48yr old married and love giving and taking, anyone from Mass. need it? PM me.;)

04-06-2013, 01:32 AM
married and hot for cock in minneapolis. Would love some discreet regular release. Low key, all about the cock, the orgasm, safe. Unfortunately I can't host, but can travel ;)

04-07-2013, 05:40 AM
I'd love it for sure and to be the sucker also! :)

04-07-2013, 08:10 AM
my dad and uncle love being sucked by younger boys... and with younger boys i mean me and my cousins

04-07-2013, 08:49 AM
Mmm nice - keep it in the family!

my dad and uncle love being sucked by younger boys... and with younger boys i mean me and my cousins

04-11-2013, 04:24 PM
When I started to suck cocks, I was worried about my age thinking that I was over 60 and no one wanted yield or to suck an old guy's cock. Well, what a delight to learn that many guys like older guys and will gladly suck their dicks and want to be sucked by older guys. Many of the porn sites cam4.cam, chaturbate.com are two of them always have younger guys that like older guys for sex. Even the local glory holes and steam rooms and gyms have sufficient guys that like older guys to make it worth while paying the high fees to get into the door. So my fear of not having any sucking and fucking action after 60 was unfounded and I'm the happier for it. I'm no age freak, but have no fear of being able to hook up with someone at the local establishments.

04-11-2013, 07:27 PM
well i think i was luck cause i started getin my cock sucked when iwas 12yrs old by older guy always liked it there was another older guy also started suckin it about yr later so have always liked my cocksucked & have always liked palyin with cock mine or smeone else cock&about 4yrs ago started think about suckin cock best thing i ever did lots of fun the videoarcades have always luved glory holes luv 2 suck cock always lookin like them older cocks like em 18 -100 any color:D:D

04-20-2013, 07:21 AM
Nice penis head!!!!!! Check out fulltimer on dick.net.....:)

04-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Mmm nice - keep it in the family!

yeah ;) it's the funniest and hottest thing

04-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Sucking my grandfather's cock is my favorite actiivity when he is very pervert and a lot of sweet cum is my reward from a good bj:tonguewag:

05-26-2013, 09:59 AM
Hi i'm new hear 60 y/o horney married guy love to suck cock and wach guys cummm

im live in Portland or

05-26-2013, 06:02 PM
It's a long way from Fla to Or & I have a shorty!!!

05-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Why is it so hard to find mwm in my area?
Isn't there a place where mwm hang out?
All of the mwm I have tried to meet seem to be
shy about meeting. The Moose, VFW, etc. It's
not just about sucking or stroking. Sometimes it's
just getting away from the wife for some laughs
(male bonding on a non sexual level) over a
couple beers. A place that we, who like a good
suck &/or blow, can find someone with same
interests.

05-27-2013, 11:11 AM
Ucanthandlethis and his fake friend the troll have said they like sucking BBC of married blk. guys. they even stated it in a thread some where on the site seems to me if I recall.

05-29-2013, 11:30 PM
threads like this give me the possibly exaggerated and hopeful sense that older man become more perverted as they grow older! have old married men always been perverted? or have internet sites like this aided their coming out?

05-29-2013, 11:41 PM
Wiscthor, probably a little of both. *grin* Keep in mind too that what one considers perverted is another's normal. Most older men probably don't think of themselves as perverts. ;)

05-29-2013, 11:49 PM
Wiscthor, probably a little of both. *grin* Keep in mind too that what one considers perverted is another's normal. Most older men probably don't think of themselves as perverts. ;)

haha, cool- i see your point, and it's good! but just sticking with semantics, if you're old, straight, married, and looking to have your cock sucked by some dude, most would view you as a pervert.

05-29-2013, 11:50 PM
Perhaps, but I'm not all that old, married, bisexual, and I love having my cock sucked, whether by a man or a woman. So what does that make me? ;)

05-30-2013, 12:13 AM
Perhaps, but I'm not all that old, married, bisexual, and I love having my cock sucked, whether by a man or a woman. So what does that make me? ;)

maybe a bit perverted? it's kind of a legal thing that when you are married you usually only have sexual relations with your partner. but, hey- i'm not judging! own it! i'm a huge pervert, there's not a lot normal about me. you have a terrific cock that anyone would want to wrap his/her mouth around!

05-30-2013, 03:57 AM

well I'm old and I love the way my wife suck me also I like to suck cock what dose that make me (A horny old man sorry a horny old married man)

05-30-2013, 08:56 AM
I love sucking cock of all ages, as long as hes got a nice dick and looks decent, ill open wide so he can use my lips as much as he wants to

05-30-2013, 05:55 PM
well I'm old and I love the way my wife suck me also I like to suck cock what dose that make me (A horny old man sorry a horny old married man)

Hi! It appears from your lack of punctuation and from your spelling errors that you were jerking off while typing this. Also, sucking dicks while married to a woman isn't a normal practice. So both of those make you a pervert (which is cool). I believe you wanted validation of that. ;)

05-30-2013, 11:13 PM
maybe a bit perverted? it's kind of a legal thing that when you are married you usually only have sexual relations with your partner. but, hey- i'm not judging! own it! i'm a huge pervert, there's not a lot normal about me. you have a terrific cock that anyone would want to wrap his/her mouth around!

I'd say immoral or perhaps amoral (for a tiny few), but not perverted. :)

Thanks for the comment on my cock. Feel free to wrap... ;)

05-31-2013, 01:32 PM
I'd say immoral or perhaps amoral (for a tiny few), but not perverted. :)

Thanks for the comment on my cock. Feel free to wrap... ;)

Yeah, i could have used one of the non-moral terms in place of 'perverted', but 'pervert' has such fun schoolyard connotations...and for the fact that I want to keep on living. People mysteriously get very angry when you sling the immoral word at them.

05-31-2013, 11:41 PM
Yeah, i could have used one of the non-moral terms in place of 'perverted', but 'pervert' has such fun schoolyard connotations...and for the fact that I want to keep on living. People mysteriously get very angry when you sling the immoral word at them.

*laugh* Touché. "Pervert" it is. ;)

06-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Folks, if I may join in.....I'm older, divorced not married, but am clean and do enjoy playing which includes jacking and oral. hat means no to anal just in case soemone might think otherwise. A bit of pleasure is pure heaven.:D

06-05-2013, 07:29 PM
MWN here!! I also enjoy oral sex from man or woman.
The climax is the goal here. Hearing the sounds of someone
climaxing is a real turn-on.

07-14-2013, 07:00 AM
I am 65 and I love sucking men my age an older........i'll suck a younger one too but prefer older and uncut..........russells point ohio

07-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Hope to see you soon to see if we really can be j/o buddies. Will be back in Sept. You do have a hummable cock. J/O & oral is what I'm looking forward to........mmmmm:-):D
Check out my vidio!!!!

07-14-2013, 04:41 PM
I sure wish you were close,i'love to suck your cock

07-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Look me up if you find yourself on the mid-west-coast of Fla.:-):D

07-15-2013, 03:17 AM
believe me I sure will

07-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Looking forward to your potential visit. Maybe ethos321 could join us!!!:lol::D:suck:?
What do you thinkethos321????

07-16-2013, 10:55 AM
I prefer guys my age and older also because we know and we take time to treat each other right. I like group watching too. Like sucking in front of others, touching cock, holding bodies against mine, squeezing cocks together and allowing someone to suck me in front of others, hitting on poppers and going down on daddy dick! nothing like sucking cock!

07-19-2013, 03:27 PM
I love sucking men my age or older. I don't mind the younger ones but they cum to fast whereas the older guys take more time and lasts longer.

07-23-2013, 03:42 PM
I really love sucking married older guys in there 50's and 60's who really appreciate a younger guy draining there balls.

09-26-2013, 05:54 PM
Yes, yes, yes.

Me too rubberchicken. I have a powerful orgasm when my mouth is full of dick....preferably immediately after having a warm load shot in my mouth.

09-26-2013, 09:26 PM

And suck away I would!!! You have a delicious looking cock and balls :p;)

11-29-2013, 06:05 PM
I would love to haave a guy dressed in panties suck my cock.

12-02-2013, 04:26 AM
well I am older,married and not getting much at home. would love to find a suck buddy. I am on eastern long island NY

12-02-2013, 08:51 AM
well I am older,married and not getting much at home. would love to find a suck buddy. I am on eastern long island NY

I'm with you! Not much at home and would love to find a suck buddy in Houston:p I'll do the sucking!

01-24-2014, 09:41 PM
too bad you are not in South Jersey then I could make your wish come true....

01-24-2014, 09:46 PM

Next on my list.............

01-24-2014, 09:48 PM

Next on my list...............

01-29-2014, 02:12 AM
I discovered Silver Daddies in December and am I glad I did. Met a bunch of guys, we're able to get together and have lots of fun with our cocks. Most of us are bi married older guys, so we understand each other pretty well.

01-30-2014, 02:08 PM
Being in the older category, I am surprised at the number of guys that want to suck my cock and like the fact I am older. One guy I have seen for about 4 years is a lot younger and has a build and fantastic body. I couldn't believe he was interested in me, but he has proven over and over again he is and we enjoy each others bodies. He tells me he finds older guys bodies more exciting and we tend to be more discrete than younger guys.

01-30-2014, 08:31 PM
I am 62 and started having an interest in cock a few years ago. I am married and have to be discrete and have only had a few encounters. It didn't take long to learn that I really like sucking a nice cock. I am trying to find some other married guys, around my age for ongoing cocksucking fun. Wish me luck!

04-16-2014, 02:59 AM
I find that it's easy to get guys around my age 65 to let me suck them or get them to fuck me seems when we have a talk all of thier wives have given up on the sex to them . they are great guys just horny and have no way of getting off except by hand , i meet a lot of them from craigslist and when we get together there is no b/s just get undressed and go at it either suck or fuck ,it's all good sex

04-16-2014, 06:20 AM
I can't say for the rest of the older married men but for me I really like getting sucked off.

I think that most women don't like sucking cock and don't do a very good job of it. Men that are cocksuckers almost always give great blowjobs.

I remain unconvinced that women like sucking cock. I am convinced, though, that gay men like sucking cock more than straight women do.

I'm married (to a woman!) but I'm sure than if I lived with another guy who was also interested in cock then there'd be a lot more sucking going on around here than there is at the moment.

I agree that men give better blowjobs than women. Or to put it another way, men give better blowjobs than my wife does.

04-16-2014, 07:45 AM
A good suck of a strangers meat is to me now normal.

When you look around in the toilets, Lay-bys, Picnic areas and at restaurants there is always a man doing the same, you get to know the likely milkmen they normally have loose fitting trousers or track suit bottoms on and you can often see. A quick fondle or lick and suck on the cock next to you does wonders for the day. Its horny in a restaurant for instance knowing that while he’s sucking you off his wife is sitting at the table outside. I then watch him go back to his table and kiss his wife before sitting down knowing he has just sucked me dry and cum must still be on his lips I give my wife a kiss also but she knows what I have been doing.

W :suck:

04-16-2014, 08:30 AM
My wife always gave me an excellent B/J but I do believe that a man is better at it.
A man will give what he want done to him!!!! Besides; there is always the taste! :suck::suck:

08-07-2014, 06:46 AM

you being uncut i would suck you everyday,i love sucking uncut

08-09-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm married but have been sucking cock for over 10 years now. The wife is not much into it anyway and I now prefer sucking cock and swallowing cum. I'd much rather suck a big cock now than fuck. It's not easy to do being married and there seems to be so many cocksuckers in my area that its not easy to find cock. Lots of competition for the cocks!
But it is big fun to be on my knees with some other married guy's big cock in my mouth waiting on his load. I wish there was one spurting some cum right now!!

08-09-2014, 09:21 AM
A good suck of a strangers meat is to me now normal.

When you look around in the toilets, Lay-bys, Picnic areas and at restaurants there is always a man doing the same, you get to know the likely milkmen they normally have loose fitting trousers or track suit bottoms on and you can often see. A quick fondle or lick and suck on the cock next to you does wonders for the day. Its horny in a restaurant for instance knowing that while he’s sucking you off his wife is sitting at the table outside. I then watch him go back to his table and kiss his wife before sitting down knowing he has just sucked me dry and cum must still be on his lips I give my wife a kiss also but she knows what I have been doing.

W :suck:

Hot and preverted to involve the wife like that. I wish my wife knew and was OK with me sucking. I get a lot more loads....my goal....more cum to eat!

08-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Being a bi mwm, I love the idea of being on my knees and taking a nice cock of a another married guy down my throat. The thought of getting the cum that should have been going to her is a real turn on for me. I love married cock and cum. Keep it up.:eek:

08-13-2014, 12:19 PM
I have sucked a few older married men and I like it. They were between 65 and 76.

08-13-2014, 09:29 PM
I am older, married, and finally got to suck a few dicks this summer. Really enjoyed sucking, enjoyed the cum, and plan to keep at it!

08-13-2014, 09:54 PM
I love to suck older married men, work the cock, take the cum. They aren't impatient like the kids but just as passionate. I've only met a couple who like to suck me. Haven't been brave enough to try Craigslist. Too many horror stories.

10-23-2014, 12:53 PM
I note a lot of comments here. But, no one indicates their location, or state. I'm sure some would like to reply for giving or receiving. I'm in South N.J. a senior who likes giving head. have a good day.

10-23-2014, 05:53 PM
I note a lot of comments here. But, no one indicates their location, or state. I'm sure some would like to reply for giving or receiving. I'm in South N.J. a senior who likes giving head. have a good day.

I am an older guy that enjoys my cock being sucked and my load swallowed W Tn / N Ms area. If you are near hit me up.

10-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Guilt has been spread throughout our society in generous doses by those who cannot achieve control over people by other means. It seems to have worked very well for religious, legal, and those who need authority. For the rest of us there is no guilt and wonderful sex.

10-24-2014, 09:43 PM
there is something that hard to explain why is it so lovely to suck older men's cock

10-25-2014, 07:38 AM
I've sucked older, and younger, married mens' cocks - they always come back for more.

10-28-2014, 04:40 PM
I have never sucked a cock but would love to try it sometime. I am 66 years old & always thinking of a cock in my mouth & cumin. upstate ny @ Rochester, any one interested

10-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Im older and would like to have a younger discreet little cock sucker on the side. Growing up I had a older neighborhood friend that for two years would blow me anytime I wanted and I wanted often. He kept in a se cr et and would do it whenever I wanted. Those were fun times.

10-29-2014, 07:18 PM
I have no problem finding guys that want me to suck their cock (and swallow it all). Most are married guys, I guess they dont get a good BJ at home. Yes, craigslist has a lot on it, but so do some of the other mens groups

10-29-2014, 07:48 PM
I find it very difficult to find anyone of any age married or single to suck me off:(. And swallowing happens rarely. Maybe it's because the pool of willing and available men is very small in the area where I live in rural Australia.

11-18-2014, 05:00 AM
My regular suck/fuck bud is 68 yrs old. Nothing wrong with older cock and cum. :D:D:D

11-18-2014, 08:08 AM
Older guys are my fab. Over 60, could suck them for ages.

12-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Just love sucking on married men till you feel their cock pulse on tongue and you know they are coming. The older the better

12-02-2014, 12:59 AM
You have amazing balls!

I would happily donate my bits for sucking.

12-02-2014, 05:38 AM
Always available to be sucked, love it

12-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Sucking big older married cock is my favorite way to get a good load to swallow! Love getting a load thats not going to be wasted going into a wife! "Sorry honey I let a married cocksucker have my load, he needed it more than you."

12-05-2014, 07:13 AM
Of the 3 cocks I have sucked the last two were married. One of which is my regular suck buddy.

The first guy was recently divorced and was one of my first experiences with another man. Only sucked him for a short time and then just out of curiosity.

The second guy, married, I did suck for a longer period of time but not to completion.

Then I met my regular suck buddy, a bi virgin at the time. Sucked his cock for a short while on the very first meeting and again when we met for the second time. Sucked him off and swallowed at our third meeting and been doing it almost every time we meet since. His wife doesn't allow him to shoot in her mouth, so I reckon it makes it a whole lot better for him to have me suck him off and swallow every drop.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net