dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

04-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Now that we've established that Indeed has the biggest cock in terms of length, how about we find out the biggest in girth :D

Well for an example, I'll use mine :D check out my profile.

04-24-2008, 08:18 PM
Those who wish to respond should measure the girth with a cloth tape measure at the base and also midway down the shaft and either record both measurements or average them.

04-24-2008, 09:58 PM
I can't recall the name but someone one here has one that appeared to be thicker than a soda can.

04-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Wristthick10 had the thickest cock I've ever seen...thicker than Shane Deisel's ~7" even...but I can't seem to find his profile here anymore. I'll keep looking...

Anyone claiming 7" or more is probably lying. 7" is fucking GARGANTUAN. Here's Shane Deisel getting measured at (slightly less than) 7" -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5T4TM2T3

FWIW, I'm well above average at 6.5", but I surely don't think I'll be winning this competition...
http://dick.net/ratearod/id_13276/

04-26-2008, 02:04 AM
Can't belive that guy got measured at 7.5 inches, nearly 1.5 more than me !!

04-26-2008, 07:52 PM
long! i was always hung since i was 6 or 7 yrs.

04-27-2008, 10:57 AM
if it's real, Steeveh is pretty thick.

04-27-2008, 01:51 PM
if it's real, Steeveh is pretty thick.
I've been told I'm rather thick too, but the reference was to my mental capacity more than any physical attributes.

04-27-2008, 05:21 PM
Any cock >6 girth and even thickness along the shaft to the cock head is pretty spectacular in my book..

04-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Any cock >6 girth and even thickness along the shaft to the cock head is pretty spectacular in my book..
Heehee, thanks!

http://dick.net/ratearod/id_2612/

04-28-2008, 04:42 PM

I guess you can count me in on that one:)

04-29-2008, 05:42 AM

Nice to read that

04-29-2008, 06:00 AM
On a good day I am 7" thick. 8 long and 7 thick..... makes my cock look shorter than what it is

05-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Sven77738 (http://dick.net/sven77738) has a pretty fat hog too.

http://dick.net/file/pic/gallery/2503.jpg

http://dick.net/file/pic/gallery/7499.jpg

05-05-2008, 08:40 AM
I've been told that I'm pretty thick, especially near the base. Haven't measured, though -- guess I need to get busy. Seems like when it comes to measuring cock, there is all kind of potential for error and fudging. I want to do it right.

05-07-2008, 10:03 PM
I'll call at 7"

http://dick.net/file/pic/gallery/9655.jpg

05-10-2008, 12:41 AM
How does mine fit into this discussion?

05-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Let's see some measurement (or at least comparison) pix!

05-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Is this good enough to be called thick89

06-08-2008, 09:54 AM
[SIZE="5"]Although thick monster cocks are awesome to see and feel and JO - - There's nothing like a 9 x 5" with a slight curve for a fine tonsil massage - and protein wash.[/SIZ:-)E]

06-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Let's see some measurement (or at least comparison) pix!

*cough* http://dick.net/ratearod/id_13276/ *cough* ;)

06-11-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm guessin' HiMarks length is not to shabby either 9at least to mre it's not)
Check out his profile

06-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Im guessing Id be included in on this thick cock thread? :P

06-12-2008, 07:01 AM
Looks pretty damn thick - ever measure?

06-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Ive never felt the need to I dunno I like knowing its thick but not knowing specifically lol...weird huh

06-12-2008, 09:55 AM
I've always thought of myself as more of a thick cock than long. Definitely above the 6" mark.

06-12-2008, 10:49 AM
... and it kinda surprised me. I've never really been able to think of myselfas having a big dick, as all my friends, and it seems all the men I am attracted to always have a little bit to a lot more than me (there are a few smaller) but I came out today at 7 3/4" x 6" with 6 1/4" head. ( looking at hujass' dick ... what a beauty) Woukd that be considered big by any standards (as if there are standards and at my my age there is no standard of consecutive blue steelers anyway ... 3 to 4 good hard ones a week is a good week) LOL
The GAYBASSMAN

07-06-2009, 10:53 AM
had to join after reading the discussion I have 7.5 ins midshaft girth and over 6 ins aroun d the head

07-17-2009, 06:38 AM
How does mine fit into this discussion?

HOW DOES YOURS FIT WWWWWWWWWWWWOW VERY NICE DUDE YOUR ONE LUCKY STUD

07-17-2009, 01:52 PM
long! i was always hung since i was 6 or 7 yrs.

Did yur momma ever see what she brought in to this world hard!! That's a big piece of meat...Damn!

08-17-2009, 08:18 PM
mine is 6 inches around which is pretty thick for a 4 inch long hard on i think

08-18-2009, 08:07 AM
Fuck, that's a thick dick man...sumtimes girth is better than length....

11-03-2009, 06:13 AM
I've found some new heros on this thread :)

11-03-2009, 10:57 PM
I've always been told I'm pretty thick. I dunno'.

11-06-2009, 04:14 PM
mine is 6 inches around which is pretty thick for a 4 inch long hard on i think

6 inches is not a bad size as to girth. i am a solid 7 inches full shaft think front to back. and 7 inches long. and at times it has been hard for some of my past G/Fs to handle. even my now wife has trouble sometimes with it being so wide/thick. but she is a girth loving women so i fulfill her in that way LOL. some women can take it all some cant i guess how ever i always start off genital and work into it with her and all is fine but know matter how genital i am she is always a little sore the next day but she says its a good sore LOL. so i must be doing it right.;);) but it true their are quite a few big thick cocks here to view. some looks bigger than me some aren't but all are nice to look at and compare i think.

11-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Did yur momma ever see what she brought in to this world hard!! That's a big piece of meat...Damn!

well my mother-n-law seen my hubby's hard. i gave her my old computer after i deleted everything off it. [ it least i thought everything was deleted ] lol how ever when she hooked it up and started using it and downloading pics, etc etc, their just had to one pic, of hubby left some how on it and he was nude laying on the bed in all his full hardness pointing to the starts for me so i took his pic, to put in my purse, because we were going to be away for a week and i wanted something as a token thing sort of . long story short, she told me about it being on there. i said OMG I'm so sorry i thought i had everything deleted off it. she smiled and grined and told me. don't worry about it that i had something to be proud of because as far as she knew from the other daughter in laws conversations with her. my hubby was the biggest of them all, even his dad she said. so i should be happy to have such a nice cock on him. and for us to just keep it our little secret LOL. i how ever did tell hubby [ had to ] due to the fact my mother law and i busted out laughing and he wanted to know what was so funny. so i told him after we got home later. that being said i have looked at his two brothers crotches a few times, and none of them have much to share or show it seems. but my hubby sure does and his brothers wives i have noticed a few time checking my hubby's crotch out quite a bit when they thought i wasn't looking. when we were first married one of them asked me how he was in bed and i told her wild which he was to me. [ still is ] told her a few details nothing drastic. but she wouldn't comment on her bedroom fun with her hubby just said its OK like she was bored or something. i hadn't noticed any of their crotches on any of them, until all this came up that day over the computer from my mother n law.. he [ hubby ] is 7 L X 7 around SOLID shaft, base to cock head and the size of his cock head is 7 1/16 around it. i measured it with my cloth sewing tape. i knew he was a good size first time i saw it but i didn't think he was that big until i measured him. he is the biggest one Ive ever had and am pleased by for 17 years would want any thing bigger as i would most likely split into. LOL or at least fill like i had been
i love girth more than length. how ever there are some very nice cocks on here i have seen and just because you might not be 6 6.5 or 7 inches even doesn't mean you don't have girth. every one handles girth different i think guys as well as women. so its not a one size fits all but size for everyone. still lot of very nice big cocks here and I'm glad i found this site a while back have been enjoying my self many times since

11-07-2009, 12:41 PM
i think my cock has a good thickness

11-13-2009, 08:43 PM
mines 7L X 7.5 round 2.5 thick

01-15-2010, 11:02 AM
to those who replied and commented to my previous comments about belonging in this thread/forum discussion.

Girth is good!

01-20-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm young and hung with a nice fat thick 8x6er. Check out my profile.

01-21-2010, 08:51 PM
I've been told by many girls that i have the thickest cock they've ever seen im a little over 8 inches in girth & almost 7 inches in length! Check out the page for pics!

01-24-2010, 01:03 PM
well...im 8.26 long and more than 5 thick

01-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Ive got a thick one:D

01-28-2010, 08:39 PM
A few of us have interesting combinations of length vs. girth. This gentleman reports 5.5" length by 6.5" girth near the base: http://dick.net/stumps which gives him a half-inch more length than mine (5.0" on a good day) with the same girth near the base. Mine is 6.25" girth elsewhere.

03-05-2010, 06:46 AM
Ive been told im pretty thick :D

03-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Krusader, yu look damn thick bro...I'm 8x6 which is pretty thick...my meat is heavy too...don't grow alot. It hangs about 5.5 to 6 when soft...wish we had'em together...

04-10-2010, 07:20 PM
i have had no complaints, everyone i have been with thinks i am thick. i am just over 6'' for girth

04-25-2010, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=_avg_;1675][B
Anyone claiming 7" or more is probably lying. 7" is fucking GARGANTUAN. --

Well in this case check out my gallery here, I'm seven with proof, and i am not fully hard in them either, i am working on some newer pics, to post with full erection and measurements as at the time it was difficult to hold tape with one hand camera in other as well as maintain full erection while taking the photos, [ 1st time ive ever tried this ] how ever i think you can clearly see i am 7 inches or more in my pics, with no cheating like a few i suspect have done on a few other sites ive been on, it was plain to see they werent the size they claim to be and usae all kinds of tricks to try to be something they are not. if your 7 your 7 and if a person isn't why must they lie about it and use tricks to act like they are bigger than he is? this makes me pissed when its done, if you cant trust them to even give a true size of their cock how could you ever trust them at other things then i ask,,:mad: that i never have understood ,guess its an insecurity or what ever, I'm glad i dont have any insecurities in this area and even if i was only 4 or 5 inches id still feel the same way about my cock then and be just as proud of it as i am now with being 7 inches and a bit more, so check out my gallery and let me know what you think of my TRUE 7 inches of cock. hopefully new pics on the way soon with more detail and size. i also have never pumped or used any devises to get it the size it just has grown the size naturally over the years,

04-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Has anyone seen this recent member's member: http://pics.dick.net/gallery/116570.jpg

He talks more about length than girth; however, both dimensions are impressive.

04-26-2010, 02:23 PM
Can't really see why any of you would concern yurselves with the size of sumone else's dick...If they tell yu it's two inchs or 12 inchs, make what yu want to of it...get turned on to it or move on to another one...what's the fuckin chance of yu hookin up with anyone on here anyway? Pretty slim I bet..seems like we sweat lil shit too much these days...If yu only like a guy for what he says is the size of his dick , then your pretty fuckin shallow! JJ

04-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Can't really see why any of you would concern yourselves with the size of sumone else's dick...If they tell yu it's two inchs or 12 inchs, make what you want to of it...get turned on to it or move on to another one...what's the fuckin chance of yu hooking up with anyone on here anyway? Pretty slim I bet..seems like we sweat lil shit too much these days...If yu only like a guy for what he says is the size of his dick , then your pretty fuckin shallow! JJ

myself i liked the guys because of other things about them even before i ever got to see their cock. how ever in the past i have had a few big ego guys lie to me before hand about size, it ruins the moment when you take someone at their word then find out they are one big lie, so to me shallow is when I'm lied to about how big he is, if he is cut or not, and anything i find to be untrue about his cock that is plain to see is all lies he has felt the need to tell me about it and not just be honest and let me find out on my own, that is shallow, also posting a pic, of a cock in any of the dick sites on the web claiming to be 8 inches or more and thick, when its plain to see that a kindergarten could see that its not the size they claim to be, thats also shallow. so if its shallow to expect the truth from someone be they a sexual lover or just in conversation to expect them to honest in all things then i will admit here i am shallow because i dont lie to people and i dont like being lied to about anything. be it a cock or anything else, also dont like women lying about there b/f or hubby size either just to fit in with the crowd, some have and we explained to them it was wrong to do so know matter the reason, this came up from women chatting at break time showing pics, of our guys big excitement and all.LOL some claimed they were so big and the pic, clearly told a different story. so that is shallow to me also, big or small thick or thin, what wrong with just being honest about the size of your cock or your b/f cock?? forgive me i guess for expecting the truth LOL. it is no different than a women saying she is size j boobs on the web to a guy then sending him a pic, of size c or dd boobs. if he is anything like my hubby he will clearly see that the size dd boobs aren't size j, i dont get it i guess, why lie. :confused:

06-23-2010, 08:53 PM
Hi, when I am aroused Im around 7''girth

08-23-2010, 09:12 PM
New guy here, just thought i'd throw my cock into the mix...

08-23-2010, 10:02 PM
and I sure dont remember any cock that hot....Damn YUmmuy

04-07-2011, 07:37 AM
I think I'm a little thick... I'm not exactly that long but I think I have a bit of thickness, heh. I just hope this thread isn't too old.

04-07-2011, 07:07 PM
This guy qualifies for this thread:

http://www.dick.net/MisterThickDick

04-07-2011, 10:10 PM
I think I'm a little thick... I'm not exactly that long but I think I have a bit of thickness, heh. I just hope this thread isn't too old.

Holy shit! What does it measure?

04-08-2011, 06:04 AM
Holy shit! What does it measure?

*laughs* Close to 8 inches around in girth. I measured it recently. If ya check out the pics in my gallery I've got a measurement of over 2.5 in width.

06-10-2013, 02:13 AM
Fat daddy hog dick. 8 long when rammed hard.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net