dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

03-20-2013, 10:06 AM
I want to ask a stranger if I can suck their dick.

Where do you think would be the least stressful place for a man to be asked this? Quiet bar? Random person on the street?

03-20-2013, 02:56 PM
If just "popping the question" I try to do it with someone that I am already in a conversation with. Just aproaching a total stranger and asking to suck his cock could result in anything from being shot to getting your lights punched out to being on your knees sucking his dick. The risk is too great in that regard.

I usually make the random offer when a guy that I do not know strikes up a conversation with me for no apparent reason. Those types of open personality guys tend to be more open to the idea of getting sucked off by a random stranger and have less violent tendencies.

Bars are a good place too because after a guy has a few drinks in him his inhibitions decrease. Again, I would focus on the guy who is more conversational.

03-20-2013, 05:46 PM
This only happened to me once, several years ago. While at a video store, I noticed a guy in the adult (straight) section. It was a regular neighborhood video store (not adult). He didn't look gay or anything and was just a regular looking early 40s guy. I timed it so that we left the store at the same time. As he was approaching his car I point blank asked him if he would accept a blowjob from me. I could tell he was surprised and didn't know what to say. Trying to make the situation more accepting, I said he could watch one of the videos at the same time. He shook his head and said no, he wouldn't be interested in that. As I didn't want to be pushy, I said no problem and started walking away.

I though that was the end of it, but Then as I was getting into my car, which was parked just a few spots up the street, he pulled along side in his car and stopped next to me. He rolled down the window and said to follow him back to his house which was about a mile away. As I pulled up his street, he waited for me to park and showed me in.

After some awkward small talk, I told him to put the DVD on. We both sat down on the sofa and began watching. As soon as the first blowjob scene came on, I asked if it was ok if I went down on him. He nodded and said sure. So I got down on my knees in front him as he kicked back on the sofa and started to open up his pants. I helped him and pulled down his boxers and began sucking his cock. His cock got hard pretty quick and he started thrusting and I could tell that was really getting into it. I wanted to make it last so every so often I'd alternate and would start licking his balls and shaft, then back to sucking his cock. After about 15 minutes of this, he started to moan and said he was getting close. He then said "I'm going to cum. Is that ok?" I assumed he meant was it ok to cum in my mouth. I nodded and kept sucking. He then shot a huge creamy load in my mouth, which I swallowed. He said that was great and thanked me for making the offer. He said that sort of thing had never happened before. He got dressed and showed me out. I gave him my email and said to contact me if he wanted a repeat session, but I never heard back from him again. Nor did I see him at the video store again, but then I stopped going there myself.

03-21-2013, 03:31 AM
This only happened to me once, several years ago. While at a video store, I noticed a guy in the adult (straight) section. It was a regular neighborhood video store (not adult). He didn't look gay or anything and was just a regular looking early 40s guy. I timed it so that we left the store at the same time. As he was approaching his car I point blank asked him if he would accept a blowjob from me. I could tell he was surprised and didn't know what to say. Trying to make the situation more accepting, I said he could watch one of the videos at the same time. He shook his head and said no, he wouldn't be interested in that. As I didn't want to be pushy, I said no problem and started walking away.

I though that was the end of it, but Then as I was getting into my car, which was parked just a few spots up the street, he pulled along side in his car and stopped next to me. He rolled down the window and said to follow him back to his house which was about a mile away. As I pulled up his street, he waited for me to park and showed me in.

After some awkward small talk, I told him to put the DVD on. We both sat down on the sofa and began watching. As soon as the first blowjob scene came on, I asked if it was ok if I went down on him. He nodded and said sure. So I got down on my knees in front him as he kicked back on the sofa and started to open up his pants. I helped him and pulled down his boxers and began sucking his cock. His cock got hard pretty quick and he started thrust:ing and I could tell that was really getting into it. I wanted to make it last so every so often I'd alternate and would start licking his balls and shaft, then back to sucking his cock. After about 15 minutes of this, he started to moan and said he was getting close. He then said "I'm going to cum. Is that ok?" I assumed he meant was it ok to cum in my mouth. I nodded and kept sucking. He then shot a huge creamy load in my mouth, which I swallowed. He said that was great and thanked me for making the offer. He said that sort of thing had never happened before. He got dressed and showed me out. I gave him my email and said to contact me if he wanted a repeat session, but I never heard back from him again. Nor did I see him at the video store again, but then I stopped going there myself. :-) Hello Jay,
I greatly admire you for being so brave !! :-) For asking a complete stranger if he would like to have his cock sucked on !! :tonguewag: In a ABS one time, I came very close to asking a guy whlie looking at different vids. But sadly I chicken out though !! :(
If we had met there and you have asked me :-) I would have agreed to it and yes I would have replyed back to your email !! to have fun with each :suck: other !! :-)

03-21-2013, 06:15 AM
This has also got my stumped. I really want so suck a mans dick and swallow a load, but havnt had the courage to ask anyone yet :(

A few of my mates dads have separated and I would love to relieve all of them regularly..

03-21-2013, 09:03 AM
I should stress that this was not an adult bookstore. It was a regular video store but it had a large adult section. Even in adult bookstores, I never had the nerve to approach anyone, though I was approached several times when I would occasionally go into one. But I was always afraid they were undercover police. In the case above, the dude didn't look gay at all, and he was looking at the straight DVDs. But There was something about him that signaled that he might be inclined to agree to it.

03-21-2013, 02:29 PM
I would be very, very careful. You might get your ass kicked if
you approach the wrong guy. Just be sociable, get to know
someone, and if the vibe is right, you will most likely feel it and
so will he. Bring up the topic of bisexuality in conversation and
see how he reacts. If he is interested, the talk might lead to an
opening to ask how he feels about guys doing guys and maybe
fantasies and experiences. You will know if he is amenable if he
says something like he might like to "try it someday". Then ask him
"how about today?" If he doesn't freak out then...tell him that
you have always wondered about it and that if the "situation was
right", you would try it. If that breaks the ice, suck his cock and
when you are both finished, ask him if it was good for him and
thank him. Good luck and let me know how it works out. Again,
be careful...a gay bar might be where you can find what you are
looking for.

03-22-2013, 06:42 PM
there is a show called "balls of steel" you can see on youtube. a hidden camera show dedicated to rude pranks. it seems to be a proper bbc show with a host and an audience. maybe some of the englismen here have heard of it.
one segment is called big gay following and features a guy who asks strangers if "they fancy a bum". bum being used a verb.

03-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Good topic question. I am also interested in the replies,answers,and suggestions. Thanks guys.

03-23-2013, 02:21 PM
I would be very, very careful. You might get your ass kicked if
you approach the wrong guy.

Satxlikku, I agree with you.
But in my case, we were on the sidewalk. He was about to enter his car and I was on the opposite side of it. This was partially for my own safety, but also to give him some space and not to appear overbearing on my part. When approaching a stranger, I would never walk up and get too close. I wouldn't like it if someone did that to me either, especially on the street. It comes across as too aggressive and puts the other person on guard.

03-24-2013, 06:36 AM
You may find that gents toilets are a good place. It's easy to spot someone who is up for it. If they are taking a long time to pee and looking round then they are up for it. Done this a lot of times - a total stranger.No conversation just a mouthful of semen. Usually they will suck you off in return. No emotional feelings no comeback (sorry - bad pun).

03-25-2013, 12:34 AM
The first time I did this I was 20 years old. I saw a middleaged guy drive into a parking lot, get out of his car and buy an adult newspaper and get back in. He sat there for a long time and on impulse I walked over. He was just reading the ads. I waved and he opened the door and looked up and said hi just like anyone would, not like he was looking for anything. So, I told him I'd never done anything like this but I'd like to offer him a blowjob. He looked away a bit stunned, looked back at me, looked away again, then looked at me and said "No ... but thank you, very much". I apologized and as I was walking away he said "Really, thank you very much. I really appreciate it!"

The second time was years later. I was watching a hot utilities worker out in the street and after a while I went out and made the offer. All he said was "Oh no thanks, I've got to get across town".

The third time I was at a local supposedly cruisy area and this guy came by. When I made the offer he looked at me like I had just slit a puppy's throat in front of him and just said no very softly as he shook his head and walked away. After that I never wanted to take the chance again. I just think it's a bad idea unless you know for sure you're both looking for the same thing.

03-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Cumgasm,
Yes that would be discouraging. But it might have been because you were offering to do it right there on the spot instead of at their place or yours. The key here is comfort level.

03-26-2013, 02:18 AM
just walk up to someone whom you know but not extremely well and just ask if they want a blowjob

03-26-2013, 04:30 AM
A few years ago the apartment across from mine was renovated. There was some guy working there, and a couple of times he came over to my place to ask if he could have a bit of water to drink, and I always obliged.
One day as I was coming home I saw him In the stairwell doing something and I looked him over. He was a few years older than me but very masculine. Suddenly he looked up, saw me looking at him and gave me a little smile and asked "do you want something?" I was so certain that he was interested so I said that I would like to give him a blow job. And he said "oh no thank you very much". And that was the end of that.
Just goes to show how easy it is to misinterpret the signs
I would strongly advise against just asking anybody at random, that is a good way of getting into trouble

03-26-2013, 11:49 AM
And he said "oh no thank you very much". And that was the end of that.
Just goes to show how easy it is to misinterpret the signs
I would strongly advise against just asking anybody at random, that is a good way of getting into trouble

I know that no one likes being rejected, but I don't see how this was "getting into trouble". He seemed quite polite about the situation, which is how I think most would react in this day and age.

10-11-2013, 09:35 AM

After some awkward small talk, I told him to put the DVD on. We both sat down on the sofa and began watching. As soon as the first blowjob scene came on, I asked if it was ok if I went down on him. He nodded and said sure. So I got down on my knees in front him as he kicked back on the sofa and started to open up his pants. I helped him and pulled down his boxers and began sucking his cock. His cock got hard pretty quick and he started thrusting and I could tell that was really getting into it. I wanted to make it last so every so often I'd alternate and would start licking his balls and shaft, then back to sucking his cock. After about 15 minutes of this, he started to moan and said he was getting close. He then said "I'm going to cum. Is that ok?" I assumed he meant was it ok to cum in my mouth. I nodded and kept sucking. He then shot a huge creamy load in my mouth, which I swallowed. He said that was great and thanked me for making the offer. He said that sort of thing had never happened before. He got dressed and showed me out. I gave him my email and said to contact me if he wanted a repeat session, but I never heard back from him again. Nor did I see him at the video store again, but then I stopped going there myself.
Nice anecdote. Thanks for posting it.

10-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks! Great Hot story. Kind of a fantasy, that I wish would happen to me. I wonder why guys don't follow up (him) to such a wonderful experience.??? I love to suck Cock & Balls,slowly and thoroughly to completion. mmmmmmm

10-11-2013, 12:00 PM
The Best place I'd Recommend would be somewhere close to a Hospital!

10-11-2013, 12:36 PM
There is a way you can do this. It takes some guts though. I use to do it quite often back in my younger and cuter days. Looking back, it's very surprising how many guys told me yes.

10-11-2013, 01:52 PM
There is a way you can do this. It takes some guts though. I use to do it quite often back in my younger and cuter days. Looking back, it's very surprising how many guys told me yes.

I would tend to agree that it's easier than we all think it is. Looking back, I regret the overlooked and lost opportunities when I was in my late teens and early 20s. It should have been the hottest time of my life, but of course at the time I was naive, if not clueless. I remember getting looks from guys in adult movie theaters. But I was too afraid to act on it.

10-14-2013, 12:03 PM
I want to ask a stranger if I can suck their dick.

Where do you think would be the least stressful place for a man to be asked this? Quiet bar? Random person on the street?

I like your pics, however I am not as curved but thicker and longer stranger cock for you.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net