dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

09-07-2012, 10:46 PM
a cute nurse was looking at my erection and I watch her eyes get bigger.

09-08-2012, 03:21 AM
If your veins were as prominent as in your profile photo, I'm not surprised. They're very eye catching.

09-08-2012, 04:10 AM
I'd like a hot, kinky nurse to play with me

09-08-2012, 09:57 AM
That was merely a one-liner, dude. We wanna hear the whole story!

09-08-2012, 12:58 PM
2 men and a cute nurse came in the my room in the icu for turning service and she she saw it.

09-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I'd like to see a blog or conversation thread devoted to true stories about nurses being exposed to some of the really fine (as in "big" or "hard" or both) cocks attached to dick.net members, and what if any reactions were observed. :D

09-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Nurse looking at erection; perhaps she was holding it to insert a catheter and was waiting for it to become flaccid....luvely cock you have I would state and hold it too

09-09-2012, 08:18 PM
A cute nurse was looking at my erection and I watch her eyes get bigger.

Is that a one-liner? We're waiting for "the rest of the story" because "enquiring minds want to know." :lol:

09-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Nurse looking at erection; perhaps she was holding it to insert a catheter and was waiting for it to become flaccid....luvely cock you have I would state and hold it too

catheter? nurse used a hand held urinal on me.

09-10-2012, 09:10 AM
I remember when I was getting prepped for my vasectomy the nurse came in and gave me the option of shaving myself or having her do it. Well the thought of her hold and shaving my cock gave me such a hard-on I opted for her. She was very professional but I did think she was tugging my foreskin more than she needed too.

09-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Following a long operation, a catheter was in place for 2 weeks, it was to be inplace for 4 weeks. Yet one day it just popped out whe I had a hard sneeze. The doctor said it would not have to be reinstalled. Following several days of no urination being voided a catherization was performered to determine the amount of urine in the bladder. The nurse had to read the manual to do this procedure. the bladder was over 95% full and a catheter would have to be inserted into the urethra canal.
I have catheters inserted when drugged, never realized how long thery were and all involved to insert one. I asked her I hope you don't have to read the manual to insert that monsterous tube.
She replied she had plenty of practice, to just lie back and relax.
It was very hard to relax since this nurse had the body of a model and her uniform was painted to her body (^_~) I layed back and when she touch my penis, I had to dream I was anywhere but there, with a beautiful female holding my dick. I prayed and prayed to control my erectile reflexes.... It when in smoothly, she left the room and I wanted to masturbate, yet the urge was deflated with a tube in my pee (cum) hole: confused:

09-10-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm glad nothing like some of what's been mentioned here happened to me when I had surgery 3 years ago.
I would have been very embarrassed and ashamed for any nurse to have seen my little penis.

09-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Happened to me when I was I was young and had a full body checkup. Nurse looked very curious that time as I untied my pants and shorts. I wonder what that nurse would say if she saw me now, I have grown quite much by doing penis enlargement (http://www.nitrozyte.com).

09-12-2012, 07:47 PM
I had the opposite experience with a nurse, actually a female doctor. I had to have a full body check at the dermatologist a few years back at the university hospital. I have a very small dick when soft, less than one inch at times. I had to get undressed and put a paper robe on, I hate those things. At the university, you never know what doctor you are going to get, so in walks a young brunette. she took some history and the while she was talking to me I could feel my dick getting smaller and smaller...then the exam...she first checked me above the waist while I was sitting up..no problem...then she had me stand up and she checked the backside of me..still no problem....then she had me lay down on the table on my back. this is where it gets good...she starts talking to me and explaining what she is about to do..then she raises my gown up from the bottom and exposes my lower body...as she is checking my legs, I could feel my balls shriveling up little by little...then she proceeds to check my balls and dick...she had to stretch out my little dick to look at it and then she had me stand up and take off the gown..I was standing there stark naked...my cock was shriveled up so bad I looked like a 5 year old boy. This was the most humiliating day of my life. She then asked me to relax as she checked my cock one more time....she actually pulled it with one hand while moving it with the other..it was so small I doubt she could even imagine it hard...After the exam, a male doctor came in and he had to go through the same procedure, he was licensed and she wasn't...this was double embarassement because he asked me if I was always this small...what a day.. I hope I never have to go through that again.

03-30-2014, 10:28 PM
Was it a fuck'n male nurse? LMAO!

03-31-2014, 04:10 PM
I had the opposite experience with a nurse, actually a female doctor. I had to have a full body check at the dermatologist a few years back at the university hospital. I have a very small dick when soft, less than one inch at times. I had to get undressed and put a paper robe on, I hate those things. At the university, you never know what doctor you are going to get, so in walks a young brunette. she took some history and the while she was talking to me I could feel my dick getting smaller and smaller...then the exam...she first checked me above the waist while I was sitting up..no problem...then she had me stand up and she checked the backside of me..still no problem....then she had me lay down on the table on my back. this is where it gets good...she starts talking to me and explaining what she is about to do..then she raises my gown up from the bottom and exposes my lower body...as she is checking my legs, I could feel my balls shriveling up little by little...then she proceeds to check my balls and dick...she had to stretch out my little dick to look at it and then she had me stand up and take off the gown..I was standing there stark naked...my cock was shriveled up so bad I looked like a 5 year old boy. This was the most humiliating day of my life. She then asked me to relax as she checked my cock one more time....she actually pulled it with one hand while moving it with the other..it was so small I doubt she could even imagine it hard...After the exam, a male doctor came in and he had to go through the same procedure, he was licensed and she wasn't...this was double embarassement because he asked me if I was always this small...what a day.. I hope I never have to go through that again.

I feel for you. I dread ever being in a similar situation.

I did pluck up the courage some years ago to actually speak to a doctor about my cock size (or lack of it). Luckily it was a male doctor. He didn't know what to do so just sent me away to get my testosterone level checked, which came back normal. I knew my testosterone was OK because then (and now) my cock used to get hard just thinking about sex (which I do every few seconds).

Mine shrivels up when I'm nervous too. It can shrink to about 1 inch if it wants to but when it's that small it's just foreskin, the shaft having disappeared completely inside me. At other times it can be 3 inches when soft. I have no control over it.

03-31-2014, 07:24 PM
I had an operation on my leg back in junior high and had my whole leg in a cast. There was a drain that went in on the top of the cast and then next morning when the doctor (a woman) AND her students (2 more women and a guy) came to take it out she had to lift up my gown and finagle it she was inadvertently rubbed up against and it just took off instantly like somebody was blowing it up like a bouncy house. Never was so embarrassed.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net