dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

07-17-2012, 03:59 PM
which do you prefer to suck/fuck? if two cocks had the same length and girth but one with a big bulbous mushroom head and one with a small head .. which cock would you prefer?

even though it may sound like an obvious choice, my thinking was with the big cock head, you may not get to really experience the full girth of the cock (because you have to 'accommodate' the big head (the head may hinder all or more of the cock from getting in). but that's just my thinking and i may be way off base

07-18-2012, 02:29 AM
The Mushroom head looks softer and i can picture one in my mouth, running my toungue around the edge better that a small one.

07-18-2012, 07:53 AM
even though it may sound like an obvious choice, my thinking was with the big cock head, you may not get to really experience the full girth of the cock (because you have to 'accommodate' the big head (the head may hinder all or more of the cock from getting in). but that's just my thinking and i may be way off base

I agree with this. If the head is too big, then your ass will grip around the head and not as tightly around the shaft. For that reason, I'd say small, even more so a head that's the same size as the shaft, is better.

07-18-2012, 11:09 AM
"The girth of my cock is not impaired by the shadow of my large cockhead."

PB Squirter 2012

07-18-2012, 01:41 PM
i say thick mushroom head only because thats all you had to pick from. i have a thick cock head but its not a mushroom head though. and girls thats had it said it was the best because some guys they had was small cock head on their cock and it sort of looked funny to them like a mix matched. also a few claimd to feel more sensation from a bigger head than a smaller one. one girl [ friends a long time and was no holes bard conversation between us ] she talked about diffrent guys and such and what she liked sexualy and abig thick cock head was one of her turn ons. a thick shaft to but the head was the bigest turn on for her. so not being gay myself i go with big. as thats what the girls have always said they liked best.

07-18-2012, 03:18 PM
both are just fine!!!

07-19-2012, 08:05 AM
I don't fuck often so I can't really speak on that but when it comes to sucking I absolutely LOVE if the guy has a big fat cockhead. It is so perfect and wonderful to lick and tongue, it provides a great buffer to prevent his cock from slipping out of my mouth as I am sucking and it is just hot having a big fat cock head banging the back of my throat.

I have never, ever, ever sucked a guy with a big cockhead and had it be a problem, but I imagine that if someone had a bad gag reflex it could cause a problem there. I have virtually no gag reflex so it is not a problem for me.

07-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Love a thick head. What I like to call a helmet head. I serviced this one guy for a while and he had an average shaft with a huge head. I loved the feel of it in my mouth and throat. Getting him into my ass was kind of fun (hurt at first). It always made sort-of-a popping noise and sensation when his dick head entered and my ass clamped around his shaft.

07-20-2012, 12:42 PM
[QUOTE=BottomBoy5;23360]Love a thick head. What I like to call a helmet head.
QUOTE]

Thats what I been told I have by several women and they like it . but after doing some resurch on the web about diffrent types of cock heads showing them in phots ect ect, im not really a helmet head or a mushroom head. mine is more like in between both if that makes sence:confused: but it is a thick one.

07-21-2012, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=swvsucker;23342]I don't fuck often so I can't really speak on that but when it comes to sucking I absolutely LOVE if the guy has a big fat cockhead. It is so perfect and wonderful to lick and tongue, it provides a great buffer to prevent his cock from slipping out of my mouth as I am sucking and it is just hot having a big fat cock head banging the back of my throat.]

That's what I heard often about my cockhead.... Imagine: Every time that "buffer" goes in you can see it in her eyes... LOL

But I think there is no "better or worse" - anyways, we all have what we've got and so we have to make best use of it... A cock is a cock!!

07-22-2012, 12:01 AM
I am pumping at the moment with a mushroom head cylinder

07-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Yes but ARIGATO,,, that is not normal. although you dont state your size you are trying to make it bigger, so i personly dont count your head big as you modify it ot a bogger size,, thats like those who pump their cocks as well claiming theyhave a size sos and so. for 1, you not normal you have to pump it to get it that size so the size it is before you pump is the size you are not the size after you pump it, to pumping your cock ect, is like shoping for a size 12 shoe putting them on and saying you ware a size 12,, just because there on your feet doesnt mean your a size 12 . i view pumping the same way, and although the op didnt state as such i think he was asking for normal size your were born wit and it grew to the size it is now. not a modified size. could be wrong tho. so maybe he cann clear it up.
the head of my cock is thick guessing from those who have seen it and commented on it, also from looking at charts web brousing ect , i am right at 6 an 1/8 inches thick around it, so if i was tp pump it to 7 inches thats not the true size of it, it wold still be 6.an 1/8 inches not 7 becuse i had to makeit 7 it didnt grow to that size on its own with mmodifieing , guess i see all this size stuff diffrently but to me your size is what you have growninto with out making it bigger, some have and some dont, ats just what we were given and genetics that has to do with size, not all the shops peddling this an that to make it some size we dream we may want it to be, rant over LOL. just saying is all to each their own. but im happy with my equipment and would change a thing if i could,

07-23-2012, 01:00 AM
I'm deff a fan of the bigger heads. Hard to find around here in Seattle though.

07-27-2012, 03:35 AM
Big cockheads all the way!

07-29-2012, 11:06 PM
From my personal experience can say that girls prefer big mushroom heads. I have a average penis and when ever I get intimate with my girl friend I clamp my penis by a cock ring, it makes my penis look much bigger, my girlfriend really likes it.

08-01-2012, 11:53 PM
As a woman that enjoys penetrative sex, I would say I much prefer a larger head than shaft.

When I am being done with a penis with a larger head, I feel that my pussy muscles having gripped his shaft, on the in stroke, are literally pulled outwards by the head on the out stroke.

The feeling of being dragged out, also gives my clitoris stimulation.

This gives me a far more pleasurable experience during sex.

08-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I like to check out a variety of head sizes and shapes, but always nice to see large swollen heads with plump lips.

08-05-2012, 12:39 AM
A big mushroom head, especially if cut, is fantastic to suck on. As far as getting fucked, either would be fine, as it's the girth of the shaft that I'm interested in - I like that 'stretched' full feeling ;-)

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net