dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

03-27-2012, 05:40 AM
Having an awesome time on dick.net, totally nice bunch of lads on here for the most part. One of the things that's struck me though is that there seems to be plenty of blokes looking for 1st time wanking experiences with other blokes, so it seems natural that there should be a section where those of us that can host could advertise wank clubs/parties. We could maybe set some ground rules (ie for me it would be no anal related activities, bring your own beer etc) and ask people to contact us to join in. I know there are some groups for that kind of thing, but a specific area of the site for that would be cool, so for example, if I was traveling I could look to see by region/country quickly if there were any dick.net lads that were hooking up for a wank together that I could join in with, or if I had no plans myself I could invite a few blokes over for a beer and a wank.

Just an idea - good work on the site, and thanks to all the members and their members for making it such an awesome site to browse and chat.

03-31-2012, 05:52 PM
Hey! I thought the same thing, and I'm setting up a site to make this happen - www.mutualjobuds.com. It's not a pay site and doesn't compete with dick.net in any way - just providing a place for guys to find guys for a great time. At the moment all you can do is send me and email letting me know that ur interested in participating. I should have it all up and running in a week or so!

11-13-2012, 09:29 PM
"Funandpleasure"'s site does not exist... just to let you guys know.

Why can non-members (Guests) even post in the Forums? And, why create new sites when we can create Groups here on Dick.net, for "mutual" interests?

I do agree that it would be great to have a Forum for get-togethers. BateWorld and LPSG have them in their Forums. But, I think it would be best if it was specifically about group encounters, with a location, date and time, rather than let it get bogged down by a bunch of posts by guys that want one-on-ones.

It might also draw a lot more members into making use of the Forums here.

AB

11-22-2012, 08:33 PM
"Funandpleasure"'s site does not exist... just to let you guys know.

Why can non-members (Guests) even post in the Forums? And, why create new sites when we can create Groups here on Dick.net, for "mutual" interests?

I do agree that it would be great to have a Forum for get-togethers. BateWorld and LPSG have them in their Forums. But, I think it would be best if it was specifically about group encounters, with a location, date and time, rather than let it get bogged down by a bunch of post by guys that want one-on-ones.

It might also draw a lot more members into making use of the Forums here.

AB

To answer your question about guests posting in the forums, they can't. Only members can post in the forums, but when a member deletes his/her account, he/she becomes a "Guest". The member's profile, photos, and videos disappear, but whatever that person has posted in the threads remains for the sake of continuity.

11-23-2012, 11:22 AM
OK, Vinnie, thanks again for useful info about how the site and Forums work... :)

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net