dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

11-24-2011, 06:35 PM
I am 22, straight, never really into hugging, kissing, "being with" a man. But I so badly want to suck a dick and have him shoot a load in my mouth. I want a guy to fuck me and I want to fuck him right back!

Is that so bad of me, wanting all this while claiming to be straight?

11-24-2011, 07:31 PM
well, I think we all all curious, so what the hell, suck a dick, fuck each other. that does not make you bad. enjoy being sexual. I'd be happy to have you suck my dick and let me cum in your mouth, and let you feel my dick slide into your ass and feel my cum get pumped into your hole. my dick is hard already.

11-24-2011, 08:46 PM
You have a point there! But, I think I'm more interested in guys than in girls. I'll suck ur cock anytime buddy!

11-25-2011, 03:24 AM
:)No not unsual for such feeling in you. Be suprised number of bi, str8, married and yes curious guys who visit the baths as place to experience the need to be with man.

11-25-2011, 05:01 AM
As the old phrase goes, "one swallow does not a homosexual make" and I guess "One fuck does not a bottom bitch make!" But it has led many of us down a new path of passion, desire, lust and sexuality we would have otherwise missed in life! I definitely say go for it and try it. At best you will like it and at worst you will find it not to your liking (I'm betting you'll like it!) and move on.

11-25-2011, 06:15 AM
at 22 you should be experimenting... trying things ... then you will know once you try if you like or dislike.. so go have some fun and cum back and tell us about the experiments... :D

11-25-2011, 10:00 AM
from what I've seen that seems to be very common. I'm the same myself, except I did suck a few dicks and did some other things with guys. I don't know whether to call myself straight or bi. I do enjoy some sex with guys and I've had for some time so I don't think it's a temporary stage, but on the other hand I'm much more attracted to women in general and would never consider dating a guy or anything like that. Overall, I don't care what sexuality I might be labeled with; I just go out and do whatever I feel like doing. But if I have to put myself in a box I'd say bi.

Do what I did and find some online site for sexual encounters and find a few people who want to try it out with. I can assure you there are plenty of interested people.

11-25-2011, 01:24 PM
I agree with the replies above. I might say I'm curious, and/or maybe bi too.

11-25-2011, 05:28 PM
"Enjoy being sexual"

Sir, you sum this whole game up in three words - thank for doing so!

You're right - orgasms are great regardless of how they're achieved; they're there to be enjoyed - just make sure you enjoy the process of achieving them as well.

11-25-2011, 05:46 PM
ok, we spend most of our lives playing with it, wanting to play with it, or wanting someone else to play with it. Have you sucked your own, or eaten your own jizz? I know I have. I fantisized about cock my whole teen-age period - even taught all the boys in the neighborhood how to jack-off. does that make me gay? don't know - don't care. been married and divorced. luv pussy too. but i'm here on dick.net - so cock is obviously important to me to.... if it feels good, tastes good, and u like it without hurting anyone - what does it matter?

11-25-2011, 05:48 PM
btw - i'm stroking just thinking about u sucking me ...

11-25-2011, 07:43 PM
I love cumming all over my face and eating it all up! So yes, I have eaten my jizz. I have had plenty of girls, but now I want dicks! Maybe I do just want to try it out, but I'm sure I'll love it! I often fantisize me and a men fucking or giving oral. Maybe one day soon I will get my chance. My local CraigsList? There has got to be lots of guys wanting another man, yeah?

Thanks people, live long and have fun!

11-26-2011, 09:28 AM
I started playing with a friend before I had even made out with a girl but I still consider myself straight. I am not attracted to men but I had fun being with guys a few times and would like to again, I figure we only live once and should have fun while we're here.

11-26-2011, 11:49 AM
I think most guys in here who say they are str8 would love to suck a cock and taste cum at least once to know what it's like. I am Bi and can tell you there is nothing better than taking another guy's soft supple cock into your mouth and feeling the heat and knowing it's your mouth making him rock hard. Then the feeling as he tenses up and grows another inch just as he shoots his hot load down your throat and the throbbing as you suck the last few drops from his softening cock.

11-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Interesting, I have had sex with a lot of guys now -- let them suck me, eat my ass, i kiss them and fuck them but have no desire to suck a cock. I only give hand jobs to please the other guy

11-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Not that it is not bad. it is OK!

You are probably gay (which is not bad but rather OK). The reason you are not into hugging or kissing yet is because you feel that being gay is bad. These are related to intimacy and you can control (or atleast think you can control them and no to fancy them). Fucking and sucking are cravings and these come from you guts. That's why you cannot control them.

Do not worry. There is nothing bad about you. You are just attracted to men. No big deal. With time, you may even enjoy intimacy once you will look comfortably in the mirror.

Enjoy the ride man - many of us paved this road for the others come and we know what you are speaking of.

11-26-2011, 10:05 PM
I am 22, straight, never really into hugging, kissing, "being with" a man. But I so badly want to suck a dick and have him shoot a load in my mouth. I want a guy to fuck me and I want to fuck him right back!

I very much felt I was straight at your age and didn't even want to think of a dick in my mouth. But something slowly changed me and the idea of sucking crept into my head and wouldn't leave. When I finally did get the chance and sucked a guy I found it very liberating. Nothing bad happened, I was still me and after that night I had a much better chance of having sex with someone besides myself.

No, but eventually you'll realized you're bi.

11-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Having sex with someone of the same sex is not required to be gay. If you are sexually attracted to men and women, you are bisexual - in the dictionary definition sense.

If, on the other hand, you discover that you actually do not enjoy sex with men, then you were curious. The meanings of the words "gay" and "curious" remain the same no matter how hard various people try to reinterpret them.

Don't get hung up on other people's opinions of your sexuality. It's really none of their business, and you are simply who you are.

11-28-2011, 03:22 PM
I love woman...god, how I love women. I've been with many very attractive women in my life, and they completely turn me on. I also find the sight of penises that resemble mine to be very exciting. I haven't had any bi-sexual experiences because I have never been aroused or attracted to other men. Men have come on to me on several occasions in my life, and it was flattering, but it didn't interest me.

I think you may have what I have, or you may have more. What I have is a desire to experience a cock just like my own. Yes, I'm also curious about one just a bit bigger, but if it doesn't resemble mine (color, texture, shape, proportion, circumcised, etc.) it really doesn't interest me or turn me on at all. So I don't really know what its all about. I do know that the man attached to the penis doesn't turn me on at all. Another man's razor stubble, breath, voice, physique...none of it arouses anything in me.

What the hell am I???? Probably just dying to suck my own cock, in the end.

11-28-2011, 03:24 PM
I started playing with a friend before I had even made out with a girl but I still consider myself straight. I am not attracted to men but I had fun being with guys a few times and would like to again, I figure we only live once and should have fun while we're here.

This is exactly what I mean. This guys cock looks like mine, and it turns me on. But when I look at pictures of his body...NOTHING. No turn on at all. So what the hell does this mean?

11-29-2011, 12:59 AM
It's not bad of you to think that way, it's just kinda unfortunate.

If you examine the labels that we have, a man who likes to suck other men's cocks and eat their cum, ARE homosexual per definition. OR if you have the cravings to also have sex with women, you're bisexual, per definition. It's not arbitrary.

Further more, not wanting to be in a relationship with a man (I assume that's what you meant) doesn't say anything about your sexual orientation. If you think about it, millions of str8 men don't like the be in exclusive relationships, as do millions of homos. Not wanting to hug and kiss a man, is also not really decisive of your sexuality. It just means you're not into those particular activities. When I'm naked with my guy, I don't really care much for hugging and kissing either. We skip right the the cock, doing an awesome 69er.

You may want to do all those things (relationship, hugging, kissing) with a girl, and suck cock on the side, then I'd say bisex is your game.

You also have to consider how much of the "str8" feelings you have are actually indoctrinated, and inspired by a sense of "this is what's normal, therefore that's what I want"? Or do you feel str8 because you're not "girly" like the media portrays homos? You feel like you don't fit in with the "gay scene"?

And don't get me wrong, I don't wanna patronize you by saying this - but you are still kinda young, and I for one didn't know what hell I wanted or who I really was at your age - I recognize each and everyone of the feelings you're describing.

In the end a label is just a label. I turned out Androsexual (homo). After all... cock owns.

11-29-2011, 07:05 AM
theres nothin wrong with that at all yu gotta try new things at some point nd time

12-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Couldn't tell you where I read it but...

The definition of bi-sexual is reaching into someone's pants and being happy with whatever you find.

Is that you?

Labels are limiting. Try it out and see how you like it.

12-07-2011, 03:49 AM

I'm straight too but I woulnd't mind you sucking my cock anytime! :-) I guess it's just a sexual thing; doesn't have to do with any classification. To be gay or not is a question of loving with your heart rather men or women (or both)...

http://pics.dick.net/gallery/thumb/212824.jpg

12-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm straight too but I woulnd't mind you sucking my cock anytime! :-) I guess it's just a sexual thing; doesn't have to do with any classification. To be gay or not is a question of loving with your heart rather men or women (or both)...

http://pics.dick.net/gallery/thumb/212824.jpg

I have for years fantasized about sucking a cock - I am to the point if the mood was right and their was trust (ideally a married man with his wife there and he shares same) I would go for it - Life is short and should be explored - For now, I get wet thinking about and often suck on dildo during masturbation to enhance the experience

12-07-2011, 03:05 PM
That's why sometimes i hate labels.Do what you feel. Just cause you want to try something new or have a fantasy of it makes you gay or str8. you may try sucking a dick and not enjoy it.you live once, so have fun.suck a dick, taste cum, fuck and be fucked.:)

12-08-2011, 11:08 AM
I have for years fantasized about sucking a cock - I am to the point if the mood was right and their was trust (ideally a married man with his wife there and he shares same) I would go for it - Life is short and should be explored - For now, I get wet thinking about and often suck on dildo during masturbation to enhance the experience

I'm like you, but I would NEVER involve another person in my sex life with my wife. Statistically that is a huge mistake for married people. Trust is never the same, and if you are truly in love and have a solid marriage, studies show that it tends to be very damaging.

12-08-2011, 01:54 PM
speedmaster -

What would happen to the trust in your relationship if you had sex with someone else (in this case, a man) - and your wife found out about it at some point?

You see, there really is no difference - except in one scenario, you'd be honest, and in the other, deceitful. I'm not judging - people do what they have to do, and I can't walk a mile in their shoes. But I think it's important to remember that if a partner's trust is going to be broken by having a one night stand, fling, or affair, then it's all the same, whether or not you admit it to them.

02-04-2012, 04:54 AM
I'm married and love pussy and have fucked plenty of women, and consider myself str8, though I have an interest in cock, balls and spunk - my own and other guys. I don't fancy other guys, or want to hug or kiss or have any relationship with them, but I just like wankin and sucking other guys cocks and tasting their precum and spunk. Its just another form of sex for me - just a dirty intimate thing between two likeminded guys. Most of the guys i've done it with have been str8 like me - with wives or gfs - but just like some variety. I tried it with another guy who was curious about it like me and found we both liked it - give it a try.

12-10-2012, 06:52 AM
your feelings are normal...its part of your sexuality....enjoy being the man you are and stop worrying about labels....they are social connotations ......if you wanna try suckin a dick do it...your still be a man afterwords.

12-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Well said.
However, I guess I advocate labels because I know they'll be there whether we want them to or not. So we may just as well pick one that fits us the best - after all, it's the negative connotations of those labels we need to fight, not their descriptions.

That's sadly what I see. Men trying to hold onto their label as "str8" when the fact is that per definition, they don't even come close to fitting that description.

One thing that is definitely true is, like you said, regardless of the kind of sex you like to engage in, you'll still be a man afterwards. Maybe even more of a man than you were before.

01-02-2013, 05:53 AM
skip the labels and have some sex dude........u will always be a man....suckin dick doesnt change that....a lot of men are finally figuring that out....our cocks define us

01-02-2013, 09:30 AM
I like all of these replies. There is such honesty in all of them. Thanks,Guys.

01-02-2013, 08:10 PM
I dunno about the labels thing. There's a good joke about this. :)

I fix my own car sometimes, nobody calls me a mechanic. I cook for myself and my friends, sometimes, and no one calls me a chef. I apply antibiotics and bandaging when I get a cut, but no one would dare call me a doctor. But suck just one goddamn dick...

What do you call a gay guy who loves tits and fucking a pussy but has no interest in eating a woman out? What do you call a guy who doesn't want to ever suck a dick, but would jack off with all his friends if he could? What do you call a straight man that badly wants to eat another man's cum out of a vagina? You can say they're all bisexual *by the book*, but that immediately gives the wrong impression because it is never what someone means when they say they are bi, at least not typically. Best you can do is say more straight than gay, or more gay than straight, or tbat you're gay but like checking out the ladies too, or that you straight but you'd suck an awesome cock.

Well, to be accurate, the best thing you can say is a comprehensive, exhaustive description of your sexuality, but that completely defies our use of labels to quickly establish interests.

Words aren't perfect. Have fun.

01-02-2013, 09:50 PM
I dunno about the labels thing. There's a good joke about this. :)

I fix my own car sometimes, nobody calls me a mechanic. I cook for myself and my friends, sometimes, and no one calls me a chef. I apply antibiotics and bandaging when I get a cut, but no one would dare call me a doctor. But suck just one goddamn dick...

What do you call a gay guy who loves tits and fucking a pussy but has no interest in eating a woman out? What do you call a guy who doesn't want to ever suck a dick, but would jack off with all his friends if he could? What do you call a straight man that badly wants to eat another man's cum out of a vagina? You can say they're all bisexual *by the book*, but that immediately gives the wrong impression because it is never what someone means when they say they are bi, at least not typically. Best you can do is say more straight than gay, or more gay than straight, or tbat you're gay but like checking out the ladies too, or that you straight but you'd suck an awesome cock.

Well, to be accurate, the best thing you can say is a comprehensive, exhaustive description of your sexuality, but that completely defies our use of labels to quickly establish interests.

Words aren't perfect. Have fun.

Spoken eloquently, as you so often do, and once again demonstrating why I defer to your insights, analysis, and observations. Kudos, Jedi Master.

01-03-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm new to the site, created an account a while back but haven't done much exploring.

I'm married but I want to have a jerk off session with another guy. I'd eventually want to suck his cock. I don't think I'd go as far as sex but just the though of having a nice hard cock in my mouth is such a turn on!

Then seeing all the beautiful cocks on this site, I really want this chance.

01-06-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm new to the site, created an account a while back but haven't done much exploring.

I'm married but I want to have a jerk off session with another guy. I'd eventually want to suck his cock. I don't think I'd go as far as sex but just the though of having a nice hard cock in my mouth is such a turn on!

Then seeing all the beautiful cocks on this site, I really want this chance.

Me too JSN846, where are you from?

01-07-2013, 02:37 AM
BEEN wanting to do this, but also try rubbing cocks together. I wanna try that so bad ! :( and take pics of course lol http://www.dick.net/user/gallery/view/name_Superhorny55/id_221303/

01-07-2013, 03:10 AM
I saydo what makes you happy not everyone else happy. ...:-)

02-09-2013, 02:48 PM
There is actually a very easily applied term for str8 men who love tits and pussy, but sometimes like to suck a cock or in other ways engage in sex with other men - bisexual.

There, problem solved. ;)

02-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Dear anan298 :

You want to ssuck a cock so badly, just find a guy that is going to be gentle with
you. This will be your first time, so enjoy it.

Just remember, there is no shame wanting to suck a cock, go fo it.

love you

JIM

02-10-2013, 05:14 AM
Hear hear! You'll be amazed at how warm and soft that cock head feels on your tongue. And as you suck, you're gonna get little morsels of silky smooth, slightly salty precum.
You're in for such a treat man.

02-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Benster111;

Your absolutly right, BISEXUAL is the term for guys who want to suck cock, but also like pussy and tits.

This is not me, not anymore. After many failed relationships with women, and I had
a taste of cock and a man's ass, this was it for me. you can now call me GAY, I am,
and I know it.

JIM

02-10-2013, 03:11 PM
then your not 100% str8 then dude. you are Bi sexual. no guy that is 100% str8 ever wants to suck a cock. he will only be ith a women. and some wont even do threesomes if another man is in volved. but they will do 2 women at once. some guys will do threesomes with a guy involved but ttheir is in no way any touching each other sexualy. if they are both 100% str8. and nothing wrong with that. it has been the same way many times with other women as well. they will do 2 guys but not another women involved. how ever women will do each other more often in these type cases than a guy on guy will. un less both guys are Bi ses, then its a free for all between the women and men. so iif you have dreams of sucking cock and yet like women et. then you are BI SEXED. DUDE, some are no big deal really.

02-15-2013, 08:45 AM
I am married and straight but do get aroused at the cock photos here. The first time I discovered this site and scanned through the various hard cock pics I got hard quickly. I realized that I still wanted to experience sex with a man.
I have had the experience in the past. When I was 17 my best buddy and I were at my house and my folks were gone for the weekend. As usual we were talking sex and decided to jack off together (we had done it many times before but never to each other). This was the first time we knew we would not be in danger of someone finding us so we stripped naked.
Something happened. It was the first time we'd seen each other naked with an erection. Before it was just pulling out our dicks and stroking.
Being alone, naked and hard changed everything. I realized that I wanted to stroke and suck him. My precum was leaking fast. Than I asked if he would like to stroke each other and, surprisingly, he agreed. I was so very hot.
He laid on his back and spread his very hairy legs, his large cock waiting for satisfaction. I got between his legs and took hold...WOW! I almost shot my load just feeling his erection. Then I began to stroke. Oh what pleasure it was for both of us. Each stroke was magical and so erotic. Soon he shot loads of cum all over. I stopped but held his shaft. He opened his eyes and I smiled and leaned over and slipped his wet head into my mouth, still looking at him. At first he was shocked but then he relaxed and nodded his head. I was glad because I had just discovered another secret pleasure, tasting and sucking another cock. The cum was salty and creamy of course.
Because we were young, he got hard again and I got to give him another orgasm with my lips. His spurts of cum took me by surprise but I tried to swallow most of it. Afterwards I licked him clean and then we lay together, me rock-hard and him semi.
Then he gave me the same treatment. More joy.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net