dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

11-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Any black guys out there with dicks <5"??? Have you ever been with a black guy with <5"???
Just curious...all of us smaller guys seem to be Asian or Cauc....
:p:tonguewag::suck:

11-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Many years ago I sucked off a black guy that had at the most 5 inches but he was thick as hell, like a beer can. Black guys are usually very thick from my experience but not always very long..a lot are long but some are shorter than you think...I love all cocks so long, short, thick, or thin...I love sucking them all. The real tiny dicks like BigBoy Littletoy..he is awesome man..I love his body and his cock...he gets me hot as hell..I myself have a small cock but not tiny..I am about 5 hard and shrink to about 1 inch soft...

11-04-2011, 10:14 AM
As for the mith about blk. and big cocks. thats all it is a mith I know many white guys with much larger cocks than my blk. friends have and these same blk. friends will tell you that all the talk about blk. being bigger ect, is not true at all. As for myself well i know first hand it isnt true so everyone else can belive what ever on this subject i have seen some blk. with long cocks but they had no girth at all. the ones who had girth were short 4/5 inches long at best erect. having said all that when i compared them to white guys the white guys was larger in girth and length together than the blk were. blk was either longer or big girth they wasnt both together. white guys i have found to beboth girthy and long together. so like i been told by blk guys as to their cocks being big ect, its just a mith.

11-04-2011, 02:28 PM
The Guy above (morning_glory) is 100% correct. I have experienced this exact thing. The myth about black guys,is just that,a myth.

11-05-2011, 01:58 AM
Any black guys out there with dicks <5"??? Have you ever been with a black guy with <5"???
Yes im a black guy with a small dick

11-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Yes im a black guy with a small dick

there are some members here blk. in the im new here thread with about average cocks and both blk. they arent any larger than the whites. here ive seen also they arent as big as some white guys ive had sex with in the past. so mith busted blk. guys dont have bigger cocks than white do.

there screen names are ANSATIABLE. and SINCITYBOTTOM.

11-06-2011, 03:53 AM
It has been shown over and over (but people don't read and don't listen) that black men have the same penis size as white men - on average and overall.

I would like to point out that jdr69 has a penis that is a very common size for men of any race, and is not 'small' at all. If you don't believe me, take a look at the hall of small.

To morning_glory: Why would you post member's names to a forum topic such as this, unless they requested or agreed to it? Tacky, tacky, tacky.

P.S. After looking at the two member's names that morning_glory posted, it is immediately obvious that neither has a small cock. They are average at the very least, and could easily be considered above average, in comparison to the average male penis.

11-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Sure seen many small cocks on black guys.

11-06-2011, 01:09 PM
[QUOTE=leeotter7;18593]
To morning_glory: Why would you post member's names to a forum topic such as this, unless they requested or agreed to it? Tacky, tacky, tacky.

NO it isnt tacky at all. your tacky possibly;) Posting as I did isnt any diffrent than posting a link here as is done many times with regards to telling others go look at so an so [ posting their screen name and then the link to go there. nothing is wrong with how I posted in regards to theses two members dude. so purhaps you have ideas thats tacky as to your way of thinking maybe? :rolleyes: who knows.

12-08-2011, 01:18 PM
black guy with 5 inches on a good day here.

12-09-2011, 05:15 PM
I don't want to contradict anything that has been said before but just found this cool tool to simulate or visualize other cocks according to some survey data such as from Kinsey etc.

Look how e.g. this blk. average guy is bigger than me. And Mr. Mandingo can cover me up about 10 times... I guess if he CUMS I'm drowning... lol :-)

C by http://www.thevisualiser.net/ - check it out for fun...

http://pics.dick.net/groups/gallery/28090.jpg?1323475865

12-10-2011, 09:50 AM
The above article is cute,but as all the other real life experiences from all of the other reply messages,both black and white,indicate that this "myth" is not true in real life.

08-08-2012, 02:20 AM
As for the mith about blk. and big cocks. thats all it is a mith I know many white guys with much larger cocks than my blk. friends have and these same blk. friends will tell you that all the talk about blk. being bigger ect, is not true at all. As for myself well i know first hand it isnt true so everyone else can belive what ever on this subject i have seen some blk. with long cocks but they had no girth at all. the ones who had girth were short 4/5 inches long at best erect. having said all that when i compared them to white guys the white guys was larger in girth and length together than the blk were. blk was either longer or big girth they wasnt both together. white guys i have found to beboth girthy and long together. so like i been told by blk guys as to their cocks being big ect, its just a mith.

well i must concur based on my own size. i am decently long at about 7 inches but very thin at 4.75 girth.

08-08-2012, 01:35 PM
I thought all black guys had monster cocks.

08-08-2012, 03:19 PM
I thought all black guys had monster cocks.

No they dont they are no diffrent in cock size than white guys are. the ones ive seen at a gym I use to belong to. have seen white guys with much bigger cocks than blks. had when in the locker room. of corse one gym locker room is like the world as a whole. but for the most part the blk. being bigger than white is just a myth like has been said here many times.

08-08-2012, 03:24 PM

I have found this to be true as you say here Mrs, Morning Glory. blk isnt any larger than whites in the cock department . some ive seen are accually a lot smaller than the white guys have been. and they to have said the myth is not true about having large cocks than whit guys. do. i would say posibly it is a 50/50 thing asto cock size both on the big and small side of the issue judging from those ive seen. nude in the gym.and when was a kid back in the days of school locker rooms as well.

08-10-2012, 03:03 AM
Many African Americana guys have small dicks, being black doesn't mean that they all have big penis. As far as a average penis size is concern an average penis size of a black guy is more than that of the males of other ethnicity. I know many black guys that are doing penis enhancement (http://www.nitrozyte.com) by exercises because there penis are small.

08-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Many African Americana guys have small dicks, being black doesn't mean that they all have big penis. As far as a average penis size is concern an average penis size of a black guy is more than that of the males of other ethnicity. I know many black guys that are doing penis enhancement (http://www.nitrozyte.com) by exercises because there penis are small.

Average is diffrent for everyone depending on what they have seen the most of that I do know. but all the blk, guys ive seen and diffrent women commenting as far as average the blks. were same size as wht. were when fig, average and all. they wasnt any bigger than the avreage wht. guys ive seen in school and the gym i use to belong to. so still its all just a myth still id say. and I have real life proof to go on LOL.

11-30-2012, 02:19 AM
As for the mith about blk. and big cocks. thats all it is a mith I know many white guys with much larger cocks than my blk. friends.

Sorry but it is a statistical fact that as a generalization that black guys are bigger than white guys. Show me one ounce of empirical data other than your limited experience to prove otherwise. I had to join this site just to comment on this old post because it was so shortsided. I appreciate you trying to console someone but it would be better off if you knew a little bit about what you are talking about instead of just spoutin' off based on experience.

Reminds me of the girl when asked is she was good looking..."I haven't had any complaints." It is because nobody wanted to hurt her feelings! Vice versa for guys with small ones.

11-30-2012, 02:21 AM

Same deal for you...Sorry but it is a statistical fact that as a generalization that black guys are bigger than white guys. Show me one ounce of empirical data other than your limited experience to prove otherwise. I had to join this site just to comment on this old post because it was so shortsided. I appreciate you trying to console someone but it would be better off if you knew a little bit about what you are talking about instead of just spoutin' off based on experience.

Reminds me of the girl when asked is she was good looking..."I haven't had any complaints." It is because nobody wanted to hurt her feelings! Vice versa for guys with small ones.

11-30-2012, 02:26 AM
Average is diffrent for everyone depending on what they have seen the most of that I do know. but all the blk, guys ive seen and diffrent women commenting as far as average the blks. were same size as wht. were when fig, average and all. they wasnt any bigger than the avreage wht. guys ive seen in school and the gym i use to belong to. so still its all just a myth still id say. and I have real life proof to go on LOL.

Why don't you research it before making such incorrect assertions! it is a statistical fact that black men are generally larger than white men. Think about it...Of the 3 major sports, 2 out of 3 are dominated by blacks (NFL and NBA) and the third baseball by hispanics. Do the math. Black have a different psychological body structure especially with their muscles and members. Why are all the winning sprinters in the Olympics blacks?
Why are all the marathon runners blacks? Why are all the swimmers white on the other hand. Aside from acclimation and opportunity, there is a genetic difference so when people use their limited experience just to make someone feel better, it is shortsided and ignorant!

11-30-2012, 02:27 AM

Same response for you..Why don't you research it before making such incorrect assertions! it is a statistical fact that black men are generally larger than white men. Think about it...Of the 3 major sports, 2 out of 3 are dominated by blacks (NFL and NBA) and the third baseball by hispanics. Do the math. Black have a different psychological body structure especially with their muscles and members. Why are all the winning sprinters in the Olympics blacks?
Why are all the marathon runners blacks? Why are all the swimmers white on the other hand. Aside from acclimation and opportunity, there is a genetic difference so when people use their limited experience just to make someone feel better, it is shortsided and ignorant!

11-30-2012, 02:31 AM
It has been shown over and over (but people don't read and don't listen) that black men have the same penis size as white men - on average and overall.

Please show one ounce of empirical data to support your theory! Answer...there isn't any so why just pacify someone with falsehoods?

11-30-2012, 02:57 AM
Why don't you research it before making such incorrect assertions! it is a statistical fact that black men are generally larger than white men. Think about it...Of the 3 major sports, 2 out of 3 are dominated by blacks (NFL and NBA) and the third baseball by hispanics. Do the math. Black have a different psychological body structure especially with their muscles and members. Why are all the winning sprinters in the Olympics blacks?

DUDE why dont you do a bit of research your self big mouth. you are posting to a person who has not been a member here for a good while now. and as for your stupid opinion about how blk. is made up diffrent than white. is.---- YOUR A FOOL--- blk. guys have the same exact bones as a white guy does same teeth ect. their bodys are also the same as any white guy. what sport a person plays in or the color of his skin has nothing to do with his body build or anything else he may want to do or how he grows up in connection to his build. and as for blks. having bigger cocks than white guys. NEWS FLASH they dont I have seen many blk. men nude and also many white men nude as well and it is a 50/50 when it comes to big cocks. go to any nude beach [ and I have been to many in my life time ] and you will find just as many blk. guys have the same size cock as white guys do, also I belong to a gym and we have at any give time at least 50 to 60 blk guys and open showers no stalls. and every blk. guy there is the same size as white guys. there are some small white guys there as well as blk. guys who are just as small. but on average every member there white or blk. has the same size cock. that being average or bigger with very few small but there are small ones... only thing iI have noticed and it is very smallamount is that their are more uncut blk. guys than cut. most of the white guys are cut. but at the same time I have seen many cut blk. guys to over time so on that alone it could just be the time I am there. but everytime I am there and showering and a blk. guy walks in the showeres his cock is the same size as anyone elses. and he is at least as big as mine is. so YOU do some resarch dude then come back here and try to act high and mighty about something you know nothing about. I have even been told personly by a few of my blk. friends that the myth about blk. cock is only a myth its not true. and I have proof they arent just saying that either. I seen many like I said over the years at nude beaches nudist resorts. in my gym ect. so like I said YOU do some resauch then we will talk about this more if your still so inclined to think you know it all about blk. cock. :rolleyes:

11-30-2012, 03:20 AM
Same response for you..Why don't you research it before making such incorrect assertions! it is a statistical fact that black men are generally larger than white men. Think about it...Of the 3 major sports, 2 out of 3 are dominated by blacks (NFL and NBA) and the third baseball by hispanics. Do the math. Black have a different psychological body structure especially with their muscles and members. Why are all the winning sprinters in the Olympics blacks?

Yes I tend to agree with easygoing47 you are a fool :rolleyes: bub I have worked with black men I am friends with many many black men, I have partied with black men I have also screwed many many many black men in my life time and I can tell you right here and now that you dont know anything your talking about in your post. a black mans cock isnt any bigger than the white mans cock is if you find one 8./ 9. inches he will not have thick girth if you find one with thick girth than he will not be very long 6 to 7 inches is tops if that long if he is thick. a white guys cock is the same way if he is long he wont have girth and vise versa. I have had white men with 8 long x 7 around cock and cut. I have also had same with black guy. but in cases not every guy is that size some were 6 x 5 5/5 x5 7 x 5 many diffrent sizes but all in all they black guys wasnt any bigger than white guys cocks are.. yes there are rare cases where black guys are thick and long but very slim chance. this is also true for white men in very rare cases there are thick and long white men but not many. on average say off the street you will find just as many white guys and black guys with the same size cocks when they get hard . I like a thick cock better than a long cock and over the years I have found the white guys to have the thicker cocks than black guys but if I was to add them all up it is such a small amount that I would have to put them all in the same file and say they were all the same really due to such a slim margin. yes it is a myth about black guys being bigger, BUT black guys do not have a bigger or thicker cock than the white guys do they are all the same. SO you may want to rethink your post next time and no need to post the same thing to everyone here didnt share your opinion either once would have been enough . we all get your point you think black guys are bigger cock because they play more foot ball basketball ect than white guys. and they are built diffrent than white guys :lol: DUDE the color of a mand skin has nothing to do with the size of his cock or how he is made. he is human we are all made the same..that has nothing to do with their cock size. only thing I will say is that easygoing47 said and I dont agree with him one is this. I have found that just as many black guys have been cut as white guys I have enjoyed over time. it could be just the age of them and the area I live in but they have been just as many of them cut same as white guys have been.

since you are telling everyone here to resarch and what do they base their opinion on ect, go to the second page in this thread third post down his name is DUANCULO he agress with what I have posted here already and he is black man. I am also correct when I posted to you as well. you dont have to agree but I know I am right and also have and know many blkack men that would tell you those very same things I did if they were members here.

11-30-2012, 03:45 AM
yes i seen black men who had smaller ones smaller than 5 inches. But the very first man i been with was a black man and he had a good 10. they have all sizes just like the rest of us do But the biggest one i ever been with was with a jew in halifax n.s and i ran into him up here in toronto a few time and he had about 11 or very close to it

11-30-2012, 03:49 AM

This is a new thread for me here but I will try to give my two cents worth. when I was in school we had a few black guys in our gym class and 4 of those 10 were in my home room and gym class. I also would spend the week end nights at his house and he would mine as well and in day time if we had to take a leak out side we just took it out and pee. if the other seen it he just seen it and we did many times it wasnt a big deal to us. I seen them in the locker room many times and we were all the same size none of were over 6 inches hard and most were 4 or less soft, but I didnt look at them as being larger than me back then we were all the same size really. but two of them were uncut in my class and two of them were cut: and what most had me puzzeled back then was two of the guys were brothers and one was cut one wasnt I found that odd for some reason guess dont know why but did LOL. the other two wasnt related but they were also one cut one wasnt. but we were all the same size that I can state for a fact as we were looking over the shower room wall a time or two like some of us always did and the girls were showing and some of us got erections [myself and few others including those black guys ] in my gym class, we were all pointing upwards curved cocks to the stars and they were the exact same size as we were. none was over 6 inches and we all were of a diffrent girth best I can recall. almost all the white guys me included were cut. sept for the two black guys and guessin maybe 5 or 6 whit guys were uncut the rest were cut just diffrent styles of it. so I dont belive the myth about black guys being bigger than white guys cocks are any more than I would look for the tooth fairy to bring me a million dollars for my tooth under my pillow. it just isnt true we are all for the most part the same size.;)

11-30-2012, 10:58 PM

the question was ask above..

SO my answer is YES I have seen many black guys with less than 5 inch cocks and also very skinny girth. I have seem some with above average or bigger cocks but skinny girth. smaller seem to be thicker at same time I have seen that very same thing with white guys also I stand by the statment that, the myth about black men having bigger cocks than white guys asians or others is not true at all. there is not a monopoly on black guys having bigger cocks than white. both are the same if one is big you will also find the other color race just as big except for asians. they really are in the small to below avrege, next is japan as well;) now I answerd the question LOL. NEXT please go ahead on an comment people :D

05-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Black guy here with a small penis 2.7-3.3 hard and flaccid 1-1.5 I cammed the other day here so I know some on this site can verify my size will post pics soon

06-17-2013, 07:25 PM
how can somebody claim that the same race can excel at sprinting and marathons? those require two completely opposite body types and fast twitch/slow twitch makeup.
if blacks are made for sprinting then they HAVE to be bad at marathons

and what about spanish guys or indians? since we are brown are we better than whites but worse than blacks?

a chinese guy won the hurdle event at the olympics a few years ago. and not a photo finish. he smoked everybody black or white

i could say black people have a higher percentage amongst them with such traits. but that doesnt matter to me. if sixty two percent of indians could bench 300 pounds it wouldnt make me feel any better about myself if i were in the 38% who couldnt.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net