dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

09-01-2011, 11:06 AM
So I have seen alot of topics here, Dads and brothers cock being compared. As a woman and a mom of course I was wondering if any of you guys had your packages checked out or anything by your mom stepmom sister ect?

09-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Not my mum but a friends mum checked me out. She was jewish and was interested in seeing/playing with an uncut one.

09-01-2011, 02:42 PM
As an uncut boy, my mother and step-sister regularly skinned and srubbed my long-skinned dink. As I became a teen, my mother sometimes did suprise inspections having me skin it back and show here I was clean... if not the threat was circumcision. On an more sexual note, an aunt did also check me out but based on the argument that she had heard I was not circumcised and needed to see if 'everything was OK down there.' (Her own sons were tightly clipped.) I was already 16 years old so this was obviously not necesary, but she had big tits and her how sons told me that she regularly showed up when they were in the showers and took a good look. So I obliged and she commented about how long the skin was, how she'd never seen a cock like mine, how big and thick it was for a 'boy my age' and she did ask if she could skin me back and have a look. I got hard pretty quick as she skinned it up and down a few times, and she quickly drew the exam to an end by saying I needed to be circumcised. But I'm sure her interest was in cocks as her teen daughter later told me her mom had told her about my skin and how big my cock was (which led to another show and tell session, but this time I got to see some pussy as well.) :)

09-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Thats kinda hot hun lol details, if not here you can message me I see that both guys that replied so far are uncut...

09-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Circlist,
Thats very interesting and very naughty but hot as well.... May I ask what is that thing on your cock in your profile pic I would love to hear your other story please feel free to mesage me also

09-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Circlist,
Sorry for my ignorance I just read your profile and answered my own ? did that hurt?

09-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Hi JC,great tits by the way.I was raised by my aunt.One time I had a tick on my balls when I was about 13 and was scared to pull it off so she was my only option at the time.She was holding my cock up as she was getting the tick off and it only took a few seconds for it to get hard,first time a girl had touched it.It was a little embarrassing but she did comment that I should be very proud of what I have.She did kind of stroke it a couple times as she was getting the tick.About 10 minutes later I went to ask her a question, she was in her bedroom with the door closed so I looked through the little key hole and could see her laying on her bed playing with her self so she must have liked what she saw.Later that night I jacked off thinking about what happened that day.

09-01-2011, 10:26 PM
My twin sister used to on a regular basis when we were a bit younger ask to see my cock after she would meet a new guy,and she told me it was to see if i was bigger.So yes my sister is weird lol Also my daughter seems to "catch" me alot

09-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Hi JC,great tits by the way.I was raised by my aunt.One time I had a tick on my balls when I was about 13 and was scared to pull it off so she was my only option at the time.She was holding my cock up as she was getting the tick off and it only took a few seconds for it to get hard,first time a girl had touched it.It was a little embarrassing but she did comment that I should be very proud of what I have.She did kind of stroke it a couple times as she was getting the tick.About 10 minutes later I went to ask her a question, she was in her bedroom with the door closed so I looked through the little key hole and could see her laying on her bed playing with her self so she must have liked what she saw.Later that night I jacked off thinking about what happened that day.

sounds like you both liked what you saw...

09-02-2011, 04:26 AM
My twin sister used to on a regular basis when we were a bit younger ask to see my cock after she would meet a new guy,and she told me it was to see if i was bigger.So yes my sister is weird lol Also my daughter seems to "catch" me alot

sounds like your tein sis wanted the guys to at least be as big as you, I have heard twins kinda have like ineresting realationships

09-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Circlist,
Sorry for my ignorance I just read your profile and answered my own ? did that hurt?
JCsHottie: Being circumcised didn't actually hurt at all. They give you a pain killer. It was sore for a couple weeks afterwards, but I really like the look and feel of a cut cock. So I'm glad it's done. I actually had three of my nephews circumcised shortly after I was done. One of the great things about getting circumcised and having a number of people know it is that they want to see it. This is true of a number of cousins and my step-sister, who had all seen it with a long hood. So this was pretty eroitic as well. Many show, tell and petting sessions with my 'new' cock.

09-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Guess it's always been my fault, I never seem to lock the bathroom door.
My mom walked in, my sister, her friends have even peeked a bit. Buddies moms, sitters & aunts

09-02-2011, 09:18 AM
And ill be honest i have let my daughter touch it on several occasions

09-02-2011, 10:25 AM
JCsHottie: Being circumcised didn't actually hurt at all. They give you a pain killer. It was sore for a couple weeks afterwards, but I really like the look and feel of a cut cock. So I'm glad it's done. I actually had three of my nephews circumcised shortly after I was done. One of the great things about getting circumcised and having a number of people know it is that they want to see it. This is true of a number of cousins and my step-sister, who had all seen it with a long hood. So this was pretty eroitic as well. Many show, tell and petting sessions with my 'new' cock.

Yeah that is interesting and hot I like both cut and uncut cocks, my hubby and oldest son are both uncut...

09-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Guess it's always been my fault, I never seem to lock the bathroom door.
My mom walked in, my sister, her friends have even peeked a bit. Buddies moms, sitters & aunts

so is all you let them do is look ever shared it more?

09-02-2011, 01:34 PM
When around 10 years old my mom made me try a lot of clothes from my closet to see what could be given away for younger boys in town. Towards the end of this session I even had to try underware and wore one after the other.

With her looking at me all the time at one point I got harder and harder until I was fully erected in front of her. She gave me the impression that there was nothing wrong about this and so I continued to try underware with my hard cock.

Towards the end she left the room and said it was ok for today. Then I noted that something was funny down there between my legs. I saw a long transparent liquid line hanging down from my glans. Only some time later I learned that this was my first precum flow... Wow, she must for sure have seen it and ended the session discretely!!

http://pics.dick.net/gallery/thumb/183519.jpg

09-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Mommy always told me that my naked little uncut boy penis needed her attention to be sure I took good care of it to keep it clean while I was growing up.

As all uncut guys know, if not properly cleansed during the time the foreskin separates from the glans, it can become irritated...so every night, she would come in during my bath and take my cock in her hand and pull back the foreskin and ask me if I had cleaned it well. I always answered that I tried but I wasn't sure, and she would always tell me that she'd would check to be sure. Mommy always said she was glad to help and would then start to rub her fingers around and around my glans to be sure there was nothing left there but cleanliness. She had a habit of holding my foreskin all the way back, then using her fingernail to swipe all around my little pink helmet. When I started to become aroused, as I always did, she told me to relax and lay back in the tub while she finished cleaning me...which I did. She would slow down her motion, changing from circling my helmet with her fingers to moving up and down my shaft, taking my foreskin with her fingers, in and out. She would then start to use her other hand to clean my balls and anus area, as she said cleanliness was next to godliness. My little naked boy cock would be sticking straight up and my rosebud was pooching out as she edged me over and over, saying that I need to be sure you are clean there too. Mommy would take my foreskin and pull it out and stick here little finger in it and roll her finger around and around inside it, never taking her eyes off of my little hardness.

About once a week she woult tell me to wait just a minute, then she'd stand up, turn around and flick off the lights and leave only the tiny nightlight on. She then told me to close my eyes and would lay a washcloth over my eyes. I suspect she knew I could see everything when I was laying back with my head against the tub, but I never told her, and she never let on either. She would then keep rimming my rosebud while she told me it need to be really clean, and that if I was quiet so Daddy didn't hear and come in, she would give me a really good cleaning of my foreskin. I felt her black hair on my little belly while her head bent down and her lips took my little soft-hardness into her mouth. She was very proficient at puffing my the foreskin full of air and inserting her tongue inside and running her tongue around and flicking it inside my tip slit very rapidly. I would say nothing, but when she felt me stiffen up knowing I was about to blow, she would put her hands over the washcloth covering my eyes while I heaved up my hot creamy/clear pubescent load, my hips rocking up and down and making splashes in the tub. All the while, here tongue was encirling my glans and probing my cum slit, and her lips never left my little boy cock until it was sucked clean and dry. Then Momma would push my little cock under water, splash it off and remove the washcloth from my eyes.

There, Casey, isn't that much better being all clean she'd ask, then tell me to get out of the tub before I caught cold. Finally, as soon as I got out of the tub, she'd wrap me in a warm towel and dry me off, head to toe, but concentrating on the middle front and rear with the towel. Momma would ofter take one last peek and feel, as she'd often say, I hope I got you clean enough as she'd pull back my foreskin,encircle it with her fingertips and probe my rosebud one last time. I just want to be sure you are clean as a whistle, Casey, she'd say.

Go to be now, Casey, and when I'm gone this weekend with your Papa, older sister Stephanie will be looking after you and helping you with your bath, ok? OK by me, I think....Later...Casey

09-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Interesting Stephen and Casey, Casey I was just curious how long did she do this till you wer how old and all that

09-03-2011, 09:29 PM
JCsHottie, Mommy started helping me keep clean as early as I can remember, she just always did that, but until I started getting aroused, around 6 or 7, since I can remember starting to get really good baths from her after going to school and getting very dirty. She kept this up until I was about 9 or 10, then she started tutoring my older sister Stephanie to help keep me clean and finally take over completely except for "special occasions" :cool:about once a month. I remember this suddenly stopping about the time I started Junior High School. I sure missed the special treatment, but have only fond memories of it and don't feel violated in the least; rather, I'm just thankful I have those special memories:o, which to this day make me precummy wet every time I think about them!!!:evilgrin:

09-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Casey ,
as you can tell I do not judge at all..not my thing as long as there is no regrets then its all good....

09-04-2011, 12:14 PM
for all childohood my mother neve let me shower alone... she always helped me, because she thought it could have been dangerous if water fell on the floor and me or my sister slipped on it... so she saw me naked since i was born and she always considered normal to touch my body... she helped me washing,she washed my penis too and she opened my foreskin to wash the inside... as a child i've always considered it normal too... i mean,it's my mom, i didn't know anything about sexuality and body response to stimula such as touch...
i was 10yo when, while washing me and retracting my foreskin, i felt something new... my cock suddendly got hard and pointed up while in my mom hands... she didn't say anything... babies and children have lots of erection,it's normal... but of course it wasn't for me...
i don't remember if this happened other time, but later, when i was 13yo, i started to ask for my privacy while showering... wich of course my parents didn't respect so much... my mom and dad always entered in the bathroom to do something else,and sometimes they watched my body, saying i was growing a lot of hairs,becoming taller ecc... but they also noticed that my flaccid cock wasn't growing at all... since i have memory it's always been the same size it is now (less than 1")... they told me that in puberty it should start growing and be bigger, and that also i had to visit a doctor to see if it was normal... i always refused that, so one day my mom and dad entered the bathroom while i was showering and told me they had to check it out... they repeated me the same old story and told me to always retract my foreskin and washing the inside or my cock would get stuck and always been short (they referred to phimosis)
one day i really got pissed off of them entering in the bathroom so i started yelling at my mother... she started laughing and joked about my cock being small for my age... she really seemed to have fun... she also said that i will never have a girlfriend and children, because "my baby-ish cock can't bring the seed of a son inside the woman's belly"... these are the exact words...i still sadly remember them!
anyway, after 6 year, two months ago i showed her my hard cock. i let her catch me naked while i was showering... i think she was really surprised because she never saw it erect... few days later we finally talked about that humiliating moment, and i confessed that i let her catch me naked! she seemed a little bit upset, but i told her that being caught is one of my turns-on and in that moment i was starting to get hard... she began to smile and she told me to show her the erection again... i blushed, but i did it, and she began to touch my small erected penis... at first she just caressed it, but then she wanked it very vigorously, giving me a quick orgasm... she was surprised because i didn't shoot the load in a spurt and i told her that my cum always dribbles slowly...
this episode nearly erased the bad memory of my childhood,and showed me a new aspect of my mother!

09-05-2011, 04:31 AM
Yeah at least she made up for the mean thing she said that wasnt very nice but i did notice from your pics you grow alot.... I my self have had to deal with one of mine getting the foreskiun stuck over the head and hes in hes teens it was scary for him at first..

09-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Yeah at least she made up for the mean thing she said that wasnt very nice but i did notice from your pics you grow alot.... I my self have had to deal with one of mine getting the foreskiun stuck over the head and hes in hes teens it was scary for him at first..

yeah... she repaired her mistake very well! and yes, i'm a grower...

09-05-2011, 10:26 AM
yeah... she repaired her mistake very well! and yes, i'm a grower...

yes you sure are a grower and its yummy

09-05-2011, 04:18 PM
have seen their cocks a few times over the yrs. for diffrent reasons. recently seen youngest ones cock due to him getting a pircing in it, It was crusting up a bit like they do in that area when healing, he got a little concerned and ask me to check it out since my hubby has had several in that area he knew i would be able to help him if something was wrong or it not healing right. that being said it was nice to see that he is taking after his dad in that area and will sure be making some lucky lady very proud in the bedroom some day.

09-05-2011, 04:28 PM
..I my self have had to deal with one of mine getting the foreskiun stuck over the head and hes in hes teens it was scary for him at first..

Yes i have has to deal with that as well with one of my kids but was before their teen yrs.

he was latter circumsied and problem solved after it happened few more times and was worse it seemed. other son was also circumsied. hubby was cut in his 30s. he is in late 40s now. so problems solved for everyone concerning the cock, LOL.

also had to help a few ex BFs with the same thing yrs, ago wasnt much fun for him or me really. im not a big foreskin fan as some are I prefer the cut cock myself i know some of my friends that are so im more than happy to give them my share of those type cocks, LOL. nothing against uncut guys as a person i just like the cut cocks the best. ;)

nice thread,,,, JC,Hottie,,, interesting to see the post your getting here some interesting reads.

09-15-2011, 09:43 AM
Yes i have has to deal with that as well with one of my kids but was before their teen yrs.

he was latter circumsied and problem solved after it happened few more times and was worse it seemed. other son was also circumsied. hubby was cut in his 30s. he is in late 40s now. so problems solved for everyone concerning the cock, LOL.

also had to help a few ex BFs with the same thing yrs, ago wasnt much fun for him or me really. im not a big foreskin fan as some are I prefer the cut cock myself i know some of my friends that are so im more than happy to give them my share of those type cocks, LOL. nothing against uncut guys as a person i just like the cut cocks the best. ;)

nice thread,,,, JC,Hottie,,, interesting to see the post your getting here some interesting reads.

Wow very interesting and ...,lol I like both kinds of cocks actualy, I just think it should be up to the guy when and if he wants to gbe cut I am waiting to hear from some more boys out there,lol or girls but it seemes everyone got shy on me

09-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Hey boys anyone else going to answer for me?

09-15-2011, 10:51 PM
yes my mom did check out my dick

09-17-2011, 11:58 AM
not my mom but a friends mom did on a few occations. She was a head turner for sure. She would somehow walk in on me almost everytime I used their bathroom and look at my dick instead of me. She would wear loose shirts with no bra sometimes and sit and talk to us so I could look down it and see her tits. Never did anything with her as I was pretty shy then. Jacked off a bunch of times thinking about her though

09-18-2011, 09:37 AM
not my mom but a friends mom did on a few occations. She was a head turner for sure. She would somehow walk in on me almost everytime I used their bathroom and look at my dick instead of me. She would wear loose shirts with no bra sometimes and sit and talk to us so I could look down it and see her tits. Never did anything with her as I was pretty shy then. Jacked off a bunch of times thinking about her though

that sounds way hot, id have had to check out that hot cock to, I ocasionaly like to tease also, its nice to see them start bulging while im sitting there....

09-18-2011, 06:55 PM
that sounds way hot, id have had to check out that hot cock to, I ocasionaly like to tease also, its nice to see them start bulging while im sitting there....

I wish you had been his mom. Would have been a lot more fun.

09-19-2011, 02:08 AM
Yes,my mom did,many times,i was raised in a nudist home,so she had easy access to my cock.

09-24-2011, 05:14 PM
ummmmmmmm sure. It sounds like this forum should have a fantasy section for the previous posts. :rolleyes:

09-25-2011, 03:43 PM
ummmmmmmm sure. It sounds like this forum should have a fantasy section for the previous posts. :rolleyes:

AGREE with ya on that one- hundred- percent.;)

09-30-2011, 01:54 AM
AGREE with ya on that one- hundred- percent.;)

so any other guys out there want to tell me and if you have fantasies to id love to hear them and feel free to ask me anything as well

10-08-2011, 06:26 AM

hey norway i have the same problem with my daughter she has caught me a few times how did you handle that one just curious i'm trying to figure out how to handle the situation for myself any help is welcome

10-08-2011, 06:32 AM

hey norway you can find me here or yahoo strokeluver13 there if you got any thoughts on the daughter situation thanks

10-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Teens are just coming to terms with being sexual adults. They are just curious. It's not sexual, it's just curiosity. All you have to do it casually cover up or not as you feel comfortable. The main thing to remember is IT'S NOT ABOUT SEX! It's curiosity.

10-09-2011, 03:36 AM
Teens are just coming to terms with being sexual adults. They are just curious. It's not sexual, it's just curiosity. All you have to do it casually cover up or not as you feel comfortable. The main thing to remember is IT'S NOT ABOUT SEX! It's curiosity.

thanks crazydon i guess i should of listed the age of my daughters one is 20 the other is 22 the 22 yr old is now living out of state but the problem is the 20yr old she has this nack of showing up at the house at the oddest times times when i figure i will have the house to myself and she'll just pop in without a care in the world any advice on how to handle it with a 20 yr old

anybodies advice is welcomed

10-09-2011, 06:11 AM
i agree with crazydon... you must remember that it's not about sex! this is fundamental!

10-09-2011, 11:03 AM
You do have a situation there. I assume your 20 year old isn't living with you any more. So how about putting a chain on the door so even if she has a key she can't come bounding in? Or maybe try to get her to call before coming over 'so she won't make the trip for nothing'.

I'm really out of my depth with a child like that. Our kids haven't had a key to our house since they moved out. Plus neither even lives in the same town as we do.

Do you think it is intentional that she shows up at inopportune times or are you just unlucky? I mean any young woman can get dick if she wants to, she doesn't need to check out old dad. Or are you just such a horny bastard that you can't keep your hands off your dick and you are at it all the time? LOL Your nickname IS Stroker!

Good luck with it whatever you do.

10-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Yep, I can remember my mom checking out my dick. My older brother had been cut and it was looking like i might need it too. So, when i showered she wud usually drop in to check my skin to see if the head could be exposed properly. It was usually very tight untill it was rolled up the head a few times to losen it. When i was younger my skin would only open enough for the piss slit really, even when erect.
All this checking stopped when i was 12/13 or so, she was rolling it back and forth when i got a raging hard on & actually had an orgasm altho it was a dry one & very intense, I was really erect & because the foreskin didnt move it was all bulging veins and she got very quickly embaressed. After that night no checking for her again!!!
It was years later before i went to see a Doc about my tight skin, during wanking or sex it would roll over the head but had to be manually put back, but if i fell asleep i would wake in pain later on and have to try roll it back. Instead of circumcision my skin was split and then i realised sex was a completely different experience!!

02-04-2012, 02:34 AM
thanks crazydon i guess i should of listed the age of my daughters one is 20 the other is 22 the 22 yr old is now living out of state but the problem is the 20yr old she has this nack of showing up at the house at the oddest times times when i figure i will have the house to myself and she'll just pop in without a care in the world any advice on how to handle it with a 20 yr old

anybodies advice is welcomed

It depends on how open a relationship you have with her. My 20 yr old daughter and I openly talk about our sex life with each other. We both enjoy masturbating. She has just moved back home for a while and knows when I'm at my computer I'm most likely looking at porn and wanking so she avoids walking in on me. She is gay so I don't think she is interested in seeing her dad's dick.

02-04-2012, 02:45 AM
When I was in my 30's I had to stay at my parents for a couple of weeks. I didn't have an alarm clock with me so mum would come in and wake me each morning. The nights were fairly warm so I would kick the sheet off me during the night so when mum came in I'd be lying on the bed naked with a morning wood. At the end of the first week mum mentioned that it wasn't right for her to see her son like that. I can't help thinking it took her a week to say something because she enjoyed perving on my hard cock but felt it was wrong.

02-04-2012, 06:43 PM
I only remember my mom seeing mine when I was really young... like 7 or younger.

02-07-2012, 05:17 PM
I have seen them a few times over the years, several times changing dipers ECT. ECT. also many other relitives kids as well when baby sat them up to a certain age,,, [ it has never been sexual to me either way ]... When my sons were a bit older and had trouble with their foreskin before they were circed I was ask to look at it now an then if they said it hurt or what ever by them... I they also ask me after they were circed. to help now an then take care of their stiches ect. when one got pulled lose.
Also we belong to a nudist resort so I have seen them many times when ever we have the time to go to the resort an also other family members from both sides of the family as well at the resorts.

There isnt and never was anything sexual about it they are my sons I am their mother, and the other males of the family are just family no big deal deal when I see them nude either and thats far as it goes.
As for everyone else there at the resorts family my sons or whom ever its either they are male and have a cock cut or uncut, and if female they have a pussy shaved or unshaven thats about it really. either male or female no big deal to me. if your nude around others as every body has one or the other, LOL.

02-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Yes, I recall, to the best of my recollection, every night after the bath had to stand on the closed toilet lid to have the foreskin pushed back to insure it was clean an no 'cheese' there. This went on until age 7? One night my father walked in during the inspection. I asked him why every night. His response, "do as mother wants." and walk away

02-09-2012, 03:04 PM
An uncut boy in the USA is relatively rare, but when the lad has a foreskin it is often inspected regularly by mom. I think the hospital nurses tell them ot make sure the skin is clean and can be peeled back before they send the lad home from the hospital. I know growing up uncut here in the Midwest USA, my mother regularly peeled my skin and washed me until I was about 10; from 10-14 I was made to peel back and prove to her it was clean; 14-18 she would just ask if I peeled it back and washed the head good. I don't think any of it was sexual, just her doing her job to make sure my skin wasn't a problem.

02-03-2013, 09:31 AM
I have had both my mom and my step mom check it out in all ways starting when I was just a young boy uo thru puberty and then adulthood.
Both are hot women and Milfs by todays standard terminology.
My step mom posed naked and was a former Penthouse Pet o the Month.
My real mom is just as hot and could do the same back then, but never did.
Step mom is a true blonde and my real mom is a brunette.
step mom keeps her pussy trimmed and the usual "landing strip" style. My real mom keeps her bush full on top and pussy lips and sides shaved bare.
I used to fuck my step mom all the time starting at age 13 and it started because of the size of my penis.
12 1/4" long when erect
8"+ when soft ( limp)
I was an early bloomer and at age 10 ,11, already had thick hair growing on my balls and base of my cock and was already masturbating and shooting cum. All of my buddies did not even have hair on their balls yet at this age.
Mom caught me masturbating and joined in
Step mom I caught masturbating herself and things happened.
Both women have measured my hard and soft cock and mutually masturbated, sucked and fucked and I am not scarred for life because if it.
My real mom knows I fucked my step mom and used to get off on the idea I was banging her with my bigger cock, Because she told me that I am the size of my dad's dick erect , When I am still soft.
My hard cock is almost 4" inches larger than my dads.
Pics are online of me naked for those that want to see it.
Grant Eaton

02-06-2013, 03:15 AM
My babysitter when I was 10. I took a bath with her grandson (8 at the time) when she saw me nude. We undressed in the bathroom after she drew the water and left the room. My penis was bigger than his by far. It stood up out of the water (big up curve erection) and I tried covering it with bubbles. He acted casual. After a while she came in with towels for us to dry off with. He stood up and started drying off while I stayed put. I felt weird so when I got up I turned my body and rested one foot on the side of the tub to try and hide my erection with said leg but that felt weird too. Finally, I just decided to dry off like I normally would and be comfortable. I propped my other leg up on the side of the tub with my erection in full view of both of them and started drying my hair. She would look at me, then my penis, then around the room for a while we all made small talk. Her grandson looked a little embarrased. This lasted for 5 min. She must have been 50. 5'3 140lb -bbw- with big breast.

02-06-2013, 10:48 AM
My babysitter when I was 10. I took a bath with her grandson (8 at the time) when she saw me nude. We undressed in the bathroom after she drew the water and left the room. My penis was bigger than his by far. It stood up out of the water (big up curve erection) and I tried covering it with bubbles. He acted casual. After a while she came in with towels for us to dry off with. He stood up and started drying off while I stayed put. I felt weird so when I got up I turned my body and rested one foot on the side of the tub to try and hide my erection with said leg but that felt weird too. Finally, I just decided to dry off like I normally would and be comfortable. I propped my other leg up on the side of the tub with my erection in full view of both of them and started drying my hair. She would look at me, then my penis, then around the room for a while we all made small talk. Her grandson looked a little embarrased. This lasted for 5 min. She must have been 50. 5'3 140lb -bbw- with big breast.

:lol: LvuWg That reminds me of some of the little monsters I use to baby set when I was a teenager.I was a city girl then 13/14 some where round there and very shy I guess from what I was told by some. how ever I dont think I was but that has no point here. sometimes when you would have to change a diper those little guys had a mind of their own. [ winers included LOL.] some of their little winners would grow to some mighty big sizes for their age and being so shriveald up and small from the start. then grow to a sticking stright up and outward size. and then they let a stream of pee go in the air some times as well if you wasnt carfull they had good aim :lol: other times they would show a bit of exctment during bath time as well like you said you did. I guess it is the way humans are programed about sex more than others. because some of the kids I baby set back then as I recall never got excited at all and others would show excitment for no reason when it come to their little winers gettng erect some of their parents had kids who were cut some left them uncut.it didnt matter they all were diffrent and was diffrent way when it came to minds of their own that was when i to noticed things diffrent than what I had seen on other boys growing up. the kids i baby set were age infants to 7 years old. and lot of the time the babys would get erect when like said changig their diaper bathing and powdering them. some of the older kids it just happen here an there most of the time but some didnt lik to ware their pants shorts ect. and guessing to day i d say many of those are nudist today LOL. no harm in that either by the way. but I am glad my kids are all grown now and I dont have to baby set anyone elses anymore lol. I like kids dont get me wrong but some kids these days I dont thank I could baby set for because to many today are just way to hyper for me than they use to be. unless I am older lol nah couldnt be that:D

02-06-2013, 01:34 PM
The diaper changing part reminds me of another story from the babysitters. A younger girl always wanted to "help" with the task. More so when it came to the boys. She must have been 7 while I was 10. I asked her why she was always wanting to help one day after I walked up on her and the sitter changing her baby brother's diaper. She said she just wanted to. She then commented to me that all the boys penises were small. I asked if she noticed her brother's erection during the diaper change and his double in size. She asked me, "why does that happen?" I told her to ask the babysitter. When she did the babysitter replied looking at me, "they are small when compared to an older boy's" and looked back down at whatever she was doing saying "all boys get erections," but didn't "know" much more than that. I guess she thought I had said something about her grandson. All the kids took baths there and I was the oldest boy at the time. The girl got very excited and looked at me with a big grin for a min.

02-06-2013, 02:35 PM
The diaper changing part reminds me of another story from the babysitters. A younger girl always wanted to "help" with the task. More so when it came to the boys. She must have been 7 while I was 10. I asked her why she was always wanting to help one day after I walked up on her and the sitter changing her baby brother's diaper. She said she just wanted to. She then commented to me that all the boys penises were small. I asked if she noticed her brother's erection during the diaper change and his double in size. She asked me, "why does that happen?" I told her to ask the babysitter. When she did the babysitter replied looking at me, "they are small when compared to an older boy's" and looked back down at whatever she was doing saying "all boys get erections," but didn't "know" much more than that. I guess she thought I had said something about her grandson. All the kids took baths there and I was the oldest boy at the time. The girl got very excited and looked at me with a big grin for a min.

:lol: it is hard to tell what she may of thought really. maybe she was comparing her Grandsons size to the boodline traced back to him from her own hubbys size she was seing in her grandsons winer size.lol yet she may have wonderd how big your Mothers exciting sex time was from your Dads cock after she seen the blood line in your cock size she knew your Dads cock had to be big as well maybe for you to have such a large one compared to all the others LOL. like said it is hard to tell but it is fun to look back now and then about our sexual expernces both as a child and growing up into Adults today and remember how and what all we was able to learn from those times from both male and females back then as kids.;)

02-06-2013, 03:19 PM
I wish I stayed in contact with that girl. She always gave me 'eyes' after that. I remember seeing her at my friends house years later w/her mom picking up her little brother who played with his little brother. She was surprised and started blushing. I was in highschool and she in middle school. She was starting to wear a bra by then. I think we were 1 year too far apart. Saw her again there but with a friend one time. They stood out by the car 25 yards away. They both were grinning, chatting each other up and looking me over in the process. I also would see her happy/suprised face in the passanger seat of her moms car if we passed on the road.

The sitter I still see around town some times. She still looks good in a sweater. A few years back we met at gas pump. She came up for a hug so I held the sides of her breast when we finished for a sec. looking into her eyes with a smile. She got excited and started running her fingers through my hair that she always comlimented me.

02-06-2013, 03:23 PM
I think shes a pinch black on the count of her skin tone and somewhat natural afro style hair. Her sons both had real curly hair and her grandsons were pretty much white on the account that the mom was. Anyways, she started talking about her family and I lost interest. I'm sure I could probably chat her up if we ever met again but it's not like it's going anywhere. Sure would have like to confirm those dark nips of hers! :)

02-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Dear JCsHottie;

For as many years a I lived with my mom, she would always intrude on me when I had to pee, I never cared if she did this. Mom always insisted that when I was at home,
I wear really tight, really short, underpants, so that when I got an erection, she could be the first one to see it. Of course I also got to see her pussy because I made her wear really tight thongs and no bra, { moms got huge tits }.

Mom always checked out my smatll package, and later on, made darn sure that when she came to visit me, I was not to wear a damn thing.

02-26-2013, 07:04 AM
Yes, and her nickname for it was DINKY - pretty much lowered my self esteem for a long long time. I don't think she had any agenda but it sure made me very self conscious.

03-09-2013, 05:10 AM
A very little story, but very true on the other hand: I had a rather nice childhood with my mother, she cuddled with me a lot in bed as every mother should do a lot. I remember one time exactly in all those years that I had an erection lying beside her. I was about 7. (But had had a serious masturbation erection career the years before already, secretly alone of course.) Horny as I was at that moment I had the weird idea to push my erection anywhere against her hip. Hot whispering to her something like: "Can you feel this?" "No." And once again I think: "Can you feel this?" "No." Then something like: "My Pimmelmann gets very stiff sometimes." (Pimmelmann: German nickname, I am German.) Obviously she was embarrassed and ignored that, I cannot remember any answer of her, maybe a simple "Aha." - End of chapter 1.
Very little chapter 2 some days or weeks later: We were cuddling again. Suddenly she put her hand into my pyjamas, took the tiny thing between her fingers, and whispered: "Where is the little Pimmelmann?" (I remember these words exactly.) This happened only this one time in all the cuddling years. At that moment the Pimmelmann was unerect and uninterested as usual. And now it was me to be a little embarrassed. I did not answer, and she put her hand away quickly. - Final end of the little story.
Nowadays I think about this story sometimes. One more little aspect: She had already caught me masturbating one or two years before. Only acoustically.
I would like to know what would have happened if the Pimmelmann was stiff at the second time. I do not want to tire out fantasy, nothing big would have happened I think. But she must have been aware of that "danger" at that moment.
(Write me if you have any more question.)

03-21-2013, 10:02 AM
when i was fifteen i would straight up bang my mom in every way. after a few times she said she didnt want to mess me up. she gave me herpes though. that is how it know it wasnt a dream. it has been a decade, we havent talked about it, and it never got awkward between us. i got an hj from my eldest sister about a month or two ago and that was more awkward than banging my mother.
we arent trailer trash, and she was and still is married to my father, an indian who couldnt fuck his way out of a paper bag. she and i were just two horny people. of course you will want to hear the story.
so it was ten years ago and my twin sister and i were planning to watch the mummy sequel with the rock on cinemax. we loved the mummy. anyway my mother came into my room and we started talking. she and i were close and our conversation got sexual. weird? she used to be a hippy. i forgot what topics we discussed. i know i described my penis to her and told her i had precummed all over my underwear because our convo was so hot, so i changed in front of her. she said she was wet too, she gave her pussy a quick rub and rubbed her fingers together to see how wet she was. i had my boner sticking straight out in view of my mother as i changed. she said she wasnt wearing her glasses so it was alright. and then i put my pants back on.
our conversation died down. you know how it is when two people are about to have sex and the conversation dies because of all the awkward sexual tension. i casualy, not sexualy, decided to spoon with her, she on the outside. it sounds weird. i started moving around like i couldnt get comfortable and making sure to cause friction on her vagina. and she started making soft moans. i immediately took my cue and pulled one of the legs of her loose shorts aside and started eating her out. she had kind of long but not curly,wispy brown pubic hair. it only took about a minute and then she held my head as she came.
i know what you are thinking. only a minute? now i know he's making this up.
she asked me where i learned that. my technique sucked so i dont know why she would ask that. then she said "now lets do you". i stood beside my bed on which she was sitting and she pulled my cock out of my zipper and said "what do you mean you're not thick? you're bigger than your father". i am pretty sure she said the second part. if i found out my father is bigger than i then i will snap.
so she looked at it and then put it in her mouth. it felt amazing. i was used to jacking off. but blowjobs have no friction, it is warm nothingness into which you ejaculate. i lasted about ten seconds and i held her head as i had a quiet gasping orgasm in her mouth.
she swallowed and said "you'll last longer" and less than ten seconds after i put it away my twin sister barges into the room because the mummy scorpion king was about to start.
i had sex with my mother a few times after that but she was always squeamish and embarassed and then told me she didnt want to mess me up, but we did anal when she got a little drunk on sangria and i rimmed her. we did it right in the living room. anyone could have walked in.
my experiences remind me of something moe from the simpsons said, "i've done some things i'm not proud of, and the things i am proud of are just disgusting"

03-23-2013, 02:37 PM
My step-mom started becoming interested in my penis when I was 17. She was about 40 then. She'd come in wake me up for school in the morning, so it started with her comments about the large size of my bulge from my morning erection. Then she'd come into the bathroom while I was showering, pretending to busy herself restocking linens, etc. She'd always cleverly crack open the shower curtain just enough to peek in and say, "It's just me!", then go about her business. Her eyes always looked down at my penis (she was probably fantacising about soaping down my big dick and stroking it). Then, things got more physical (pretend wrestling on the floor, etc). She'd always find a way to make sure her hand accideintally-on-purpose rubbed against my throbbing penis; at one point saying, "Ooo...you're getting aroused. I better stop!" By now, I acquired an attraction to her and started masturbating in the mornings when my erection raged. You guessed it....she came in and caught my when my penis was erupting cum shots on my belly and down my jacking hand! Her comments, was, "Oh, sorry I barged in on your privacy, but hope you feel better now." Then she paid compliments on my big penis.

03-23-2013, 05:34 PM
That is hot. Too bad you did not get all up in that

03-25-2013, 08:34 PM
When I was 15 I waked down stairs I was going commando in my favorite shorts I didn't know she was down there I have a pretty big cock so it was bouncing like crazy I saw her kinda looking at it for a while we didn't say anything to each other though

03-25-2013, 09:49 PM
no all my mom dose is scream her head off at me.

03-26-2013, 06:55 AM
I should preface this by saying that I am adopted, so not being a biological child may be a factor in the comfort of this.

My mom had an uncanny ability to catch me jacking off. We lived in an old farm house that was about 150 years old and there were no locks on the doors. I would be mid-stroke, going to town and lost in my own pleasure, when she would come walking into the room carrying a load of fresh laundry or carrying the vacuum cleaner to sweep my room. The first 5 or 6 times it happened I would quickly cover up. It was obvious what I was doing, but I still tried to hide it. She would never say anything, just smile and go on about what she was doing.

One day I was right in the middle of a great jack session and was literally seconds from cumming when she came walking in with laundry in her hands. I didn't stop, in fact, her being there made it that much more erotic. I kept stroking and she stopped and looked at me then looked at my cock and watched as I stroked for anther 15 seconds. I shot cum 3 feet in the air. She just looked at me, smiled, looked at my cock and said "Looks like that was a good one" and then walked out and pulled the door shut behind her. At that point I realized she was intentionally trying to see and decided I wasn't covering up anymore. After that when she walked in I kept right on stroking and she would stay and watch until I came. She never touched me and never offered, she just watched.

Also, thanks to her penchant for just walking in, she caught me sucking my cousins cock quite a few times although she never mentioned it or stayed to watch.

03-26-2013, 06:13 PM
My dad raised me and started dating this woman when I was around 11 and she'd demand to be in the doctor's office with me during physicals. I guess that's not that weird, but she was watching the whole thing and not sitting there reading a magazine. He only dated her for a couple of years but she'd always walk in on me when I was naked. Didn't think anything of it then other than bad timing, but now it seems a little creepy.

03-26-2013, 07:16 PM
No, all my mom does is scream her head off at me.

Your profile says you're 48 years old—and she's still screaming at you? :confused:

03-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Exactly what i was thinking Vinnie.... curious teenager in disguise is my guess.

03-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Exactly what i was thinking Vinnie.... curious teenager in disguise is my guess.

That thought has crossed my mind a few times after reading some of his responses to forum threads—along with the sentence structure and syntax. If so, then the profile photos might also be suspect. Of course, I could be completely wrong, in which case I apologize in advance.

04-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Being cut, my mother never had to "clean me". However, when i was 14, we went to the pediatrician. THe doctor asked me, in front of my mom, if i was sexually active. By that time, i had received my first blowjob. Unfortunately, i did not take the time to think of the consequences of telling the doctor the truth. Later that night, as i was preparing for bed, my mother walked in to my bedroom saying she wanted to discuss what happened at the Doctor's. Years later, the details of that conversation are a little fuzzy. However, i remember her saying she wanted me to use protection, even during oral sex. She offered to buy me some, and thats when she asked how big i was, for size purposes. I told her i was on the smaller side, and that i may need a smaller size condom. At this she smiled, and she said, "oh i bet its not as small as you think. Here, let me take a look". Without protest, i began to remove my track pants, and slipped off my underwear. By now i was semi erect, on my way to a full erection. She began stroking my shaft telling me that it was not small at all, and almost the same size as my fathers. I looked down at her soft hands cradling my penis, and saw a small clear stream of fluid s

04-09-2013, 04:47 PM
(Continued)
Small stream of fluid squirt out. Discreetly, my mother told me to put my pants back on, and told me that i should go to bed. I was so embarrassed, i had just precummed on my mothers hands. But even so, i couldnt help but touch myself to the mental image of my penis in my moms hands. Anyway, a few days later my mother bought me the condoms, and asked if i knew how to put them on. i told her i knew, but she insisted that she show me. The condoms that she bought me were pre lubricated, so they slipped on quite easy. Once they were on she said that she was concerned that with friction, it would come off. I told her that this was unlikely, but she was persistent. She suggested that she stroke it a few times to see if it were to slip off. I agreed, unknowing that she intended to jack me off. After a few strokes i told her it seemed good, but she just shushed me. Needless to say, within a few minutes, i had ejaculated within the rubber and awkwardly, she walked away, telling me to clean myself off.

Many times after that i tried to spark another sexual encounter between the two of us, nontheless it never happened.

05-13-2013, 08:06 PM
So I have seen alot of topics here, Dads and brothers cock being compared. As a woman and a mom of course I was wondering if any of you guys had your packages checked out or anything by your mom stepmom sister ect?

When I was age 10 on, All the way into my twenty's my step mom often got a look at me after she joined me in the swimming pool.
I am very well endowed and even at that young age it was always getting stares and I was not even close to being hard or even "chubby"...
At first it was before she moved in..and just hanging out at the backyard pool and spending time with me and dad.
I was checking her out as well. As she has big tit's (natural) and skinny with long legs
Then her and dad got married and she of course moved in..

She seemed to look alot at my crotch, And all of the time.
I sleep naked and she came in to wake me and found me uncovered and seemed to stare at my cock as she woke me.

Next time I remember her checking me out was as walked into the bathroom while I was already showering. ( she had to pee "Bad")
She stared as she apologized and never looked away..
We could see each other and as she squatted to pee I seen all of her in return.
She had a "V" trimmed out of her bush and was bare on her pussy lips, etc down below..
She is a true blonde and my own mom is a brunette.

My penis hangs limp at 8" plus and she just stared as she spoke to me and then left after being done ( she asked me to flush so it would not burn me)
I even seen her look at it as she closed the door behind her..
After this she started to often be nude when I got home from school and would be at the pool. ( she never had tan lines, Now I knew why..)
I found out she was a former penthouse magazine model and my own dad showed me the issue she was in..( So my friends would not show it to me first)

The first timt I got a hard on in front of her was when she was naked at the pool again and when she seen it trying to get out of my swim trunks she told me I might as well go nude also!
So I did.
I never measured my penis until I was older, But she came right out and said "You have a very large penis compared to grown men!"
I was only 10 yr old at the time.
As we became closer and closer she became more and more uninhibited and even invited her sister over and they both would go nude in the pool with me.
I would see them both stare at my limp cock swaying back and forth.
I had only "peach fuzz" on my balls at that age.

At age 11 it had grown in much thicker and was all around my base of my cock and my balls and she told me I looked all grown up..
I lost my virginity to the older than me " girl next door" and she caught us doing it short after catching us at it..

Thats when she became more turned on and I got braver and would walk right past her at the pool naked and totally hard and firm and even dive in the pool with a rock hard cock for her to see.
She often spread her legs and let me see it all and I even caught her fingering herself and staring at my dick.
At age 12 she caught me measuring my hard penis and helped me measure it with me and from that age till now it only grew thicker, But not longer.
I also found out that compared to my dad's 8 1/2" when hard that I had that much when limp.
She loved this about me and told me so...
My cock hard is a very thick 12 1/4" long erect and totally limp it hangs a tad over 8" soft.
She took pictures of me both limp and hard. ( for her own enjoyment)
At age 13 I found her masturbating and she invited me to be a man with her If I was able to keep it a a secret.
The things I learned from her I still use today.
True account.
Pictures of me nude are found online for you non-believers..

Grant Eaton
aka HorseHungTwelve

05-19-2013, 10:58 PM
I wouldn't really know lol. If she did it wasn't when I was looking.

05-20-2013, 06:23 AM
fuck, i hope not

05-20-2013, 10:44 PM
my mom saw my penis as i was being born, and was so turned on by how amazing it was (i was already much more endowed than my father) that she stuffed me back up her vagina and had sex with me right there in front of everyone. my dad had to watch like a poor sap. every holiday when i go back to visit we have to watch the videotape of it.

05-23-2013, 05:20 AM
Nah - sex didn't exist in our household. Looking back, I don't know that I mind - a lot of how I came to just love sex and anything my dick wanted to do to anyone ever came out of the rudeness, and naughtiness and the breathless :OMG, am I actually allowed to do all that stuff, of discovering and working it out for myself - from finding my big brother's porn magazines and having my first wank onwards. Have willingly surrendered myself to the most subtle desires of my cock/brain connection ever since. To the point where I think most other 'stuff' is bullshit. We're all here to fuck ourselves silly, and some of us keep the species going at the same time.

As in - when I was about thirteen I was having a wank with stay over schoolmate - as you do :lol: and my mother walked in, managed to notice absolutely nothing, let alone our nakedness and stiff little cocks, walked out and never ever mentioned it. It never happened. But its ghost curled up in the corner with all the other sex that didn't ever happen orphans :)

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net