dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

06-10-2011, 12:57 PM
When I was a little boy I often looked up to my father's proud hanging dick and balls and asked myself, if I would ever have such a big and thick thing like him one day? His dick was fascinating to me a lot, I adored his meaty foreskin and the impressive girth of his shaft. :-)

Now I wonder how it was for any of you guys - did you check him out sometimes; do you measure up, beat him in size and beauty - or do you even envy your father's dick? The same questions can apply for some of you with a brother; are brothers equally equipped or does this differ a lot - and how did you/he deal with the differences?

06-10-2011, 01:39 PM
I was also curious and fascinated by my dick. I remember thinking it was very long and thin.

He was different from me as his is cut. I never really found out why his was cut but it could have been medical or just what his parents wanted or even just that was what was done in the hospital he was born in.

His balls seemed huge and then skin seemed so much darker than mine.

If I think back and compare I would say his was long but not as thick as mine.

06-11-2011, 06:05 AM
I used to sneak into my fathers bedroom when he would be sleeping during the day (he worked midnights sometimes) and his cock would fall out of his boxers and I would stare at it for long periods of time when I could. A few times I played with it while he was sleeping and one day it got hard so I started to suck on it until he started waking up..then I left the room. I often wonder if he ever knew what I did. His cock was much larger than mine and his balls hung real low. I got the low hangers from him but not the dick size. My brother got the dick size from him but not the low hangers...my brother and I used to jack off together and a couple times we sucked each other.

06-11-2011, 12:03 PM
My kid bro's dick was my first one. It's longer than mine at roughly 7", but much skinnier.

06-11-2011, 11:34 PM
my dad cock was a bit above avg about 4 inches soft and thick only saw saw him with semi and easy over 6 i was jealous over my dad size and embrassed by my size espeically in teenage years when we saw each other nude

06-14-2011, 08:43 AM
my brothers are almost identical to mine. thats genetics for you. lol.

06-20-2011, 11:06 PM
never realy paid to much attention to my dads dick, he is quite good sized but i was used to seeing it because he walked around naked all the time. my little brother is much larger than his and mine, my brothers dick was always the facinating one for me. I'm cut but he is not why that is I do not know. i have always wondered why but anyway my brothers dick is about 6 or so inches soft and abit over 10 when hard. I used to play with his dick all the time when we were kids, he never minded and always let me I even sucked him of a few times.:lol:

07-14-2011, 04:58 AM
i saw my dads cock flaccid and rock hard, he used to wank my baby boy cock in the bath and he,d get hard and jerk off. we are now about the same size although i have a bigger cock head but he squirts more than me, hes a very big cummer

07-17-2011, 02:55 PM
I have vague memories of taking showers with my dad when I was young.
I was always a bit curious about his dick, it seemed huge to me at the time.
I've never seen it hard that I can remember but if I had to guess it's probably around the same size as mine is now (6.5 cut)

07-18-2011, 06:34 PM
My brother was an only child.

:confused:

07-18-2011, 07:55 PM
I saw my dad's cock a lot growing up. He was always pretty liberal with being seen naked by me. He never thought twice about taking a piss while I was in the bathtub. Camping trips always included daily showers in the public showers and we always shared a stall. Thanks to countless times of seeing it, both flaccid and erect, I can atest that he is right at 8 inches and uncut.

07-19-2011, 07:43 AM
whe the family moved from eastcoast to west coast my stepdad and i moved out first we had a one bedroom apartment of course he had the bedroom and i the sofa one day he had left his briefcase behind when he went to work being 17 and curious i looked inside to find -4 slut mags inside being a normal 17 yr old i had to scan the mags and get alittle stroke going later that night my dad went to bed he must of thought i had fallen asleep as i lay there watchin tv i could hear noises coming from the room so i got up and went to look the door was cracked open and when i looked through the crack i could see my dad layin naked on the bed with his huge cock must of been atleast 9 - 10 inches long there he was lookin ant the mags an strokin his cock it was such a turn on that my cock got so hard that i had to do somethime thing about it so i went back to the couch and started to stroke my cock thinkin about my dads huge cock i must of been realy into it and makin alot of noise my self i didnt her him come out of his room till he dropped one of the mags on the coffe table in front of me when i looked up he was standing there naked and still hard all he said was enjoy and from that day on untill the rest of the family came out we woulod jack off together evrynight sittin on the couch mystep dad cock was something to real admire i really loved watchin him stroke that massive cock and really i kinda miss it to

07-21-2011, 04:03 AM
strokjer13...

Gotta be one of the hottest, horniest posts on DN...cheers mate!

I would be sooooooooo keen to see a 'look-a-like' of your stepfather's meat...if you can be bothered, that is... [alphatop7@gmail.com]

Cheers,
Sir

07-21-2011, 06:20 AM
hey thanks alphatop i shot you a friend request and my invited you to my gmail also lets chat sometime :suck:

08-17-2011, 06:12 PM
I grew up in a household where nudity was common, including sharing the one bathroom. It was common to see my dad nude. Also, we went to father-son swims at the Y almost every week. Swimming was nude then as well as nude open gang showers. I was always fascinated by his cock. It wasn't all that long...maybe 4" flaccid...but it was fat and meaty. He had huge balls that hung low and swung freely when he walked. I saw him partially and fully erect on a few occasions. His hard cock was about 6". He didn't seem self-conscious about sporting a boner in front of me and I sometimes wonder now if there was more to it than I realized at the time. Yes, in hindsight I would have gladly savored his delicious looking manhood.

08-17-2011, 07:56 PM
I have four older brothers and I'm the baby of the family. My next oldest brothers are 6 yrs and 8 yrs older than me and both of them were all-around jocks in high school, in part due to hitting puberty early (13+ yo) and partly due to their sibling rivalry. Don't get me wrong...they were thick as thieves, best mates really, except when competing against one another at anything.

Being the 'baby', I was always tagging along with them to after-school practice, games, etc. with unlimited access to the men's locker room and showers. As you can imagine, seeing my brothers naked in the showers or taking a piss was not unusual. As we got older, this happened far less frequently. Despite my preoccupation with perving on the high school studs in the locker room or men's room, I hadn't given my brothers' cocks another thought until...

Summer of '76...one day, the three of us went to the public pool, together. They hung-out with their mates, flirting with girls, forgot I was even with 'em after a while. As the lifeguards cleared everyone out, I scanned the crowd for either of them. When I didn't see them, I deduced they had hit the showers and probably still in the locker room. I was easily the last to enter, walking into a steamy, musky naked man parade...sooo many sexy, masculine, athletic and HUNG young men...cock swingin' everywhere...fkn heaven.

That's when R (older of the two) walked out of the wet area, towel drying his hair leaving his body to drip dry as he headed towards his locker. Two minutes later, G followed suit. I always appreciated their cocks before but not as I had in that moment. Among their peers, my brothers had the most manly cocks of all...somewhere between flaccid and semi, either hung thick around 5 to 6 inches. As R continued to dry-off, I noticed his got thicker, harder...grew another 2 inches easily. Far from modest, he took his sweet time dressing as his cock bounced around until he stuffed it into his briefs.

Just then, G dropped his towel and pulled out his aftershave kit from his locker. R and I were on either side of him, and both at eye-level with G's cock. At that very second, we both looked right at his (now) semi-engorged cock and big balls. We all have nice big balls, I have to say...but G's are picture perfect. R and I sprung the other, and then were both sprung by G who just let out a deep chuckle, as if proud of what had just happened. He just smiled, didn't look at either of us and then said, "Look all u want...neither of you will EVER win..." , and not so surprisingly, took twice as long than R to dress...in fact, even I had showered and dressed faster than G that particular day...

FF>> 5 yrs later...once a week, I'd do odd jobs for my brother, R and his wife. As planned the night before, I showed-up on-time and got to work doin' bullshit chores. I was wearing headphones and wasn't paying attention until I happened to approach their bathroom. I saw my brother standing beside the toilet, one foot resting firmly on the lid as he went about toweling off, quite ordinarily and unassumingly.

I slowly moved forward right when he moved his towel away from his crotch and ass. His profile is forever imprinted in my perverted mind...upward curved, fully engorged, mushroom head masterpiece...biased as I may be, I would still swear his cock was 9 meaty inches...and I may be sellin' him a bit short at that...mmmm...

08-25-2011, 04:16 PM
My father,older brother, and myself would go to the gym about once a week. Had gang showers and we didn't think anything of it. Saw both naked all the time - no big deal.
Father never mentioned that I had a big dick My brother did when we were alone later and he said "Dude, you have a huge, thick dick. You giving that tool to anyone?"

Told him "Hell, yes. that's what it's for!" I had just turned 16. Got laid the first time shortly after I turned 15.

I'm bigger and thicker than my brother and father.

08-26-2011, 04:22 AM
iPhone_Guy

We're the lucky ones, mate!

09-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Hey, I just found one member's cock looks like my father's dick - beautiful, long, thick and with a cute meaty foreskin.
http://pics.dick.net/gallery/thumb/200855.jpg
by user: Lover-of-Balls

09-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Received this email message yesterday...:tonguewag:

Phil 01:

"I've got (what I regard as) a fairly small penis - usually 5/5 & half inches when erect. I suppose this is bad enough for me to feel insecure but the other male members (no pun intended) of my family make it worse.

I've two younger brothers, one, aged 14, has a 7 & half inch penis, the other, aged 16, has just over 8 inches and they're both really, really thick. This has made me the butt of some size-related jokes, but I can take that.

The worst thing, and this is what is really getting to me, is that they obviously take after our father - last week I inadvertently saw him fully erect and he is absolutely huge - must be over 10 inches and he has enormous testicles. I can't get that image out of my head and also I can't help but think of my mum being used to a cock that size - she's seen me naked, what must she be thinking?

I feel really inadequate!

Phil

09-02-2011, 12:00 PM
I got short changed. My cock is 5 1/2 at best. I saw my dads hard cock once while peeking in his Bedroom door just after fucking Mom. Holly shit is was sticking straight out had to be 7" long, very thick with a very wide cock head. Damn it was so great

09-06-2011, 08:40 AM
When my Dad used to bath me as a child I remember being fascinated by what seemed his huge cock. I would have been around 5-6yo so he would have seemed large compared to my boy-cock. I'm uncut and didn't yet know about being cut etc. Dad always seemed to have his foreskin back. That was until I was caring for him in his final years. When giving him a wash I discovered he was cut! I can't remember ever seeing him with an erection but flaccid I'd say we were about the same size. At best, as a teen, I was about 6.5-7" when hard.

09-13-2011, 07:40 AM
I never had an older brother to fantasize about, but I did love to see my dad's thick, beautiful dick in his bulging boxer briefs. As a kid, his cock and balls held the promise for a future of big, thick, meaty and tasty cum-filled dicks. I have to admit that I have acted out that promise on hundreds of occasions and now consider my sexual bliss to be oral cock worship.

;)

09-19-2011, 02:18 AM
saw both my dad and brothers dick many times,my family was home nudists,so was an almost everyday thing to see them,i saw them soft and hard,dad was abt 9 inches long with a steep curve toward his stomach,brothers was straight and abt 6 inches with lot of foreskin

11-01-2011, 10:42 AM
My older brothers and inch bigger than me:) ame thickness,and he cums like me as well. But unlike me he is very very hairy.:mad:

11-03-2011, 05:06 PM
my brother has a very hot cock, and he is on dick .net. look at lynn1972! I get to suck it sometimes!

11-04-2011, 09:29 AM
my brother has a very hot cock, and he is on dick .net. look at lynn1972! I get to suck it sometimes!

WHAT!!!??? You get to suck your brother's cock - wow, this is horny as hell!!!! Please post a picture some day ;-)

12-31-2011, 09:28 AM
my dad has a very fat cock and huge balls

01-02-2012, 06:06 AM
There was a time when I was about 9 or 10 and we had a female relative staying with us. We only had two bedrooms at the time so she slept with my mother and my dad slept with me.

He woke me up whilst he was getting out of bed (I didn't let on I was awake) he knelt by the bed and pissed into the chamber pot. As he stood up I could see his cock semi-hard. I had seen a before flaccid and was always amazed by its size and thickness. He had a fairly short foreskin like me and it didn't cover the cockhead completely when I saw it flaccid.

He went over to the window and I could hear this 'slapping' sound. There must have been a moon for the room wasn't dark and I could see his arm working backwards and forwards and realised that he was wanking his cock.

I was desperate to see it hard and yet I didn't want him to know I was awake in case he stopped. He went on wanking silently for a while and eventually came back towards the bed still wanking. And then I saw it through half-closed eyes - it was enormous, unbelievably so for someone who only had a little boy's dick.

He knelt on the floor again and I heard the wanking sound quicken, followed by some deep intakes of breath - then the plop, plop , plop of his spunk dropping into the chamber pot.

After he had got up next morning and left the bedroom, I had a look into the chamber pot as I was having a pee. The signs of the wank were obvious.

It was only later that I arrived in the land of wanking but that is another story.

04-05-2012, 04:49 PM
My dad had a small cocck, some 4 - 4 1/2 inches, and more on the thin side.
But I know my mom never complainesd about his size and they hat frequent, hot, daily sex.
OK, when I got 12 years olde, suddenly my dick started to grow up to its pesent thick 7 inches.
Mom was the first that caught me furiously bating but she only said "ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! sooooo big!!!"

Later I knew dad also was an active masturbator and both we finally used to jarkoff together

04-07-2012, 04:25 PM
my brothers are almost identical to mine. thats genetics for you. lol.

Same here! Dad's was pretty close also, but maybe just a bit longer and thinner.

04-07-2012, 04:32 PM

I checked it out, His cock looks a lot like yours, but it appaers to be a bit longer. Cool.

04-08-2012, 11:22 AM
I only saw my dad's when flacid, was average size, circumcised with a tilt to the left. I vividly remember the big vein that ran down the top of it and he had a big set of low hanging balls on him.
My brother's is very similar to mine. Average size when floppy and hard, upward curve, bends slightly to the left but with one obvious difference; he's uncircumcised.
I was circumcised due to a tight foreskin. My brother's foreskin is quite tight and doesn't fully retract on its own when he gets hard, he has to give it a little tug back.

04-09-2012, 04:38 AM
Only ever saw my dads cock soft, it was slightly longer than mine is soft and really thick with a big set of low hanging balls. My step brothers were circumcised and were alot smaller than me, guess thats due to the different father.

04-12-2012, 01:40 PM
I wish I had a brother to compare with. Still do. Still looking!... Saw my dad soft a fair few times. Much thicker and meatier than me. Bastard! Love this thread.

04-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Saw my dad soft a few times growing up and was surprised that he was much smaller than me after I hit puberty (11 - I was young LOL). I'm 8.5c so I guess he was around 5c. My brother (5 years older) and I shared a bedroom and he hit puberty later - when he was 14, so we were only about a year or so apart when we both 'grew'. He hit about 7c, I'd say. I remember mying on the floor next to his bed as he slept, waiting for him to turn towards me so I could peek, and sometimes even slide my hand into the boxers he used to sleep in. A few times I stroked him so he got hard - and tho he didn't act like he had woken up, I'm pretty sure now that he did.

04-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Saw my dad soft a few times growing up and was surprised that he was much smaller than me after I hit puberty (11 - I was young LOL). I'm 8.5c so I guess he was around 5c. My brother (5 years older) and I shared a bedroom and he hit puberty later - when he was 14, so we were only about a year or so apart when we both 'grew'. He hit about 7c, I'd say. I remember mying on the floor next to his bed as he slept, waiting for him to turn towards me so I could peek, and sometimes even slide my hand into the boxers he used to sleep in. A few times I stroked him so he got hard - and tho he didn't act like he had woken up, I'm pretty sure now that he did.

I agree, hard69... It was great for me, when I hit puberty a little bit young too, at 12, realizing I was about 3 inches bigger than dad ... and a lot thicker. Mom (... poor mom, with such a small husband but a much bigger and thicker young son !) she also noticed I was a lot bigger than dad, when she once caught me, furiously jacking my cock, and only she could say was: "OOOHHHHHHHHH... SOOO BIG !!!"

10-04-2012, 02:31 AM
Saw my dads and my brothers, my dads was big and uncut where as my brothers was cut like mine.

I used to be a bit shy about being cut, but love it now.

10-04-2012, 09:20 PM
I got a chance to see my bro's a few times over the years. He had more foreskin than me, but when I hit high-school mine was bigger.

10-08-2012, 05:51 AM
when im still in my couriosity age
i always think that what is the size girth and appearance of my fathers dick???

then one day when we are at the same place inside our home urinating i saw his dick

it is average long and its girth is very remarkable

and the whole appearance for me is very wonderful and from that point

i fantasized my father's cock
:)

10-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Sadly no brothers, but saw my dads quite often soft. His is still way bigger than mine. Soft he is about 4.5 inches and almost twice as thick as mine. I'd guess he is about 7-8 when hard. Nice perky round balls. I drool over my dads cock, what i wouldn't give to play with it.

10-09-2012, 07:05 PM
I had the pleasure of seeing my fathers and brothers dicks.. my dads was uncut and about 7 inches..almost got to touch it ,but i was too afarid to try ,( i was 7 then)..
I also shared a bedroom with my brother. we had many nights to play and explore.. he and i are both cut and i have a slight curve where hes striaght. we are both about 7 inches too..

10-11-2012, 08:09 AM
This is an interesting topic, if anyone wants to chat via skype please contact me at jon-boy2004 would love to chat with others on this :-)

11-22-2012, 04:29 AM
My dad's dick was uncut, about 3 inches soft, and seemed relatively thick. What I remember most are his huge low-hanging balls. We'd skinny dip when we went camping and I'd see his cock and balls then.

11-22-2012, 05:55 PM
I come from a very liberal family where sexuallity was a way of life ,not something to be hidden or ashamed of ,My dad and I usedto shower together when we were in pools or in a lake cabin,he was very well endowed ,even when It as soft ,it was big,fat and long when hard ,I saw it hard several times,usually when he thought a girl might be watching,he would stroke it more than usuall and get hard so that she would see his hard on ,My dad had lots of sex ,he even asked me if I wanted to touch it once ,he said go ahead son Ive seen you looking at it ,touch it and see what it feels like ,It got hard on mebefore I ever toughed it ,and I wasnt old enough to come ,but he leaned against the wall cause I stroked him good guess,any ways ,I later saw his cock when mom and him would start fucking,they never did it under the covers ,and I coaught them several times really getting it on ,my mom was a great fuck I guessmbut I would see his big long cock ,at least 10 inches ,and thick ,and it would be sliding in andf out of that pussy so nice ,I always found it fascinating o watch them ,two pros in action

02-28-2013, 12:18 AM
I remember being around 10 or 11 and realizing my pubes were growing and my dad told me about them, I pretty much admired him because I had inherited a lot more of his genes facially (though my moms are very subtle features) Lucky as it was I managed to get both features my mom liked about him probably (besides his more modern personality accustomed to my generation) I had his green eyes and lengthy cock. I think I've beat him in length as he was around 7.5" or 7.6" and I'm now 7.8" since Grade 11, but he's probably thicker in girth by a bit. I also remember him giving me advice when I had swimming lessons that not only shaving my pubes would help with swimming but make my package look bigger. He's told me a lot about a guy (besides me finding out how to j/o) he showed me porn and shares his videos with me sometimes, we used to jack off together (not recently though which kinda sucks) and he'd always cum first while I was fascinated with his dick. Then at some point he showed me what a handjob felt like, and secretly bought me a fleshlight and lube for my 18th birthday since he was tired of finding his own being violated aha maybe cumming inside it wasn't such a good idea. (Mom isn't home often doing her job and all) but fun stuff back then, including me stealing his underwear to cum in. ;)

02-28-2013, 03:01 AM
I later saw his cock when mom and him would start fucking,they never did it under the covers ,and I coaught them several times really getting it on ,my mom was a great fuck I guessmbut I would see his big long cock ,at least 10 inches ,and thick ,and it would be sliding in andf out of that pussy so nice ,I always found it fascinating o watch them ,two pros in action

what a lukcy and happy mom you had!!! getting fucked everyday by those 10 monster inches!!!

02-28-2013, 03:04 AM
[QUOTE=Tane_Celiel;28364I was fascinated with his dick. Then at some point he showed me what a handjob felt like, and secretly bought me a fleshlight and lube for my 18th birthday since he was tired of finding his own being violated aha maybe cumming inside it wasn't such a good idea. (Mom isn't home often doing her job and all) but fun stuff back then, including me stealing his underwear to cum in. ;)[/QUOTE]

did you and your dad also have actual intercourse? did you fuck each other sometimes???

03-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Nah I never really had sex with my dad, I think even someone open like my dad and I have limits to incest. Probably why he bought me a fleshlight ;)

03-01-2013, 01:52 AM
My dad has a big Dick. He had a video with my mom and I found it. It looks like an 8 or 9 looks really good though.
My brothers cock looks alot like mine probably like 6-7. I seen hum jacking off through his window and he let me borrow his phone once and he had nude pics of him and his baby moms

03-03-2013, 08:56 AM
My kid bro's dick was my first one. It's longer than mine at roughly 7", but much skinnier.

you did your brother?

03-12-2013, 09:55 AM
when i was younger I recall sharing baths with my dad would always watch it flop around in the water, he has quite a large flasid cock about 8" uncut big black bush around it. then recently I saw it again when we went to gym together still as large and thick as I remember but he was now shaved.
My brother inherited the size from my Dad, he was large flasid but masive when hard 10" easliy. caught him a few times wanking we even did it together when parents went out. I managed to find and use his old cum sock and sniff and wank over it.
great hot topic need to wank off now at thought of it ;)

04-19-2013, 07:27 AM
he's definitely bigger than me... he's 5" soft, and nearly 7" hard... a very big cock... i love sucking it and taking it in my ass

04-19-2013, 03:07 PM
my dads cock was long an hairy about 8 inches long when hard

08-20-2013, 01:43 AM
Genetics were favorable to me. I have a large thick penis like my dad's, with a big flared bulbous head on it.

08-20-2013, 02:33 AM
luck you for taken after your dad wish i did

08-20-2013, 04:22 AM
My Dad and I are very different because he is tightly circumcised and has quite a flared outer edge on his glans which is always out on display when he is naked both round the house first and last thing and also on holidays when we all love skinnydipping and sunbathing naked. I have always thought it looks absolutely great! I have to admit though that I am happy to have my original factory wrapping intact!

08-20-2013, 05:03 AM
Nah I never really had sex with my dad, I think even someone open like my dad and I have limits to incest. Probably why he bought me a fleshlight ;)

I never told it here... but now I do...

After a time dad and I started daily masturbating together, everyday, after lunch, we met at daddy's workshop... daddy, only 4.5 inches erected, asked me "Henry... I crave for your big thick cock... I crave for feeling it fucking me... would you??? could you??? .....fuck me????"

I didnt answer but just got laid behind daddy and stated fucing him while hugging him, masturbating his dick with my right hand and whispering in his ears "daddy... I love you!"

For many many years, until daddy suddenly died, we enjoyed daily great intense fantastic incest love

The best time of my life

08-20-2013, 11:36 AM
I never told it here... but now I do...

After a time dad and I started daily masturbating together, everyday, after lunch, we met at daddy's workshop... daddy, only 4.5 inches erected, asked me "Henry... I crave for your big thick cock... I crave for feeling it fucking me... would you??? could you??? .....fuck me????"

I didnt answer but just got laid behind daddy and stated fucing him while hugging him, masturbating his dick with my right hand and whispering in his ears "daddy... I love you!"

For many many years, until daddy suddenly died, we enjoyed daily great intense fantastic incest love

The best time of my life

real incest doesnt happen that way

08-21-2013, 03:18 PM
I never saw my father hard, but his flaccid was quite a bit bigger than my erection. My older brother was about average, so he too was much bigger than me.

09-20-2013, 12:33 PM
real incest doesnt happen that way

How do you know how real incest happens bud it happens different for every family that's why it is so taboo. Stop being judgemental and rude. If you have nothing nice to say dontbsay anything at all

09-20-2013, 01:37 PM
I know it did not happen because I am not gullible. if you want to be lied to that is fine, maybe i am mistaken and that is what this site is for since the number of mental invalids is disproportionately high in this site. you heard of coming out of the woodwork, well I think this is the woodwork.
just look at how that guy communicates. he must be living in a shack or a halfway house.
if you are going to lie at least do it a little more convincingly, but he can't becuase he is totally insane and he is far from the only one.
only a crazy person would believe that story. if you can't see why then i can't help you. maybe this is your first day on earth.
if a persons grammar suggests schizophrenia, it is safe to dismiss what they said.

09-20-2013, 10:26 PM
I remember my dad walking down the hall with a towel. I got a couple of small glances. I remember he use to pick up his dick by the foreskin and scratch his shaft and balls.. I finally saw him totally naked when he was sick in bed and the sheet moved and there lay this huge uncut thick log about 6" long. I imagine he had about an 8 incher when hard. He was uncut and I am cut--why??? --probably because he was born at home and i was born in a hospital.:tonguewag:

09-21-2013, 04:55 AM
I know it did not happen because I am not gullible. if you want to be lied to that is fine, maybe i am mistaken and that is what this site is for since the number of mental invalids is disproportionately high in this site. you heard of coming out of the woodwork, well I think this is the woodwork.
just look at how that guy communicates. he must be living in a shack or a halfway house.
if you are going to lie at least do it a little more convincingly, but he can't becuase he is totally insane and he is far from the only one.
only a crazy person would believe that story. if you can't see why then i can't help you. maybe this is your first day on earth.
if a persons grammar suggests schizophrenia, it is safe to dismiss what they said.

Ever think that the grammar may not be the best by some posters because English may be their second or third language?

09-21-2013, 09:13 AM
not you too gay rod.
i do consider that and obviously i decided he is not. I am sure we all have experience with foreigners and the mad. he could be an islander where they are foreign to us and all mad.
his story sounds fake, and his grammar sounds crazy. both opinions support each other and led me easily to my assumption. he isn't responding so its just you and me. who are you going to support?
a father coming out of nowhere saying "could you.. would you..." extremely improbable, and bad writing even if it is true.
expect more from your bullshit

09-21-2013, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=eremesu;34203]
his story sounds fake, and his grammar sounds crazy. /QUOTE]

what about your own 2 stories , fucking your own mom, eremesu? You stated:

''100 % true. though cant easily prove it''

so i cant either prove loving my daddy but also it is 100 % true

do i have to write in spanish, so nobody here understands it?

try you to write your mother banging stories in spanish and i would see what you are going to write

or even better... i was born and was living at the guaraní speaking area of argentina-paraguay. So I even could write my stories in guaraní language, añá memby! a kuarusé nde yurupe!

09-21-2013, 02:56 PM
I was hoping you'd reply so I can see if you are foreign or just insane.
I was not expecting somebody from a catholic country to admit these fantasies. so i admire your individuality.
my only advice is if you want to write erotic fiction, try harder.
when I banged my mother I did not say " I love you mommy!" . my mother is not religious and she did not jump right into fucking. I'd assume your family is religious so that would be even harder.
and I can prove I banged my mother sort of. she gave me herpes. so if I take a pic of her with a cold sore it helps my case .it's not definitive. it only proves she slept around after she married my father who is still std free and then I somehow got it.

I am glad you defended your story and I hope it is true. and I hope your conversation with him sounds less retarded in your own language.

also I did mix you up with another person

09-22-2013, 04:45 AM
I was hoping you'd reply so I can see if you are foreign or just insane.
I was not expecting somebody from a catholic country to admit these fantasies. so i admire your individuality.
I'd assume your family is religious so that would be even harder.

I am glad you defended your story and I hope it is true. and I hope your conversation with him sounds less retarded in your own language.

ok, eremesu, i'm glad you finally believed my dad-son relation was true. although in a catholic country, religion in our family isnt so important. I only learned english at school and i know my english is far away from perfection. But even so, my limited language knowledge, helped me a lot during my extended professional life.

And... believe it or not... i still get hard and furiously masturbate just when i remember my daddy - countless times - loud screaming ''Ohhh Henry... i love you!!!'' when i hard fucked him and both we reached to orgasm

may be it sounds ''insane''. many people actually may consider my behavior as totally insane. but be sure, it was the best time of my entire life.

09-23-2013, 09:56 AM
i said i hope it is true, and that the dialogue does not translate well into english.
longer ciphers are easier to solve so if you want to write a detailed a blog about it...

09-30-2013, 03:11 AM
I used to shower with my dad quite often, as nudity in our home was common. I saw him flaccid and erect as he would sometimes harden up in the shower. He would explain that erections were natural and not to be ashamed of. He was uncut and about 4" soft but would grow to 8" when erect. We measured each other. He taught me how to masturbate when I was 12 by masturbating himself. (Check out my response to the forum, "At what age did you jack off/who taught you ?" response #204). I know my mom loved his big penis as I could hear them having sex, which was often. The morning after a night of sex, mom and dad would always be smiling.

10-17-2013, 05:03 PM
I think most guys here are just fantasizing. I remember seeing my dads in the shower
we took showers together when i was little I was fascinated by his dick, but not in a sexual way. It was pretty big but i never saw it hard.

10-18-2013, 12:03 AM
i most rember my brothers he had much more hanging balls, and he was tke first guy i saw wo was shaving his dick, once whe nasturbated in same room, but never touch his. Bu i stole my first condome frome his drawer. My first condom i used for jerking off

10-18-2013, 03:44 AM
That's hilarious Vinnie! We had a quick sand box in the backyard. I was an only child....eventually.

02-24-2014, 12:48 PM
My dad and I have about the same type dicks and size, and cut. My brother has a little bigger dick and is uncut.

02-24-2014, 01:19 PM
I have never seen my Dads cock as he and mom devorced when I was a baby and I have never seen my real Dad in my life time. but I have seen a few of my Moms Boy friends growing up in my teen years. one was really big but as a 13 year old it seem much bigger than it may have been maybe . but judging from my Hubbys cock today Moms boy friend had close to the same size as my hubby has . others I seen were avaerge size or smaller maybe. as I said I was young and not been around much back then on the know all of cocks LOL. but after I seen that big one on Moms Boy friend It got me wanting to find me a boy to enjoy fun with. some of Moms boy friends cocks were same size and uncut. but most of them were Im guessing above Average size and were cut. thats when I first knew about cut and uncut cocks.

02-24-2014, 02:37 PM
stephen beck92 ;

This is so easy because my dad had an absolutely gorgeous eight and a half inch cock that when it was hard, was at least a half inch wide. He was not shy about showing it off to me,
Dad loved to walk in on me when I was in the shower and make me eat his cock. he had the
most beautiful, curly, black pubic hair on his huge balls, and I loved to taste them. Dad was the one who showed me how to give a fantastic blowjob, and actually was the one who, when I was four, FUCKED me in the ass. This was long before insest was considered a crime.

My younger brother follows in my Dad's footsteps in the cock department. My brother has a huge nine inch cock with a huge set of hairy bals.

Then there's me, Mr/ms. tiny half inch cock, with really tiny, raisin sized bals.

I'm not the least bit jealous of Dad or my brother, I would never want a big cock or balls. We had a big family fight, and now we don't speak to one another. Oh well, another disfunctional family

Jayme

02-25-2014, 09:03 AM
I'm 6x4.8cut and only really saw my dad's soft it was about 4 soft, and very thick. i did see him get out of the shower once with a semi and my guess is he is about 5.5x5.5

Have seen both my bro's dicks hard a couple of times when I 'accidentally' walked in on them jerking off (not together). my older bro was about 18 at the time and looked about the same as mine, younger bro 15/16 and he looked about the same length but thicker.

02-25-2014, 11:23 AM
Like me, my dad was uncut. Never saw him erect, but I'd say he had an average-sized flaccid penis. Only saw him in nhe bath house when we changed out of our bathing suits and into our shorts.

02-25-2014, 03:01 PM
I saw my father's cock all the time. He changed in my room because there was more closet space there than in his bedroom.
It was fun looking at his cock. It was about 3.5-4 inches soft. Nice sized balls that were pretty tight. Never saw him stiff. It was a fascinating cock, especially when I was real young. Now, I know that he and I had very similar cocks, and body types.
I now know that it was really and intimate experience and Inappreciate that. Fathers, sons and brothers should have these shared moments, as it bonds us as men.

02-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Dear z :

Seeing my Dad's dick was always a thrill to me because Dad had a huge dick, eight and a half inches, flaccid. And Dad never wasted an opportunity to show me his big dick. Dad would come home from work, I'd go down to the basement's workshop, Dad would soon follow me, I'd unzip his pants and give him an unbelievable blowjob. I did this every night,
three times on Saturday, and every chance that I got on Sunday. I saw Dad's asshole more times than a young kid should see of his Dad. I was my fathers male fucker as a kid.

Dad never showed much interest interest in my brother. My brother inhereted Dad's hugeness in the genital area, this obviously skipped my generation because I don't posess
what they have in their underwear, but who cares ?

Jayme

02-26-2014, 02:16 AM
I did this every night,
three times on Saturday, and every chance that I got on Sunday. I saw Dad's asshole more times than a young kid should see of his Dad. I was my fathers male fucker as a kid.

My hot case was so similar! When only age 12, I already enjoyed my thick 7,5 inches equipment and my daddy only had 4,5 inches. At that time, both daddy and I, discovered we were addicted masturbators. He fell in love with my twice as big dick, we used to hard masturbate everyday in the basement too and finally, and for entire 31 years, I ended up being my fathers male fucker and lover too... as kid and later as adult man. Everyday hard fucking dad, several times everyday. My mom lived in the next bedroom to my and daddys ''love-nest'', mom and her 2 ys older brother Andy, also both in deepest incest love.
What a nice hot time that was! 2 couples in one house: Mom and her brother Andy. And I and daddy. Both incest couples, fucking, fucking, fucking like dirty horny pigs

Henry

04-26-2014, 09:38 AM
Dad would sleep naked and some mornings me and my brother would go into their room and i would occationally take a peek at my dad under the duvet, he caught me one time and literally kicked me out of bed, mum was furious.

After that me and my brother just settled with looking at each other, would shower or bath regularly and we would lay on top of each other in bed and rub cocks together quite regularly

He was a little smaller than me, 5 inches and was kind of lozenge shaped.

04-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Shriveled and worn out...really had to look away when he strutted naked out of the bathroom! lol

04-26-2014, 07:24 PM
Thick! Maybe 7 hard I would guess. Really thick though.

04-26-2014, 09:32 PM
My father is larger in size, both erect and flaccid. I am larger in girth.
In my baby book, my parents even wrote that I asked my dad, when will my penis be as big as yours?
when you get older, he said.
well, I am older and never reached his size, but I am happy that if it wasn't for his, I wouldn't be here.

05-26-2014, 04:00 AM
My dad has a really nice thick one. I don't know his erect size, but flaccid it's about my size. His foreskin is quite long and overhangs his big head, honestly I really like the way it looks.
As a kid I always wanted my dick to become like his

05-30-2014, 11:56 PM
My early boyhood was in a 2-up and 2-down house with no bathroom. The toilet was at the bottom of the yard. Bathing was in a tin bath in front of the fire. So I got to see my dad's cock on occasions and was always so jealous of its size.

It was thick and longish (about 5ins flaccid) fleshy with a lose foreskin that did not completely cover the glans. The balls were equally big and hung a little below his cock but not pendulous like some I have seen later.

On occasions if we had a female relative staying with us my dad had to sleep in my bed. He would sometimes get up in the night and stand by the window and wank his cock. I couldn't always see it as I didn't want him to know I was awake. But I could hear the skin flapping as he went for a quick cum. It didn't take long and he used to let his cum shoot into a pot which was kept under the bed for night time use. When I got up in the morning, I could see his cum streaks still there mixed with his pee.

05-31-2014, 05:27 AM
My brother and started playing with each other about 8 or 10 years old...not much happened until we got about 13 and 15..then the hard on.. jacking each other off...so great.. his dick was about a inch wide and got very hard and about 6 inches.

still nice to this day..

05-31-2014, 06:57 AM
My dad has a really thick one. I don't know his erect size, but flaccid it's smaler then my size. His foreskin is long and cover his big head

My younger brother its about my size, but his balls its bigger. And his foreskin dont cover his big head. In teenage we was about same size erected.

05-31-2014, 08:30 AM
My father's dick is one and a halr inches thick, and is nine inches, erect. My brothers dick is about the same thickness and size. Somehow I wasn't blessed with the penis-growth gene,
because I am very small, and so are my balls. I am not even one inch in length when erect,
flaccid, I'm about 1/78 of an inch. ( I told you that I was small ).

Jayme

07-05-2014, 02:02 AM
I saw my dads cock fully erect. He looked huge to me. So long and fat.
Never saw it flaccid till later when I was an adult. It turns out his cock is small when flaccid.
His cock is just like mine
Both big when hard both are cut.
I even got to touch his cock. His cock was so nice.
Got a hard-on touching it.

i

07-05-2014, 08:36 AM
I only saw my dad's cock once when he was dressing and didn't realise I was there. I also had three brothers - never seen any of them. Any form of nudity was not allowed in our house unless you were changing (in the privacy of your bedroom) or in the bath.

07-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Older brother (4 years). 5" long. Pencil thin. Clearly big cocks don't run in the family.

07-05-2014, 01:10 PM
^^So how do you explain that hefty whopper you've got then!?
Or are you adopted..?

07-05-2014, 02:47 PM
I don't remember ever seeing my dad whilst erect but I did see it a few times soft and I remember thinking that it was definitely longer than mine.

Whilst I don't know what size he was erect I did when I was quite young overhear my mum and a friend of hers talking about my dad's size in a jokey/gossipy type way. I'd imagine they thought I couldn't hear them or that I wouldn't understand!

07-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Dear DannyH :

My dad walked around the house every Sunday naked, it was just something he did. I don't recall seeing it erect, but he would brag to me that it was nine inches when erect.

Looking at his cock was nice, but over the years, mine has shrunk to the final size of a newborn baby's dick. Mine will never compare to Dad's, and I really don't care.

Dad showed me his erect cock in the shower, and ade me blow him only once, that was gross, but now I'm addicted to doing it.

Dad passed last year, but memories of him walking around still create good memories.
Maybe that's where I got my love forbeing nude al the time at home.

Jayme

07-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Talked about it on this board a few times, but I've seen my dad's cock on a few occasions. I used to watch he and my mom fuck as a kid. His tool seemed so big at the time and it probably was pretty huge. The way I remember it I'd say it was about 8", uncut, and THICK with full, dark pubes. Like mine but even bigger. My mom sure seems to love it. It looked like usually would ride him cowgirl but on the odd occasion my dad would hop into the driver seat he could really make her scream. I remember one night, New Year's Eve, I was in the living room (on the other side of the house) with the TV on and I could still hear my mom screaming her head off and the headboard slamming into the wall. I remember once a few years ago, their bed broke. They never said why but I could guess. For an old man, my dad still fucks like a total BEAST. I guess I take after him more than I thought.

Anyways, based on that, my own and the obscene bulge in my older bro's boxer briefs, I'd say big dicks definitely run in the family.

07-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Dear Pat Pend :

I recall that during the summer, as a kid, when dad and mom went into their room to take a " Nap " naked, mybrother and sister would go outside to play, and that was when my da and mom started fucking and screaming out loud. I could hear their headboard slamming against the wall, even down in the basement.

Dad had a huge nine inch cock w/lots of bushy pubic hair, Mom kept her vagina asbald as my cocklette is. My brother is as big as my dad, but I wasn't so lucky. My cocklette is very small, but I really don't give a shit, I love being tiny, it's what makes me a unique individual, and a queer faggot. I am also a crossdresser.

I got to watch dad and mom fuck several times while growing up, and dad could really fuck mom good. One time I made the mistake of trying to creep toward their bedroom, and mom saw me, so she suggeted that dad fuck me in my ass while I ate her pussy.
Thank goodness for squeaky floorboards

Jayme

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net