dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

01-29-2011, 07:52 PM
The thing is, I'm 18 and only had a few small skinny dildos up my ass. But i want some big thick objects, weather dildos or not. How do I do this? Do I try to force it up my ass little by little till it eventually goes in? Does it bleed if I just force it in there? Any info or advice would be great. Thanks! :)

01-29-2011, 08:53 PM
I'd say take it easy at first. Use something skinny first, then work your way up to bigger things. Get a feel for it first. Sometimes I bleed if I'm too rough or so, but normally I stretch well and don't have any injuries.

Once you know your limitations you can start getting bigger things.

01-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Go slow an easy. Don't force anything up there. Know when your anus is ready. Check out what Tristan says at http://www.puckerup.com

01-30-2011, 05:37 AM
yah man slow n steady wins the battle.. get some graduated butt plugs and work you way up.. because if you hurt your ass now your not going to like it... :cool:

01-30-2011, 08:13 AM
The thing is, I'm 18 and only had a few small skinny dildos up my ass. But i want some big thick objects, weather dildos or not. How do I do this? Do I try to force it up my ass little by little till it eventually goes in? Does it bleed if I just force it in there? Any info or advice would be great. Thanks! :)

You could start by scheduling a full colonoscopy; of course, you'd be unconscious during the process because of the discomfort. It's kind of pricy too, but if money is no object....

Seriously, we're talking intestines here. Puncture something, and you're going to be making a quick trip to the hospital for emergency surgery.

01-30-2011, 01:22 PM
Ya, be careful, work your way up slowly, soon you'll be pumping iron up there, but remember as you work your way into the big leagues, your asshole will be stretched and things will begin falling out of your ass at a much younger age than most of us, like roids and turds. Good luck.

When you get up to inserting apples and oranges post a video for us all to enjoy.

Hey guys, who would enjoy watching this young dude sweat to jam a baseball bat up his rectum? Anyone want to offer to help him? :tonguewag:

01-30-2011, 03:57 PM
go slow, and relax your asshole muscle, and with lots of lube. the idea that you have to start small and work your way up isn't quite true, its about taking your time, and going slow with lots of lube. shoving anything into anything is never a good idea. first cock i ever had up my virgin ass (that's when it was a virgin ;)) was a hung 9" columbian cock, and it didn't hurt cause he took his time and used plenty of lube.

02-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Get in a good position, because it's all about relaxing your asshole muscle. Start off slow by maybe fingering your ass with 1 or 2 fingers and work your way up. Don't rush anything!

02-22-2011, 12:43 PM
I'd go with the majority of others here in taking it slow and steady, applying extra lube when necessary.

I prefer to keep my hole small and tight, though.

02-25-2011, 08:39 PM
go slow, and relax your asshole muscle, and with lots of lube. the idea that you have to start small and work your way up isn't quite true, its about taking your time, and going slow with lots of lube. shoving anything into anything is never a good idea. first cock i ever had up my virgin ass (that's when it was a virgin ;)) was a hung 9" columbian cock, and it didn't hurt cause he took his time and used plenty of lube.

Anal cannot be rushed because anal enjoyment is about how relaxed and comfortable the bottom is. There are 2 rings of muscles surrounding the anus. Control of the outer muscle ring is voluntary. Control of the inner muscle ring is involuntary. The inner ring will automatically relax only when the bottom is fully relaxed.

My teenage fuck buddy had a short but very thick diameter cock. When I was fully relaxed and comfortable, his thick cock slid inside of me very easily and it felt really wonderful. When I was nervous or stressed, even slightly, his cock would either cause pain or it wouldn't even slide in.

02-28-2011, 05:04 AM
Take time and enjoy dildo play.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net