dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

03-14-2010, 12:48 PM
guys, i just sucked my first dick to completion yesterday. I have been engaging in oral with guys for some time now but yesterday was my first suck to completion, load in my mouth.

It was amazing. The taste was great and I lapped up every drop...I think i'm hooked...

tell me about your experiences...

03-17-2010, 01:05 AM
I've been sucking cocks for many years and there's nothing I enjoy more than a mouthful of hard cock and hot cum. I'll post some stories around here soon. Please give us more details of sucking and swallowing your first load of cum.

03-17-2010, 05:54 AM
There is nothing like this time have cock in mouth. Taking and enjoying the shaft the cocke head and enjoying the balls. The erotic feeling of sucking off guy is what cums naturally. The best is the reward of cum. Best positon is 69 doing cock to cock.

03-19-2010, 07:15 PM
it wasnt until my third or fourth time sucking a cock that I was rewarded with cum. those first few times, the guy had a nice thick, curved cock but he took forever to cum. when I found the next guy to suck, he had a tiny 2 inch skinny cock and he came in a couple minutes. it was a small load but it was nice to finally get a reward.

my next goal is to get a nice creamy facial

03-20-2010, 12:17 AM
The first time I drank cum was when I was a young teen. I was sucking my friend's cock and it was a big one, very long and very thick. I could only only get the head and maybe a couple of inches into my mouth due to his girth. But I sucked him eagerly and jacked him off while doing so and when he came, he fed me a mouthful! I still remember the sensation of his warm, bitter sperm gushing into my mouth and onto my tongue.
Many years later I still fantasize often about that first time I tasted cum, while my hungry young mouth was stuffed full of hard cock.

03-20-2010, 07:12 AM
Hon..You will find as time goes on you will need to suck cock more and more and swallow the passion that results from your sucking.
The first time was many years ago, in my twenties, enjoyed it then but denied the pleasure and spent time with a woman......finally realized that once you suck a man who you care about...women are superfluous.....went from bi curious to heterosexual but now a complete homsexual and love every moment

03-21-2010, 12:09 AM
As a young man in my teens I had a regular suck bud that I use to suck off regularly one time I didnt let the cum fly and I took it in mouth it was so good I rather enjoyed it. From then especially with him I would partake his is cum. Now a days I love sucking cock and swallowing loads. For me they are one activity any more If I suck a cock I want the cum to savior and swallow...

03-21-2010, 03:01 AM
The feel of a penis in your mouth and throat is incomparable to any other homosexual act of intimacy. And the delight and feel of his semen in you is quite fulfilling

03-30-2010, 06:09 PM
I sucked my first cock in high school, a school buddy. We were experimenting and when he put that hard cock in front of my face as I knelt in front of him, I remember the smell, the taste, the sensations even today. I sucked him and when he came in my mouth, I greedily swallowed it all. I was euphoric it was like a drug and I was in undescribable joy! I knew at that moment I was a Cocksucker and I loved cock and cum! I have swallowed ever since when I suck a man's cock! He was my regular feeder for 2 years after that and we even graduated to me being his bottom when he felt like fucking me as well as letting me suck him off. Oh the memories!

03-31-2010, 12:14 PM
Dear Buddy next door 27 :

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You should be so happy and proud of yourself!! I'm so glad to

hear that you loved every last drop of cum. I remember when I sucked my first cock to

completion, and that great first spurt of cum, followed by six more shorter spurts of cum,

how that sticky-sweet treat hit my throat, I wanted more and more. Your first time sucking

a cock is something you'll always remember with a smile on your face.

04-04-2010, 10:48 AM
i have sucked a fair number of dicks, but when they get close i jack them off...have a very good friend coming over next sturday..i have had him close..i think he will be the first.

04-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Hon...Once you taste your lovers cum you will want it all the more...THe feeling and the taste are wonderful:)

04-05-2010, 03:56 AM
I couldn't agree with you more, when I first sucked dick, I was only going to taste my lovers pre-cum, but instead I just bravely sucked his entire five inches in to my mouth an jammed it down my throat. I just continued to suck on his cock until he filled my mouth with thick, warm cum.

04-15-2010, 01:09 PM
I sucked my first cock 30 yrs ago.

He would jack off with one hand while his other rested on my head. I'd slurp and suckle the head and piss-hole until he unloaded.

I swallowed some, but a lot ran out of my mouth.

Sucking his cock was a regular thing, after a few tries I was gulping down some truly heavy loads.
my mouth would get filled... i couldn't swallow till I gathered it up in a thick wad and just sort of choked it down.
Always finished with lip smacking... cleaning my mouth out with my tongue and spit to get the rest down.

05-29-2010, 10:26 PM
I was in middle school when I first started sucking dick. It was just a friend of mine (who turned out to be straight) and I didn't know what I was doing.

When I was in high school, I met an older gay man with a beautiful big dick. The first time I tried sucking him, he stopped me and told me I didn't know what I was doing. So he instructed me how to pleasure him. I spent at least an hour and a half learning, licking, sucking. He was far too big for me to take it all at the time, but by the end of our training session, I could take most of it.

When he was ready to cum, he said so and I instinctively tried to pull my mouth off his dick. He held me head in place and shot his wad down my throat. I don't know if it was the fact he took control of me, or if it was the actual act of swallowing, but it was the hottest experience of my life.

For a long time, I considered myself a top. While tops do suck dick, I was primarily interested in getting blown. Then I went back to my hometown and ran into my old mentor. Within minutes, I was on my knees swallowing his dick. I was so eager to show him what I'd learned. Finally, I was able to swallow the entire length. He didn't have to hold my head that time. I willingly swallowed his load. And a second. And a third.

Since then, whether I think I'm a top or a bottom (I'm pretty much a bottom), I've been a dedicated cocksucker. While it's primarily about dick, I don't like to suck a cock if I can't swallow the guy's cum at the end. And it's not about the taste of cum for me. For instance, I hate licking up cum off a guy's stomach. It's about the throbbing, twitching cock releasing in my mouth. It's about the submission of swallowing seed. I love everything about it.

06-10-2010, 09:33 AM
The very first BJ I gave was to completion.

I was 14 years old and in a public restroom with a peekhole. I was enjoying myself looking at the cocks as guys came in to piss in the urinals. One guy apparently figured out I was peeking and went into the stall next to me and passes a note on toilet paper asking if I wanted to suck it. I replied yes and the next thing I knew he was in my stall face fucking me. He came in my mouth, zipped up and left. I felt extremely used but I loved it and wanted more.

Looking back I realize he could have gotten into a lot of trouble. I was 14, he was in his 50's. I am sure he would have done some hard time for face fucking me, but I wasn't telling LOL

06-10-2010, 01:02 PM
The first penis I sucked to com[pletion was when I was 25 and enjoyed it, but it was in my thirties when I feel in love and made love to my BF penis,thtat's when the joy of eating and swallowing really began

06-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Was sucking cock at the age of 11 of all the boys around but did not get to taste any cum right away it was about a year later and I tasted my own cum and then some of the other boys started to put out some cum and I loved the taste and go all the way still to this day

07-06-2010, 08:53 AM
At about 15, my best friend and I became suckbuddies, but we were supposed to warn the one sucking when we were about to cum and then finish with a handjob. this worked ok for a while but one time he didn't say anything and just came in my mouth. It was so much that I had to swallow most of it and I decided that I liked the taste and after that he always came in my mouth.

07-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Funny - since I've been swallowing for about a year and a half now, it has increased my perfection of giving a blow job. Recently, as I was sucking someone, he said he can't cum with a blow job. Well, I proved him wrong. He said, how do you do that - what are you doing different than other guys. I said, I use my tongue wisely. Bottom line - gulp! I love cum now.

07-12-2010, 04:57 PM
That's a bridge yet to cross, for me. I have had a couple of enormous cocks in my mouth, but each time they were in condoms, and no amount of pleading was going to win me a mouthful of cum.
So, to date, I haven't experienced that feeling yet. I really crave it, though. I think, once it happens, I'm probably not going to be bi-sexual, anymore, and I'll probably be THE incarnation of my nickname!.
That in itself is a little scary, but I can't wait to get a splashy mouthful!

07-12-2010, 05:01 PM
That's a bridge yet to cross, for me. I have had a couple of enormous cocks in my mouth, but each time they were in condoms, and no amount of pleading was going to win me a mouthful of cum.
So, to date, I haven't experienced that feeling yet. I really crave it, though. I think, once it happens, I'm probably not going to be bi-sexual, anymore, and I'll probably be THE incarnation of my nickname!.
That in itself is a little scary, but I can't wait to get a splashy mouthful!

You're going to LOVE it. Not just cum splashing down your throat, but sucking a bare dick is 100% better than sucking one through a condom.

07-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Oh, I'm very certain of that! I wish it could be tonight! I'm REALLY wanting it, a lot. Coming here, and finally starting to admit some of these things to myself, and talk to others, has escalated my cravings ten fold.

07-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Oh, I'm very certain of that! I wish it could be tonight! I'm REALLY wanting it, a lot. Coming here, and finally starting to admit some of these things to myself, and talk to others, has escalated my cravings ten fold.

I hear you! Logging on to this site always makes my mouth water. If only there were more active users in my area!

I'm hoping you find a guy to feed you soon. If your experiences are anything like mine, the first load you swallow will make you a cocksucker for life.

07-12-2010, 05:38 PM
I AM A COCKSUCKER FOR LIFE. I love eating hot cum. I LOVE COMING TO THIS SITE.

MY MOUTH WATERS JUST THINKING ABOUT ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL COCKS THAT I READ ABOUT

HERE, AND WHAT SETS THEM OFF. OH, HOW I DO WISH THEY'RE WERE MORE READERS AND

WRITERS THAT LIVED CLOSER TO ME SO THAT I COULD SUCK THEM AND BE SUCKED.

I'M SO COCK-HUNGRY.

JIM

07-12-2010, 07:41 PM
i too fear of when i suck a cock i will be hooked on big dicks and cumshots on my lips forever.

07-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Well, with all the positive reinforcement around here, I'm starting to be less afraid of reaching the gay side of me....and actually looking forward to it, as a change for the better.
Women have done nothing good for me, my whole life. Maybe that's been the wrong factor all along, in trying to find happiness? I guess I'm about to find out.

07-13-2010, 04:10 AM
I strongly believe that you'll get 100% positive reinforcement for turning you gay in the sex department. I know that that when I first saw my male neighbor in the nude I was instantly turned-on by the site of his small cock already covered in his pre-cum. As soon as he pointed his cock toward my mouth, I instantly crammed every bit of it into my mouth and into my throat and sucked like mad until he erupted a huge hot load of cum into my face.

Jiim

08-31-2010, 07:51 AM
It's easy for me to remember because it was the first cock I sucked as well. Was my best friends brother in their pool house when I was 14. We were changing into our swim suits and let's just say I was looking at him just a little too long and the fact I started to get hard didn't help. Don't get me wrong he was hot and I had admired his body for awhile but it was his uncut cock that had me staring. He knew he had me and after stroking his cock a few times asked if I liked what I saw, a nod and he put my hand on his cock after which he pushed me to my knees. Every man instinctively knows what to do in that position and I started to like and suck his cock. Was maybe a minute or two into the sucking and he grabbed my head and held it while he came in my throat and mouth. No apology or nothing just asked if I liked it. I sucked him off everyonce in a while the next two summers but it made me realize that once you suck a guy off completely you own him and he will want to come back for more!

Hope you enjoyed and remember your first time for years to come! :)

08-31-2010, 01:14 PM
You're right, I'll never forget the first time I sucked a cock. I hadn't meant to suck it all at once. I was just going to taste his pre-cum, but that cock looked just to good nestled in his red-pubic hair. So I just grabbed his soft ass cheeks and popped that little cock into my mouth.

I didn't even think that I knew what I was doing, but I must have learned awfully damn quick
because less than two minutes later, my neighbor John, exploded his hot load of cum down my
throat.

I often think of that day fondly.

Jim

08-31-2010, 01:28 PM
I was 18 and sucked off my buddy. We had messed around once before and I intended to finish the job that time but came first and then lost my nerve. The second time I did it right and was on my knees without touching myself until I was done. It was great.

08-31-2010, 02:23 PM
When I was fourteen, my best friend Andrew and I were watching T.V. down in my basement
when he asked me if I had wanted to watch him pee. We had been been out at a nightclub,
and I had always wanted Andrew to sleep over at my house, my parents said that it was more than alright with them, and had actually put food in the basement refridgerater for us along with sodas for us, and had closed the basement door after we got downstairs for the night.

Like i said, we had settled down to watch some Television, and we talking about sex, when
Andrew stood up and asked me if I had wanted to watch him pee. I thought this was an odd question, But I said " Sure ". Now, in my basement, Dad had installed a bathroom, and a laundry room with two big cast-iron sinks, one for catching soapy-water, the other for washing mud off of shoes during the spring and winter, and to clean up his wood shop. Now, sometimes Dad and I would use this half of the sink to pee in, { the theory being " it all goes in the same damn sewer " } We're guys, guys are pigs. To get to the stairs, in the
basement one has to pass by the laundry room, which has a wide door on it. Andrew knew about this, and he opened the door to let us both in. Once we got in the room, Andrew whispered to me " Open my zipper and pull my dick out ", which I did with a smile on my face.

Andrew then told me to close the door and open my mouth wide, which I did, and then he shoved his big cock inside my mouth and peed down my throat. This was the first time i ever sucked a cock, but it seemed like I knew what I was doing. I loved licking his cock, and I really seemed to enjoy drinking his pee.

this is not something that I'll soon forget

Jim

08-31-2010, 02:44 PM
Sucked my first cock to completion a couple of years ago,had sucked cock before but never to the ultimate.To taste a full load for the first time was fantastic,my next achievement is a full load in my ass,any offers?

09-01-2010, 05:44 PM
It was the son of some friends of my parents. He said he had something to tell me one night but said he was embarassed. After about an hour of beating around the busy, he admitted he was bi. Within 3 hours I was on my knees sucking him and he didn't ask or say anything, he just blew a load with no warning in my mouth. I swallowed it because that's the way I figured it worked. Been hooked on a dick shooting in my mouth every since.

09-05-2010, 12:29 AM
I am proud to say that the first blow job I ever gave, I did instinctively well! I was 18, he was 17. I swallowed because I assumed that is what you would do! It was great, and I will never forget it. I still talk to him today.

09-05-2010, 01:13 PM
The first time that I ever gave a blow-job, it was just like a natural thing for me to do. I mean,

here was this naked man standing right in front of me with his cock pointed straight at my mouth.

Now, I ask you, Would you say no to a mouth-watering piece of dick like this ? I think not.

There was no instruction on how to suck a cock, no one ever pointed out how to properly do

this, No. I just took that beautiful cock in my hands and shoved that delicious hot dog into my

mouth and down my throat, and just instinctively began sucking on it and liking it and kissing

it, his balls too, until he was moaning that he needed relief. Then suddenly, my mouth filled

with a sweet-sticky deliciousness, that only nature could have produced.

Jim

09-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Ok, this thread got me thinking. But weird thing is I can't remember the first time another guy came in my mouth. Sigh.

09-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Now this is funny, I was about 12 and had a friend who was 2 years older. We always messed around wrestling and grabbing each other, I though it was just a fun thing, in fact I was just getting pubes and didn't even know what cum was although I regularly played with myself and got erections but never came as I was a complete innocent thing at that point.

One day he suggested we each take our pants off, hold each others cock and touch them together, which we did. Both of us were hard and I had no clue. He then said everyone likes to lick another boys dick and convinced me to lick his? Which I did, don't know why? Probably just curious and was assured by my friend it was okay.

He then asked me to suck it more than just licking. Well, about a minute later he blew his load into my mouth. I immediately backed away as something must be wrong here? Was he sick or soomething? I then remember him grabbing his dick and jerking off as the cum dripped out. I didn't know what to make of it.

He then said its his turn to suck mine. I sat down and he started to suck me off. I remember it feeling great and after maybe a few minutes later had a weird feeling down there I never felt before and then, BAMM, I shot a load (my first ever in my life) into his mouth. I was scared but it felt great. He just kept sucking it for another few minutes.

We did this a few times down the road too. And that's how I discovered what my dick is for! Never sucked another cock again for 30 years.

09-27-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi Buddy,
My first suck to completion was when I was a young teenager. It was with my 40 yo neighbour. I was fascinated with his big cock and loved to stroke it for him. Over a period of time we started sucking each other and soon he talked me into letting him cum in my mouth. He didn't force me at all. In fact he swallowed my load first. It was an amazing feeling. I started sucking as much of his huge cock as I could and soon he was pumping what seemed like gallons of cum into my mouth. Some leaked out but I managed to swallow most of it and a couple of hours later we were at it again. That was a long time ago. Would love to swallow some cum again someday. :)

09-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey Nude Dude :

I love to tell this story, because it's true. My next-door neighbor likes to walk around his apartment naked, and he'll even walk down the hallway in the nude to go get his mail.
And since I'm home four days a week, { I work really crummy hours} I get to see him almost all the time. We started hanging out talking one day, when I noticed his shorts were unzipped and his balls kept peering in and out of his shorts, " D you know that your hairy balls are falling from your pants ? " I asked him. "Oh yeah, they are ? Sorry about that!! " He replied. he didn't even try to fix his zipper which was fine with me, in fact, he pulled his pants off, along with his shirt and threw them in the apartment, " Now you do the same thing "!! which I did. While
I was gawking at the sight of this amazing nude experience, I fell to my knees, and grabbed a hold of his cock and took the whole damn thing into my mouth. Twenty minutes later, he exploded into my face.

Jim

10-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Great to hear of your wonderful first suck/swallow. I'm a total top when it cums to fucking and getting sucked therefore I don't suck dick nor do I get fucked. I am just naturally wired to fuck and get sucked and I embrace this joyously and completely. There's nothing a man like me loves more than a skillful and loving cocksucker (or a bottom with a loving, hungry hole). Keep up the good work and perhaps I'll be lucky enough get to feed you some sperm sometime!

10-15-2010, 01:58 AM
I would be the lucky one to have your gorgeous penis in me

10-15-2010, 04:56 AM
I hope we can be lucky together soon:)

10-15-2010, 11:57 PM
If interested see my Blog for the whole story, all I can say is it was a wonderful surprise to how AWESOME the experience was and to how I responded to only the second man I had been with, this is the most erotic and excitng thing two men can share, nothing compares to the sensation as he prepares to release, the tensing, the rush thru his penis the warm sensation as his sperm flows from his penis each spurt swallowed as released and to continue sucking his sensitive head and quivering penis as you satisfy his need to orgasm and release.

10-28-2010, 06:16 AM
My first time was last year. My GF and I can talk honestly about sex and our desires and I told her that I have wanted to suck cock for a long time. She was fine with that and arranged it twice. The first time I was so nervous I couldnt finish him off. The second time I did finish and get a mouthfull of cum... and I did swallow. My GF basicly told me to just do what she said and dont think about it... that way I didnt freeze up. When the guy started to cum she said "dont take your mouth off, do what I do to you and swallow it all", so I did without really thinking about it. I also did it totally crossdressed and with makeup on. That was all such a fucking turn on when he started to cum that I instantly cum in my panties.

That was about a year ago and our relationship is as strong as ever.

08-09-2011, 07:29 PM
The first time for me was with my legs over my head and my lips around the head of my own cock. The thought of sucking cock had been in my brain for a while at that point but I didn't know how to find someone. So I tried self-sucking again and this time I decided to shoot in my mouth.

08-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I've been a cocksucker for about 8 years but didn't swallow a load until last year. I'm married so I was always nervous about swallowing.
BUT after I finally ate a guys load that I had been sucking for several years I found on how good it is taking a guys load and swallowing it. It's a big turn on knowing some other guys cum is in my stomach and I have let him fuck my mouth.

08-10-2011, 06:07 AM
Then allow me to offer my cock and sperm!

08-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Then allow me to offer my cock and sperm!

Sure, I'd be glad to suck you off.

08-11-2011, 10:03 AM
tell me about your experiences...

I figured if I was gonna suck cock, then I would do it right. Made a pledge that the only clean up towel would be my tougue ;)

But thinking back to my first load, when my friend started to cum in my mouth, I instantly came in my panties! Will never forget that ;)

08-13-2011, 11:44 AM
I was 40 at the time and it was the hottedt experiance ever it was a large cock and it was hard as a rock we met on line from the same town he came over drorped trou and took turns he went first then it was my turn wow what a feeling his meat sliding in and out of my mouth as he held my head as he face fucked me the taste and the feel of the hot cum pumpin in my mouth was out of this world jack off to the memory all the time it was the begining of an addiction to suckin cock

08-22-2011, 09:51 PM
There is nothing like the sensation of a cock pulsing and throbbing on your tongue while it fills your mouth with a hot creamy load. It is addictive.

08-24-2011, 08:12 AM
When I was 15, I had a friend that used to make me suck his dick.:suck: His cock was huge. 10in. and thick. I could barely get his massive head in my mouth. While he laid back, I would suck, stroke and slide my mouth up and down his awesome cock. Then without any warning I would feel his hot sperm fill my mouth. I remember at the time it was very humiliating, but now When I think back it, it was very hot!!!:tonguewag: I still can feel his massive cock in mouth and taste his hot cum. Makes my little dick hard thinking about it.:-)

08-31-2011, 02:29 PM
The first cock I sucked was a neighbor. We both were 13 with him being 6 months older. He invite me camping and late that night he pulled out this THICH 7 INCH DICK and asked me to put my lips around it. It took a while but I ended up doing what he asked. It was a little big and didn't think I was going to it in my mouth but did. He started to slowly move it in and out of my mouth and the next thing I know I was going up and down on it and he said I was a pro. He blasted a HUGE LOAD and all I thought about doing was swallowing it. He got a few friends to camp out with us later that summer and I sucked them off too. So my first dick I sucked off was to completion and have been doing that ever since. I have sucked thousands of dick off over and over while a great number of them have been only once but I am always looking for new to cum along. Anyone want to join the line and be sucked off to completion by a pro?

09-08-2011, 02:06 PM
I was 14 my buddy was 15, we would look at play boy mags and jack off, one day he asked me to suck his cock, so i went down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it, he was telling me to take more of it in my mouth which i did, after sucking him for about 10 minutes i told him to let me know when he was going to cum, and i started sucking him again all of a sudden i felt his cock get real hard and he shoved it all the way into my throat and shot a huge load down my throat, it tasted great . after that day i started sucking off just about every guy in the neighborhood, i still suck off my buddy when he is in town.

09-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Hoping to be joining this club at some point, soon!

09-12-2011, 03:11 PM
would like to help you do that Todd; nice meat you have in your hand. Cocks are fun to suck on, getting 'em hard and just playing with guys. We all have dicks and like the feel.

09-13-2011, 05:41 AM
My fist time that I sucked to completion the guy put his hand on my head and would not pull out untill I swallowed. It was great, I, love the taste, and I have been hooked ever since. I enjoyed it so much I got him to cou again that night and he did not have to force me to accept his load. When you suck off a guu and he comes in your mouth that is your reward for doing a great job.

09-26-2011, 12:31 PM
i am a married man who loves pussy but also love getting down on a hard cock it' very addicting

09-26-2011, 02:52 PM
My first cock sucking experience was also my first gay sex experience. I always say I was seduced by a gay friend but I wanted him and never had the nerve to say, so I guess it was gonna happen sometime. We ended up at his place and he gave me a blow job that had me Cumming in his mouth in no time, he kissed me and shared my own cum with me before I decided I had to suck his cock and take my first load. I was on my knees and he was sat on a sofa, I moved between his legs and slowly leant forward to suck his cock. Although I was a beginner, I figured I would do to him what I liked and it worked. He rewarded me with my first load in my mouth and since then I have been addicted.

10-20-2011, 03:27 PM
I was ambivalent about tasting and swallowing cum until my first 69 partner shot spurts of his warm cum onto the back of my throat and tongue. I couldn't help but swallow it.

I enjoyed and savored the salty and sweet musky taste and scent of his cum in my mouth for several hours afterward.

10-20-2011, 06:21 PM
I was 8 and my cousin was 18 when we first starting messing around. At first it was just him asking me to give him a back rub, which I did willingly. I loved being with him and really did whatever he asked. Over that first summer moved to me jacking him off and him telling me about sperm. The he started me licking and and then sucking him. But you can imagine that at 8 you aren't necessarily good at this. But he gave me LOTS of practice and much positive encouragement and finally one day when I was 9 or maybe 10, he shot his load into my mouth and held the back of my held and said swallow. I felt so successful that I had finally done what I new he wanted for many months. A hands free blowjob to completion. But he never sucked me in return and just would play with my little hairless dick and jack me to a dry orgasm. During this time I also started sucking some boys my age and they returned the favor which felt great, but again it didn't result in (dry) orgams, as they weren't skilled enough. In fact, I never tasted the seed of another guy except my cousin until I was 15 and a boy at school and I got together for some sucking. We had been doing it on and for several years, but one day he came over and said instead of 69 let's take turns and suck each other until we shoot. He convinced me to do the sucking first and his huge cut cock (at 15 the lad had an 8" dick, which we had regularly measured over the years, and it was till growing) with no loose shaft skin. He was cut drum tight and so jacking wasn't that easy for him unless you used lube (I was still uncut). So he really wanted to be sucked dry. SInce I had really lots of experience by then it didn't take me long to suck him off and he rewarded me with a huge teen load, which I swallowed down but choked a bit because the load was so huge and thick... much more so than my older cousin. After we rested a bit, and I convinced him that the cum didn't tast 'that bad' (he thought my choking was a bad sign), he got down and did the same for me. It took him quite a while as his skills were that great, but when I shot I naturally just grabbed him by the back of the head and held him in place delivering my seed. He choked to but swallowed, as he had no choice as I wasn't letting him go until I'd finished planting my seed. It just seemed so nature to do this and even though I had jacked off many times, nothing felt so good as unloading in his mouth.

But later he said he didn't want to do it again, but that we could convince his little brother. That's exactly what happened and we both used his little brother regularly to suck us off, training him just the way I had been trained. Now as an adult I don't really like to suck cock, but ther ei snothing I love more than laying back with a cocksucker between my knees and being sucked to completion.

10-22-2011, 01:08 AM
I was 14, and my best friend was the same age, a month or two older. We had been playing with each others' cocks for about a year before, and I had been sucking his a lot by then; having been trained as a good cocksucker by my cousin and the other guys in the neighborhood, I was eager to service my friend. Still, I had never sucked him off until one night when he was sleeping over, and we were doing our usual mutual jack and suck...his hard cock was as big as it had ever been in my mouth (I still remember it well, I always knew when he was going to cum), and I kept on sucking...he tried to warn me, but I was in the heat of the moment so I just let him blow his load in my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed gallons of his cum after that for t he next few years, but I don't think he ever came as much as he did that night...it went down my throat and filled my mouth, and I swallowed every drop, even licking what oozed out of my mouth on his belly and bush. It tasted GREAT.

Like some others have said, it was addictive...I couldn't get enough after that, even sucking his younger brother off and swallowing his cum every chance I got. Eventually, they both got married and moved away, and I didn't know anyone else I could get my fix from so I did without- about 25 years- until I finally hooked up with a guy online just a couple of weeks ago. I sucked his dick long and hard and swallowed his load...and I loved every minute of it. Hope I can do it again real soon.

10-31-2011, 08:02 AM
and also serviced his little brother too. That must have been hot sucking them both off and taking their seed down your hungry gullet. Did you suck them together or separately?

10-31-2011, 08:11 PM
That must have been hot sucking them both off and taking their seed down your hungry gullet. Did you suck them together or separately?

Usually separately, though there was one time when the younger caught us, and I just said "what the heck, I'll do you too". They were a little wigged out by being together like that. There were times when I'd be sleeping over and I'd do the older, then when he was asleep I'd go over to the younger's room and do him too. I was insatiable back then! :)

11-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Usually separately, though there was one time when the younger caught us, and I just said "what the heck, I'll do you too". They were a little wigged out by being together like that. There were times when I'd be sleeping over and I'd do the older, then when he was asleep I'd go over to the younger's room and do him too. I was insatiable back then! :)

You were really a hungry little cocksucker in your youth. The neighbor boys were lucky to have a lad like you around to drain them regularly. BTW, you have a great tight looking circumcision too. Hope you love that! I know I do.

11-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Even though I sucked cock in my tween years I never swallowed. It wasn't until a couple of years ago when I aranged for me and my two suck buds to get together for a threeway. It was awesome I sucked both of them to completion and didn't spill a drop.

11-02-2011, 03:19 PM
I miss my suck buddy so bad. He and I would get together every few months or so. We're both married guys and we met on the internet while looking for male to male encounters. The first time we got together we spent a few hours watching each other jack off and sucking each other. We thought that was the hottest thing ever. Next time we got together we sucked each other and jacked off on each other's chest. The time after that he said, "I want to let you know now that when you come I want it to be in my mouth. Don't pull out." He worked me with a perfect blowjob and when I felt my dick loading up I said, "Here it comes, just for you." I didn't expect him to go through with it but he actually took me as deep as he could and kept up with each spurt I gave him. Then he did my favorite thing - he kept sucking while my dick was going down, all sensitive and twitching. I was so hot to repay him that I sucked him, jacked him, tongued him, stroked him - I worked his dick every which way my horny mouth and hands would work him. I laid on my back and had him straddle my chest and I asked him to give it to me any way he wanted until he came. Holy shit, he started out fucking my mouth slowly while my tongue worked him and then he started putting some force behind it. I heard him moaning and knew I was about to get a mouthful. He stiffened up and I felt his cock get noticeably harder and then he was twitching in my mouth and then I had the taste of his cum filling my mouth. I did my best not to choke but I couldn't keep up with his load, he was coming so hard and thick and I spit some out and it ran down both cheeks. He said it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen, his dick in my mouth with cum dribbling all over.

Of course, something so great can never last. He moved two years ago and I haven't had a decent blowjob since. And I miss the taste of his cum.

11-02-2011, 04:11 PM
very hot indeed, yet to have my first full load and i cannot wait.
good luck finding another so good.

11-07-2011, 06:50 PM
I have been fantasizing about sucking a guy to climax for a year or so. Made a connection with a guy a few weeks ago who is just as motivated as me to do it. The thought of sucking him until he pumps a rope of cum into my mouth is a huge turn on. I am imagining the sensation of his pulsing cock in my mouth and the sudden sensation of the warm creamy load squirting from his slit and filling my mouth.

Hot hot hot hot.

Can't wait

11-08-2011, 01:53 AM
I always enjoy a nice cock in my moth! And all cocks are welcome. I also remember my first time, it was very exciting. Nothing beats the smooth feeling of a cock in your mouth or the precise moment when a cock starts coming in your mouth, gently trembling and shaking the result of your sucking. I love the feeling of cum in my mouth, I am a cock sucker and I enjoy doing it as much as I can.....

11-10-2011, 12:59 PM
For me it was totally unexpected. I was ice fishing with a buddy and we started talking about sex. We were both getting hard and turned on, when suddenly he stood in front of me and dropped his pants. His thick hard cock was inches from my face. He simply said "suck me."

I never sucked a man before but I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking on it. He let me know what he liked with his grunts and moans and telling me how good dick felt. When he was close, he started shaking and moaning louder. He shot into the back of my throat...I kept sucking while his dick throbbed in my mouth. I barely swallowed all of his cum. He then pulled me up from my sitting position and deep kissed me; tasting his cum in my mouth.

He then sat down and told me to drop my pants. I was nervous. Before long, I was rock hard as he expertly sucked on my dick. My moans got louder as he got me closer to orgasm. He made my cock feel so good that I couldn't control myself and had to hold onto his shoulders for balance. When I told him I was going to cum, he increased his pace. I exploded in his mouth and he swallowed every drop. He stood up and deep kissed me again. I tasted my own cum for the first time in my life.

After that initial experience we got together at least three times a week...always sucking each other off. He taught me well...I too became an expert cock sucker. We continued to meet for many years. After I moved to a different state, we stayed in touch, still getting together when I returned to visit relatives.

11-11-2011, 11:27 PM
can you check out my cock please?

01-01-2012, 07:42 AM
First time I did this I'd already met a couple of guys and wanked and sucked with them, but this guy had a huge cock on him and we got into a 69 while watching a porno. We wanked and sucked each other for a while and both decided we were close to cumming. A very quick debate ensued and we decided we'd both give it a try, so got ourselves to the edge then just went for it. It was the dirtiest feeling I'd ever had, cumming in a guys mouth while I had his bellend pulsing and spunking in mine. I can't remember if I planned to swallow it or not, but in the end I did to save me from gagging. I can still remember the taste and smell of it. We lay back afterwards, both a bit sheepish and coy, but both well perved out by what we'd just done. I met the same guy a coule of more times, but neither was as horny or pervy as the first.

01-08-2012, 02:12 PM
wow.. it was dark, cocks were hard and ripping thru tighty whiteys...
felt him rub his cock on my leg
rolled over and ran into his stiff prick
tried to move it so i could get comfortable
when i touched it electricity
it was there and then i knew i had to see it and touch it
suck my thumb into the fly of his tightys and touched his pubes
his hard cock sprang into my probing fingers
cockhead above the waistband
erect and dripping precum
i pulled his shorts down and went with my head under the covers...
open my mouth and pulled his cock inot my mouth
velvet... is this what cock tatses like? no ... this is how cock feels...
tastes like whats in a persons mouth... tatses like mucus... this is hot...
im cumming... so is he.. secounds after putting it in
the sensations won out...
and always do.:snarl:

01-10-2012, 07:45 PM
My first time was with my best friend. We started sucking each other the summer between 7th and 8th grades but we didn't nut for each other until we were in the 10th grade (for some stupid reason we always stopped before that point and went and jacked off in the bathroom by ourselves). At last by the time we were in the 10th grade I got tired of jacking my cock afterwards so when I went down on him I didn't stop until he filled my mouth with his load. I swallowed every drop and loved it. He returned the favor but didn't swallow any of it. We did this for years.

03-22-2012, 06:47 AM
It was another kid my age. We were both ten. He had let me masturbate him earlier that day and his orgasm was fucking intense. I got him to go into this abandoned house with me, the back door was open. I had already been in there. There was a small basement with a table and wooden chair and I led him down there. I can't remember exactly how I presented it to him, but he pulled his pants down and sat in the chair.
At ten, he had a little dick just like mine. He was cut, hard and ready. I used my tongue to position it. Inside my mouth and a little suction... I can still hear him sigh. I didn't know to up and down yet, and just moved my tongue, lips and lower jaw all around while moving my head. He breathed so erotically, I still like to hear breathing during sex today.
His "thing" got harder, harder, harder, then started throbbing rhythmically. He shivered once, real hard when this started, then began pushing with his hips - until he was just about standing up. I didn't stop the whole time. Then he giggled and pulled my mouth off.
He was real happy to do mine in return, and we spent the next couple of years sucking each other off every chance we got. Neither of us knew about cum... at least I didn't. I (still to this day) never sucked one to cum.

02-14-2013, 05:20 AM
Ive been bi all my life but didnt taste cum until my late 30s. I had a regular suck buddy and I told him I wanted to taste his cum and it would be my first suck to completion. He was an alpha male with a big cock and easily exploded in my mouth. Since then its like crack with me and I can't get enough. I always feel more manly after I swallow a load...its like I import his masculinity into me when he feeds me his load. Afterall....our cum is our proof of our maleness. Most of the men I feed on are married men and they always need a place to put it and are very grateful for the opportunity. As a rule men are better cocksucker. Women suck because they have to.....men suck because they want to........the results is better blow.

02-14-2013, 06:12 PM
I have a guy who lives near me that I meet up with whenever I'm in my hometown. He's the best cocksucker I've ever had, and he's sucked and swallowed me to completion multiple times. However, tonight I was feeling super adventurous and asked if I could suck his cock, because I wanted his cum. Now I've sucked LOTS of cocks, but I've never tasted cum - not even my own. Something about it just seemed...gross to me. But like I said, tonight I was feeling adventurous, and wanted to finally see what it tasted like.

Well he hopped in my car and we drove to a remote wooded place, and he immediately pulled my pants down and got to work on my cock, and I was hard in no time. I stopped him after a few minutes so that I could suck him. In no time, I was slurping on his average sized cock, sucking his balls and licking up the shaft. I told him I wanted his man juice in my throat, and he came soon after that. It wasn't a lot, but I could taste it - it was sweet, not salty like I expected. I wanted more, and was sad that he didn't have more cum. He then leaned over and finished me off.

I think he may have turned me into a cum guzzler ;)

03-18-2014, 05:47 PM
It was a guy I went to school with. His cock was much bigger than mine...I was mesmerized by how big it was. We had sucked each other several times with no cum. I read porn (Playboy and Penthouse) many times and I knew there should be an orgasm. We were both nervous so we didn't cum. Finally one time I just kept sucking until he came... A LOT! Once we got past the first time we could both cum after a few minutes of sucking. I bet I swallowed his jizz 100 times.

04-11-2014, 03:26 AM
I sucked my best friend (sex buddie) to completion at age 14, and I've been doing it ever since. It's so rewarding to have a guy cum becvause of your hard work.

04-11-2014, 07:05 AM
The first time I sucked and swallowed cum I was hooked. I also love feeling the squirt

04-12-2014, 05:44 AM
The first cock I sucked to completion was my current suck buddies the third time we met. Prior to that I had sucked 2 other cocks, but mainly out of curiosity of whether I would enjoy sucking cock or not. I had no intention of making them cum, just wanted to see what a cock felt like in my mouth.

Evidently I must have enjoyed it since when my suck buddy and I met for the first time it was supposed to be just an introductory meeting. However it ended up going further than that and we ended up at a rest stop in my truck. He was a total Bi Virgin and never been with a guy before thus very nervous. We bared our cock and balls for the other to see and touch. For some reason I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth and sucked it for a few minutes. I guess I was good enough that he was now really considering sex with a man. We didn't go farther than that the first time. It was several weeks before we met again as he was still trying to wrap his head around having sex with a man. When we did finally meet for the second time, once a gain I sucked his cock for a few minutes but we ended up just jacking ourselves off as we watched each other.

Our third meeting proved to be the turning point for me. After a bit of play with each other and ourselves I took his cock in my mouth and was trying to give him the best oral experience he had ever had. Sucking his cock seemed so natural to me. The more excited he got as I sucked him the more excited it made me. I had asked him to warn me when he was getting close and when he did it just intensified my sucking him. Now I think I was just as excited as he was. I didn't think about pulling away at all and just kept sucking his cock. When he said he was going to cum without thinking I took his cock deep into my mouth and he shot his load straight down my throat. I kept his cock deep with each shot and took it all. His cock tip was at the back of my throat and so I never tasted his cum. I was 64 at the time and have since sucked him off and swallowed other times. Have to admit there are times I just want to see him cum so will pull away so I can see his load shooting from the tip of his cock. He has also jacked off on my balls and cock and I enjoy that immensely.

04-12-2014, 10:09 AM
The first time I sucked and swallowed cum I was hooked. I also love feeling the squirt

I agree with you , feeling the squirts and the cock pulsing are the best part of giving a blow job !

04-12-2014, 10:25 AM
I'm never happier than when I've got a cock in my mouth, and I always swallow.

04-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Spurts of warm cum in the back of my throat feel so wonderful.

07-04-2014, 05:20 AM
I luv cum and love when it gushes down my throat .

07-04-2014, 06:31 AM
I am waiting for my first time to take a dick to completion. I sure think about it a lot. I would love to chat with someone about it.

07-07-2014, 03:02 PM
My first bj to completion was with a guy I met off CL. Met at his place in the afternoon when the gf was gone. I was super horny to suck some cock and swallow my first load of cum, so we didn't discuss much before I undid his pants and started sucking. We moved into the bedroom so he could lay down on the bed, and I continued to work his cock until I felt him stiffen up a bit and he said he was going to cum. I just kept sucking, he held back and said again he was going to blow. I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me and felt him explode in my mouth. It was amazing, as I kept sucking until every drop was deposited in my mouth. Ever since I have craved it, and have become somewhat of a cumslut.

07-07-2014, 03:34 PM
I think I was 12 and my brother had already turned 15. We had already been playing around, but minimally, with jacking off and licking. He usually came on my back as he rubbed his dick long my crack - frottage. He had lost his virginity to his gf, and we were fooling around again. He asked me to suck him and proceed to guide me, and I sucked him some. He didn't like to reciprocate when we did things, but I insisted he do me some.

I continued after he tasted my dick for a bit, and I warned him not to come in my mouth. He assured me he would not...famous last words. I sucked him for a while longer, and he just started gushing in my mouth. For some reason (!) I did not stop, but swallowed ever drop. I hollered at him but secretly loved his using me for a cum dump.

From then on, I was hooked. I always took his load, and the loads of other boys I got to suck. I occasionally dropped a load in his mouth as well, but not too often. I didn't want him to stop our sessions together.

I've always swallowed. A few loads have made me want to throw up, but for the most part, cum is delightful and delicious! I prefer it straight from the tap, but will lick off stomachs and hands, etc.

07-08-2014, 05:05 PM
I had just turned 16, and my best friend Bobby had been my friend for about 4 years now. We were both 5’ 8” and 125 to 30 lbs., played sports in school, football, and track and wrestled. Plus he would rodeo, yea we lived in Arizona. He was hot. Every day I’d see him after sports naked, every day I would jack off to his image that was burned into my mind. We would do a lot together and a lot of times I would stay at his place. I never thought I would let him know how I felt about him. But it happened. One night I was staying hat his house for the night, we would sl**p in the same big bed, in just our underwear. Well this one night it was very warm (Hot) summer night and in the middle of the night I had to take a piss. When I woke up we had the covers over us, so I had to crawl over him to get out of bed. Went and took my piss and when I came back to the room he had knocked off the covers. As I crawled back to the side I was on I could see that he was asl**p and laying on his back and had this big ass fucking hard on in his underwear. O, I forgot to tell you about the pair of underwear of his I stole on day. Well here I was lying next to the first person I was in love with, he didn’t know that and his cock was hard. I broke into a sweet. I laid there starring at that bulge, I had to tough it. My heart was pounding; I pocked his arm and said “Bobby you awake?” Nothing. ; I pocked his arm again and said “Bobby you awake?” Again nothing, he was asl**p. I took my hand and just placed it on top of his hard cock that was coved with underwear. My God, it flexed. I had never felt something that was warn and hard, just felt so fucking good. I gave it a squeeze and it flexed again. He was still asl**p. I had to see it. I had to look that that cock that I had dreamed about for years. I slowly pulled his underwear down under his balls. It was Beautiful, 7” thick and cut. I wrapped my hand around it and held it right to my face. He had this man smell, the same smell I would smell from the underwear I took home. I was so fucking horny, my cock was so hard. I don’t remember thing about doing it, I just did it. I took that big thick cock into my mouth, and did what I had fantasied about. I started to suck his cock. I will never forget how his cock felt and teased, I was in heaven. Don’t know how long I had been sucking him but all of a sudden he started to fuck my mouth. I looked up at his face with his cock still in my mouth and Bobby was leaning on his elbows looking down at me but still pumping his cock in my mouth. I keep going and he keep fucking my mouth. Before long I could tell he was ready, that sweat taste of his cum was in my mouth, the only other cum I had eaten was mine and his was so much better. He rolled over and went back to sl**p. All I could do was to jack off, I just had to. The next morning he woke me up naked and asked me to do it again. He let me suck him all throw high school, some of the best times is when his girlfriend would not give out and he would come to me for help.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net