dick.net mobile
BROWSE  RATEAROD  COCKFIGHTS  ADS  BLOGS  FORUMS  GROUPS
[watch xxx videos on your phone]

PDA

01-09-2010, 05:04 PM
I know I can suck my cock. I'm flexible enough. But I'm not sure if I should do it. I'm afraid that I will feel guilty after I ejaculate, and ashamed :confused:

01-09-2010, 06:10 PM
It's sounds like you have already tried, if you know you can do it. It's your body,what are you afraid of?

When I was 18 I was able to self suck, it was shameful at first, but better suck my own cock than another guys. Double the pleasure. I haven't tried it in years. I've always been flexible.

01-10-2010, 12:32 AM
I diidn't suck it yet. I made some calculations, and I can do it.
Anyway, I don't think I will do it. It will be like someone is watching me, my dead relatives or something.

01-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Why would dead relatives watching only matter for self sucking?

I look at it more like a dog... I do, because I can. :-)

01-10-2010, 02:07 AM
Sucking your own Cock and or Balls is at least as hot as sucking other men's Cocks which I love also. I started trying when i was 7. It took several long sessions in bed before I was able to touch my Cockhead with my tongue. I couldn't believe how good it tasted! After that it just got better until I was able to slide my mouth over my Cock and down to my Balls. And then, on really good days, I was able to suck my Balls into my mouth! Both of them! Talk about delicious!

01-10-2010, 05:24 AM
If I could suck my own cock, I would every day!!!!:D

01-10-2010, 06:36 AM
I have been able to suck my own cock since I was about 15 years old. And proud to say, at 47 years old now, I still can. I have never had another mans dick in my mouth, nor do I want to ever try it. But there is something pretty fucking unbelievable about being able to pleasure yourself in that way. I love my penis. Love looking at it, playing with it, jacking it off, and showing it off whenever possible. I can get about 3" of my shaft in my mouth. Love to chew on my foreskin and tongue my head. Makes for a major load when I cum. Some guys might have hang-ups about it, I think it rocks!

01-10-2010, 10:53 AM
i could do it when i was like 13 but i grew some inches since then and now i cant

01-10-2010, 11:23 AM
I do it all the time, and swallow. I think autofellatio is great, and can't understand why so many people see it as being somehow 'worse' than 'normal' masturbation. I've been doing it regularly for a decade now. It feels great. I think that anyone who can suck himself should do so without feeling guilty about it.

01-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Wow! Your message hit it right on the nose BiGuy! The only thing I disagree with is not wanting to suck other men's Cocks. I love sucking other men. But what you said about your own Cock is EXACTLY how I feel. I too am in love with my own Cock and Balls and make love to them with my hand and my mouth daily, and I mean LOVE! I would marry my Cock if I could. I know, sounds kinky but I really love him that much. Everything you said about getting your Cock into your mouth I agree with.

01-11-2010, 06:34 AM
:DWhen I was younger more flexible use to enjoy the self suking of my cock. Getting head of cock in my mouth feeling the erotic pleasures of sucking my own cock. Then working it until I shoot load of my own hot cum in my mouth!:tonguewag:

01-12-2010, 01:18 PM
When I was in my teens and early 20s (I'm in my late 30s now), I could self-suck. I was able to get about 3 inches worth in my mouth, and it was a wild sensation -- feeling my own dick against my tongue, and feeling my own tongue on my dick.

str8fv, if you're curious about doing it, I suggest trying it. You don't have to continue all the way through to climax if it makes you uncomfortable, that's up to you. But there really is no harm in safely exploring your own sexuality.

Self-sucking is basically just an extension of masturbation -- it's your own body, and you're simply exploring other ways of pleasuring yourself.

It won't make you gay, it won't make you a pervert, and you're not going to be struck by lightning for doing it. (I was raised Catholic, and when I first began masturbating, I went through a ton of guilt because I was taught to believe that it was "wrong" or "dirty." So I understand where you're coming from. Trust me though, there's nothing wrong with it.)

01-12-2010, 10:21 PM
I was also able to self suck in my youth. i enjoyed it and it taught me that my mouth is a sensitive organ, sensitive to the feel of cock in it and sesnitive to the delights of that cock swelling as I suck it. i also find great pleasure in the feel of a fully swollen on the verge of cumming. The throbbing sensation of a cock about to come and during orgasm is the best part of sucking cock.

01-16-2010, 05:37 PM
When I was about 16 I used to be flexible enough to be able to take the end of my foreskin in my lips, and if I skinned back to lick the head.

Was always more trouble than it was worth. The idea of being able to do it was more exciting than the reality and I was always worried my back would seize in that position and I'd have to explain things to my parents and the doctors....

01-17-2010, 01:35 AM
Hey Skot. When I was much younger (about 8) I used to worry about my back too. I could lick my Cockhead but always wanted to do even more. I would pull harder on my legs, stressing my back further but except for an ache afterward, nothing ever happened except it got more and more limber. It did "pop" on me once and was pretty sore afterward but it was worth it. My persistance paid off because eventually I was able to slide my mouth all the way down my Cock and against my Balls. I was even able to get my Balls into my mouth!

05-14-2011, 09:22 PM
If I could suck my own cock, I would every day!!!!:D

I was able to when I was younger. While it was fun I quickly found it to not be as good as I had hoped. The stress involved with getting my mouth to my cock took too much attention to really concentrate on enjoying the act. The best part was cumming in my mouth since I hadn't sucked someone else's cock yet at that point.

05-15-2011, 01:44 AM
Unlike you hot4cock2, One of the greatest pleasures for me is when I suck myself is the act of getting down to him, and my Balls. It's an incredible turn-on for me and the first time my tongue, or my lips touches my Cock, I almost Cum. I've spent HOURS making love to my Cock and balls that way, getting more turned on all the time. I don't CARE what people think of what I do to myself. I just LOVE doing it and by the way, I just LOVE your Cock. He makes my mouth water and my Cum churn for him.

[for videos, polls and more view the full version]

HOME | TERMS
© 2008 dick.net